Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,534 members, 7,801,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Investors Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Needed (406 Views)

Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) / Just For Investors!!! / Nigerian Stock Market Investors Gain N175b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2018
Hey guys I have a pattern/formula that I can use to make constant profit from sports betting. All I need is capital. I'll post a file which you can download and go through so you can understand what I'm talking about. After going through the file, if you feel you can do it yourself and you have the time, then go ahead. (I got the knowledge for free, so I'm giving it out for free). But if you don't have the time to do it yourself, you can invest in me and I guarantee a 20% profit at the end of every month. You can contact me through call or via WhatsApp: 0813 348 9531

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Reading News / Tecno W2 With Charger For Sale At Sanyo, Ibadan / Dont Be Left Out Of This Great Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.