Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming (1575 Views)

I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking / I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding / How Much Would It Cost To Build A Private Payment Gateway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming by Bjkhaleed(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2018
Good day Webmasters,

Please I need an individual (Webmaster) who has a sound-cognitive knowledge and skills in Word processing and Programming design from the Basis to its Components to the Compound...

The training will be starting by God's grace early January, 2019.
I stays at Akoka, precisely a Unilag Student... So I need someone living around that area (Akoka) be it Bariga, Gbagada, Surulere, Yaba, Ifako Gbagada...

Whatsapp me on 09082831771 or Identify yourself here so we can make a deal. Thanks
Re: Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming by trytillmake(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2018
what do u intend learning state it so u can be guided, u might not need someone to hold yr hand u can be guided by someone pointing out where to get materials.
Re: Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming by Bjkhaleed(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
trytillmake:
what do u intend learning state it so u can be guided, u might not need someone to hold yr hand u can be guided by someone pointing out where to get materials.
A neighbor draw out the hierarchy in Programming/Languages(Html, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, PHP, MYSQ2, PYTHON as all basis of programming... So what can you say about that ), so I intend learning it then move to learning Mobile App and then Animations....
Re: Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming by trytillmake(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bjkhaleed:
A neighbor draw out the hierarchy in Programming/Languages(Html, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, PHP, MYSQ2, PYTHON .....

If u have internet connection then go here https://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/php/php.html u will learn all the things u wrote there in simple baby steps take yr time and learn step by step as u learn think of what u can achieve with wat u learning, it is not about putting all the languages in yr head but what u can achieve with wat u know.
Most of started like this, step by tutorials now we doing incredible apps for different sectors of the economy.

On second thought if interested i have full stack training videos call me if interested.
Re: Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming by Bjkhaleed(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Thanks sir
trytillmake:

If u have internet connection then go here https://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/php/php.html u will learn all the things u wrote there in simple baby steps take yr time and learn step by step as u learn think of what u can achieve with wat u learning, it is not about putting all the languages in yr head but what u can achieve with wat u know.
Most of started like this, step by tutorials now we doing incredible apps for different sectors of the economy.

On second thought if interested i have full stack training videos call me if interested.

Re: Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming by vezycash(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bjkhaleed:
A neighbor draw out the hierarchy in Programming/Languages(Html, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, PHP, MYSQ2, PYTHON as all basis of programming... So what can you say about that ), so I intend learning it then move to learning Mobile App and then Animations....

Get a job as a programmer. Work without pay and you'll get strict programming tutors/mentors for free. After that, any video or book you buy will help you. Else, next year december, you'll make another Nairaland post asking for programming help.

1 Like

Re: Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming by iProspect: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming by iProspect: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2018
vezycash:

Get a job as a programmer. Work without pay and you'll get strict programming tutors/mentors for free. After that, any video or book you buy will help you. Else, next year december, you'll make another Nairaland post asking for programming help.

Please where can one apply for such free internship?
Re: Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming by vezycash(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2018
iProspect:

Please where can one apply for such free internship?

It's same as searching for a job. First search for companies who employ programmers. Next, approach and give em your offer.

However, have you heard of Andella? Google em

1 Like

Re: Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming by AkinseteK(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Bjkhaleed:
Good day Webmasters,

Please I need an individual (Webmaster) who has a sound-cognitive knowledge and skills in Word processing and Programming design from the Basis to its Components to the Compound...

The training will be starting by God's grace early January, 2019.
I stays at Akoka, precisely a Unilag Student... So I need someone living around that area (Akoka) be it Bariga, Gbagada, Surulere, Yaba, Ifako Gbagada...

Whatsapp me on 09082831771 or Identify yourself here so we can make a deal. Thanks

you can contact us for a one on one training

Re: Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming by nurain150(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2018
I can teach u ... contact me 07085258583 am in unilag a student to be precise
Re: Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming by dauddy97(m): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Bjkhaleed:
not for mouth, I am not a Csc student but, I learnt all these things myself. I started with HTML, CSS, some people guided me while learning PHP, for now, I am not into web design/development again. Python rules, I am also a self tutor. I gain some knowledge from NairaLand and the likes. you can start by yourself. so, when you find it complicated, you ask for help. Download beginner videos from YouTube using some third app or site. Pls and pls, I was/am learning mine for fun not other way.

(1) (Reply)

Eye Pain When I Use My Computer, Phone And Watch Tv / EFASS Report Rendition / Nigerian Crime Fighting Apps Win Global Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.