Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Mothers, Dentists - Do Babies Also Have Toothache? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mothers, Dentists - Do Babies Also Have Toothache? (276 Views)

Why Nigerian Dentists Always Suggest Extraction / Why Do Nigerian Dentists Always Suggest Extraction? / 8 Interesting Facts About Dentists And Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mothers, Dentists - Do Babies Also Have Toothache? by DipoToyo(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2018
For those that have had tooth pain, you know just how terrible it can feel. Tooth pain will often prevent you functioning normally. It can ruin the pleasure of eating, and even make you want to stop talking.

Often the most serious forms of tooth pain occur when waking at night. In my experience, you totally lose sleep and are in extreme discomfort. These tooth aches happen at times where you may not be able to see your dentist. Some even tie cloth around the head to the jaw just to relieve the pain.

Tooth pain from a tooth cavity or a broken tooth can derail your life. You might find that you have to take many days off from work or school. This can set you back in many different ways.

If your kids have tooth pain, it can be a distressing time. But in babies, recently I was puzzled when teething starts - after much drooling (temperature, stooling and vomiting for some), is the pain also like toothache?

Re: Mothers, Dentists - Do Babies Also Have Toothache? by DipoToyo(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2022
DipoToyo:
For those that have had tooth pain, you know just how terrible it can feel. Tooth pain will often prevent you functioning normally. It can ruin the pleasure of eating, and even make you want to stop talking.

Often the most serious forms of tooth pain occur when waking at night. In my experience, you totally lose sleep and are in extreme discomfort. These tooth aches happen at times where you may not be able to see your dentist. Some even tie cloth around the head to the jaw just to relieve the pain.

Tooth pain from a tooth cavity or a broken tooth can derail your life. You might find that you have to take many days off from work or school. This can set you back in many different ways.

If your kids have tooth pain, it can be a distressing time. But in babies, recently I was puzzled when teething starts - after much drooling (temperature, stooling and vomiting for some), is the pain also like toothache?

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better? Tea Or Coffee / How To Lose Body Weight / The Many Wonders Of Alpha Meta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.