Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 PM

Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. (1009 Views)

Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / I Need Muslim Brothers To Explain This picture To Me / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by LeOstrich: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu has warned that ISIS will overrun the SE and that he requires weapons to stop the future jihadist raids and rape spree that will be unleashed in the SE. Is Kanu ignorant of Israeli govt's role in propping and supporting ISIS in Syria and Iraq?

Kanu is a tool.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2018
Senseless and $tupid post..if u are that jobless this morning,go find a broom and get busy sweeping ur street for free as a patriotic zombie...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by LeOstrich: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by nnamdismart25(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2018
Dis one na mumu post oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by Mahsums: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2018
It is a known fact that ISIS is sponsored by Israel while boko haram is sponsored by France
Remember
1 the French helicopter caught supplying food and arms to boko haram?
2French planes caught in Kano?
3 French armed drone that crashed in Borno?
4 CAN/Orisejafor plane caught loaded with dollars and weapons in South Africa?

https://www.nairaland.com/2119220/saw-helicopters-dropping-arms-food/8

https://www.nairaland.com/2116888/breaking-armed-drone-crash-lands#up

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2014/12/08/protesters-take-kano-airport-detained-chad-bound-russian-aircraft/amp/

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/15/arms-smuggling-jet-caught-10million-south-Africa-linked-can-president-ayo-oritsejafor

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by Donelli: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2018
LeOstrich:
Nnamdi Kanu has warned that ISIS will overrun the SE and that he requires weapons to stop the future jihadist raids and rape spree that will be unleashed in the SE. Is Kanu ignorant of Israeli govt's role in propping and supporting ISIS in Syria and Iraq?

Kanu is a tool.

LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/in-syria-israel-secretly-armed-and-funded-12-rebel-groups-1.6462729

According to the link you posted:
Israel supported rebel groups to push Iranian-backed forces and ISIS fighters away from the Israeli border, Foreign Policy reports

Israel discreetly funded and armed at least 12 rebel groups in southern Syria in order to keep Iranian-backed militias and Islamic State fighters away from Israel's border, Foreign Policy magazine reported on Thursday.
Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by LeOstrich: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2018
nnamdismart25:
Dis one na mumu post oh
If you like fall for another marxist plot.

In as much as I support Biafra secessionists, I must state that Israel can never help set up an ethno-state which will be predominantly Christian.

They want to instigate a sectarian war in Nigeria between Muslim north and Christian south and that is why they (Jews) supported Buhari.

Buhari is doing fine with how he is dealing with Shiite Muslims (the only religious group in Nigeria that are redpilled on the Jewish menace).

Kanu is a mere catalyst towards instigating another war. Buhari is just waiting for an excuse to send his jihadist soldiers to the SE from where the sme Jews will support his quest to eliminate Christians in Nigeria.

Don't fall for another marxist trick.
Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by ahaz: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2018
Mahsums:
It is a known fact that ISIS is sponsored by Israel while boko haram is sponsored by France
Remember
1 the French helicopter caught supplying food and arms to boko haram?
2French planes caught in Kano?
3 French armed drone that crashed in Borno?
4 CAN/Orisejafor plane caught loaded with dollars and weapons in South Africa?

https://www.nairaland.com/2119220/saw-helicopters-dropping-arms-food/8

https://www.nairaland.com/2116888/breaking-armed-drone-crash-lands#up

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2014/12/08/protesters-take-kano-airport-detained-chad-bound-russian-aircraft/amp/

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/15/arms-smuggling-jet-caught-10million-south-Africa-linked-can-president-ayo-oritsejafor

hmm all this Muslims claiming everyone but themselves..Oga I believed you when you said the Israel's sponsored Othman danfodio.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by Donelli: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2018
LeOstrich:

In as much as I support Biafra secessionists, I must state that Israel can never help set up an ethno-state which will be predominantly Christian.

They want to instigate a sectarian war in Nigeria between Muslim north and Christian south and that is why they (Jews) supported Buhari.

Buhari is doing fine with how he is dealing with Shiite Muslims (the only religious group in Nigeria that are redpilled on the Jewish menace).

Kanu is a mere catalyst towards instigating another war. Buhari is just waiting for an excuse to send his jihadist soldiers to the SE from where the sme Jews will support his quest to eliminate Christians in Nigeria.

From Nigeria's vote against Israel's interest and in favor of Hamas activities, is it possible Buhari is not aware of your acclaimed Israel's support. How do you explain that.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by LeOstrich: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Donelli:

From Nigeria's vote against Israel's interest and in favor of Hamas activities, is it possible Buhari is not aware of your acclaimed Israel's support. How do you explain that.

The globalist Jew and the Isreali Jew have the same agenda - to dominate the world.

The only difference is how they intend to achieve this. But one thing is clear is that the jew hates christianity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Xf0V3uIIQ
Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by Donelli: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2018
LeOstrich:
The globalist Jew and the Isreali Jew have the same agenda - to dominate the world.

The only difference is how they intend to achieve this. But one thing is clear is that the jew hates christianity.
So do the muslims.
Two things that can never be achieved: exterminating the Jews and wiping out Christianity. Everyone must have to live with that reality.
Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by LeOstrich: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2018
Donelli:

So do the muslims.
Two things that can never be achieved: exterminating the Jews and wiping out Christianity. Everyone must have to live with that reality.

