Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile (33225 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Kingsmeal: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2018
Husband of TVC presenter, Morayo Afolabi-Brown, Femi, has heaped curses on a clergyman, Jesse Agbon Joshua, who is insisting he must be a paedophile for Morayo to have come on national TV to say she would not allow him bath their child.

Femi shared screengrabs of the clergyman's comment and said a prayer placing curses on himself if the allegations leveled against him by the clergyman is true and then placing all the curses on the pastor if the allegations are false.

Read the exchange below

Femi's response
@rev.jesse_joshua If I am truly what you called me as shown above, let the Lord God of Elijah destroy my glory and destiny totally, let Him strike me with cancer of the brain and kidney failure and let me suffer in agony and perish on the bed of terminal illness in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

But if I am not, let Him do all these unto you and everyone else who speaks against me as you do in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/husband-of-tvcs-morayo-brown-curses-clergyman-who-insisted-hes-pedophile/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Kingsmeal: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2018
You have your idiotic wannabe-feminist wife to thank for this.

301 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2018
See wetin ur wife oversabi cause, I pray una marriage no get K-leg

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2018
His wife is the cause of all this brouhaha.If only she was circumspect in her utterances,This rubbish won't be happening.The bloggers who disclosed the identity of this man just exacerbated the situation.Now,he wouldn't be able to walk around freely without being derided by people as that "man whose wife said he is paedophile" courtesy of his wife's heedless and disgraceful statement.
The youngman is really trying hard to clean up his wife's mess.But I would advise him not to respond to any allegation by anyone about his being a paedophile.He would only worsen the situation and allow it linger on.
Let him allow the issue to die down on its own.Next time,his wife will think before she spews trash.
My humble opinion tho.

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Zansu007: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2018
The wife don buy market for the hubby, very f**lish woman

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by speedyconnect3: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2018
He that got an ant infested firewood brings a lizard

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by dominique(f): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Poor guy. This is why it's important to always guard our statements, sometimes it's our loved ones not us that will suffer for it if we don't. People should just lay off the couple already

73 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by itspzpics(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Tamarapetty(f): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2018
You sure sey MTN network go allow those curses manifest??

18 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by JasonScoolari: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2018
dominique:
Poor guy. This is why it's important to always guard our statements, sometimes it's our loved ones not us that will suffer for it if we don't. People should just lay off the couple already
The woman brought them (family) out for public "consumption"

They should brace up for more.

52 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Peterdreddblog(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2018
angry

Nicki Minaj Fans Celebrates Cardi B And Offset Split On Twitter - See Reactions ==>

https://www.dredds.info/2018/12/nicki-minaj-fans-celebrates-cardi-b-and.html
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by philips007(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2018
Hmm
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Kelamma(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2018
Women every time, they will be doing their mouth cho cho cho cho cho. Close their mouth,mba. They will be forming feminism and revolutionary women. If it's me eh, this woman for don reach em papa house tey tey. Nonsense and ingredients. angry

68 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by lawrence35(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2018
The wife caused it, since her mouth is so big and without control.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by festacman(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2018
If this man is innocent, Oh! God vindicate him and activate the curse he placed on this "accuser of our brother" who is emulating his "father" the chief accuser.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2018
curse ur wife sir, she brought this on u and probably curse yourself too for not being able to control ur home....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by DaddyNimo(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2018
just have the Joshua guy kidnapped and use razor to cut his flesh every morning feeding him honey and milk so he won't die on time.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by dederocs(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2018
What a miserable couple.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by sotall(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2018
The clergy said the truth if he pain am, he should go and hold the wife with basket mouth

13 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by dominique(f): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

She regrets it now. People should just picking on them already

10 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by obojememe: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2018
like a case of breaking bottle on your head first before u advance towards your openent ...
the opponent go flee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Even relatives will now be uncertain when their kids visit them. Feminism is gradually driving some women to stupidity.

53 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by AngelicBeing: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Gbam grin
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2018
angryangry This is what you get when your wife talks too much... Esp. If she works in a media house...Jeez na so she go use her razor-sharp mouth tear your reputation .

20 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Bustincole(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2018
End time couple
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Shebi u marry mumu

One ting I am sure of you like her PA and not husband

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by ghostcenturion(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
You sure sey MTN network go allow those curses manifest??

evenv if , so far na mtn everywhere him go
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Daeylar(f): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2018
5 comments in a space of 2 hours under 4 different pictures?.
No need to bother with the curses. He should have just blocked the miserable troll cyberstalking him.
At least IG allows you to block unlike nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2018
Amen

How can you falsely accused him of being a pedophile, just because of the foolish comments his wife made on television which she had already apologized

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting / Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. / Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.