Jews have been collaborating with Muslims to invade and conquer Europe.

Jews financed Mohammed's gang of criminals for the sole reason of wiping Christianity from the middle-east and Jerusalem.

Jews are NOT your ally. Wahhabism was invented by a pseudo Jew. The House of Saud only came about after Rothschild sponsored his Jihad. Saud family is Jewish.

Saudi Arabia is Israel's greatest ally in the M.E.

Jews are the number one defenders of Islam and Muslims in the west. Jews are at the forefront calling anybody who dares criticize Islam and Muslims as racist,.
Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by Donelli: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2018
LeOstrich:

Jews have been collaborating with Muslims to invade and conquer Europe.

Jews financed Mohammed's gang of criminals for the sole reason of wiping Christianity from the middle-east and Jerusalem.

Jews are NOT your ally. Wahhabism was invented by a pseudo Jew. The House of Saud only came about after Rothschild sponsored his Jihad. Saud family is Jewish.

Saudi Arabia is Israel's greatest ally in the M.E.

Jews are the number one defenders of Islam and Muslims in the west. Jews are at the forefront calling anybody who dares criticize Islam and Muslims as racist,.

There is none righteous; no, not one.
Whatever is in the interest of a people is what they do, you don't necessarily have to like or agree with someone so long as there's a common interest.

Mind you, it's the elites who finance the atrocities. The Rothschild family are one of the controllers of the world economy and they're jewish. Some have even suggested they are among the higher ups in the Illuminati. What is the aim of the Illuminati? World domination.

That's by the way.
Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by oilPUSSY(f): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2018
LeOstrich:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Xf0V3uIIQ
Nonsense!!

I would rather share a community with Jews than with Muslims .
The former will never kill , but the letter will kill you again and again and justify it with his so called "holy book "
You are a Muslim, stop deceiving yourself.

Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by LeOstrich: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2018
[s]
oilPUSSY:

Nonsense!!

I would rather share a community with Jews than with Muslims .
The former will never kill , but the letter will kill you again and again and justify it with his so called "holy book "
You are a Muslim, stop deceiving yourself.
[/s]

You know nothing.

Go and do a reserch on how Jews killed ethnic Russian christians in the millions after the russian revolution.
Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by oilPUSSY(f): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2018
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

You know nothing.

Go and do a reserch on how Jews killed ethnic Russian christians in the millions after the russian revolution.

Keep deceiving yourself and be expecting Christians to hate Jews. You go wait tire.

Christians and Jews have one common enemy... Like I said before, a Jewish man will never kill me because of religion. Get that into your head..

Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by LeOstrich: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2018
[s]
oilPUSSY:

Keep deceiving yourself and be expecting Christians to hate Jews. You go wait tire.

Christians and Jews have one common enemy... Like I said before, a Jewish man will never kill me because of religion. Get that into your head..
[/s]

The Jew does not need your endorsement. He is after all the chosen one and so you as gentile goyim must bow to him.

The Jew even considers Muslims more tolerable than you but for some reason you think they are some sort of ally?

Go and read the Talmud for yourself and see that it is more radical than even the Quran towards Christianity and Christians.
Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by oilPUSSY(f): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2018
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

The Jew does not need your endorsement. He is after all the chosen one and so you as gentile goyim must bow to him.

The Jew even considers Muslims more tolerable than you but for some reason you think they are some sort of ally?

Go and read the Talmud for yourself and see that it is more radical than even the Quran towards Christianity and Christians.

Stop deceiving yourself, I know where you belong and I can't be deceived by your signature and rest.

Like I said before, I would rather stay with Jews than with Muslims. At least my life is safe.
Try harder bro...You can never convince any Christian to hate Jews. You are wasting your time.

Go offline, meet Christians and do the interview by yourself...Dont expect any reasonable Christian to hate jews.
Again .....You are wasting your time. !
Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by LeOstrich: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2018
[s]
oilPUSSY:

Stop deceiving yourself, I know where you belong and I can't be deceived by your signature and rest.

Like I said before, I would rather stay with Jews than with Muslims. At least my life is safe.
Try harder bro...You can never convince any Christian to hate Jews. You are wasting your time.

Go offline, meet Christians and do the interview by yourself...Dont expect any reasonable Christian to hate jews.
Again .....You are wasting your time. !
[/s]

sTOP BEING SO MYOPIC AND STUPID.

At least read the Talmud and see for yourself
Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by oilPUSSY(f): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2018
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]
sTOP BEING SO MYOPIC AND STUPID.
At least read the Talmud and see for yourself
Bullcrap !
Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by LeOstrich: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Bullcrap !

Re: Kanu Should Tell His Jewish Brothers To Stop Financing ISIS. by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2018
LeOstrich:

you oyoruba moslems can NEVER hide your wicked, envious, dirty hatred for we, the great igbos!

just look at ALL the coded evil wishes you have against the great igbos disguised as "advice".

wicked, satanic and depraved things!

out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh!

I command all your evil wishes back to you and your generations a thousand fold!

AMEN!!!

Israel shall support jihadis to eliminate igbo christians indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Busted: Numbers Of Vehicles On Nigeria Road / Ado Ekiti Locked Down For Atiku; More Picture's / Sowore, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu And Fela Durotoye Agree On Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.