Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood (18815 Views)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by PapaAdanna: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Yes there is no love in nollywood but I can clearly say that hatred is channelled by YORUBAS, I'm sorry to say this.
YORUBAS try bring disunity among nollywood just like Kunle Afolayan made indirect divisive comment the other day, and that's how majority of them are

An average yoruba person will rubbish Nollywood publicity and online, but go to his house his favorite DSTV channel is yorubawood, and even has loads of YOrUBA movies scattered in his house.
Go to the shop of Iya funke , or office of Mr Tobi
His favorite channel is yoruba movie channel.
Then ask my self... IS THIS NOT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT CRITICIZE AND MOCK nollywood? Or is yoruba movie no more under nollywood? undecided
Or is it because the main nollywood is dominated by IGBOS and other non yorubas?

Yorubas know how to play the game of "bring them down and push us up"
That's what some of us still don't know

Trust an Afonja to your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
PapaAdanna:

Trust an Afonja to your own peril.

I don't trust them I have learned all their game
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=teemsyn post=73807733][/quote]

U don't expect me to state all my experience here then this whole page won't contain it.
Because I have experienced a whole lot
I'm sure u are part of those who mock nollywood is whack.

But u watch Yoruba movies. Smh
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by nho4: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
abdulaz:
No love. Trust nobody but yourself.

Any body wey dey try wan show you love, check the person well, e get weytin he/she wan get from you in cash or kind.

Every love shown comes with a condition attached except parental love.
On point %100
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by amazon14: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Yes there is no love in nollywood but I can clearly say that hatred is channelled by YORUBAS, I'm sorry to say this.
YORUBAS try bring disunity among nollywood just like Kunle Afolayan made indirect divisive comment the other day, and that's how majority of them are

An average yoruba person will rubbish Nollywood publicity and online, but go to his house his favorite DSTV channel is yorubawood, and even has loads of YOrUBA movies scattered in his house.
Then ask my self... IS THIS NOT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT CRITICIZE AND MOCK nollywood? Or is yoruba movie no more under nollywood? undecided
Or is it because the main nollywood is dominated by IGBOS and other non yorubas?

You've said it all.
True talk nothing to add.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
amazon14:

You've said it all.
True talk nothing to add.

They accuse nollywood of usig one the same storyline Juju, native doctor and kingdom
But watch all yoruba movies that's practically what they are also doing undecided
That's the game they have used to decive many IGBOS and other Nigerians and eventually dragging them into watching their yoruba movies.. Go to you tube today their movies are having more views than nollywood when it should be otherwise this is because they all(yorubas) watch their movies whole other gullible IGBOS follow them watch and then abandon their own..

my dear I watch nollywood, there are too many good nollymovies with good storyline.
And a bit updated film tricks especially when u watch ones of 2017 2018.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by Dedetwo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
[b]Yes there is no love in nollywood but I can clearly say that hatred is channelled by YORUBAS, I'm sorry to say this.

Trust me almost every Yoruba person watch their movies both old and young.

That's what some of us still don't know[/b]

You could not be more correct with above post. This is the same in Nairaland when one attack their post in kind then the responder would be banned. The most tribal of all ethnic nationalities in the shithole called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by prophetfire: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

you are so on point.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by Dedetwo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

They accuse nollywood of usig one the same storyline Juju, native doctor and kingdom
But watch all yoruba movies that's practically what they are also doing undecided
That's the game they have used to decive many IGBOS and other Nigerians and eventually dragging them into watching their yoruba movies.. Go to you tube today their movies are having more views than nollywood when it should be otherwise this is because they all(yorubas) watch their movies whole other gullible IGBOS follow them watch and then abandon their own..

my dear I watch nollywood, there are too many good nollymovies with good storyline.
And a bit updated film tricks especially when u watch ones of 2017 2018.

If Nigeria/Biafra war did not teach anything to Igbo person and the people of old eastern region, then there nothing on earth that will open their eyes to reality of the world. Lagos flows toward the old western region while Abuja flow toward the old northern region with crude oil resources from then eastern and midwestern regions. What mega city flows toward either eastern region or midwestern region? A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by KelB(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Sexual slaughter ....... grin
Lol
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dedetwo:

If Nigeria/Biafra war did not teach anything to Igbo person and the people of old eastern region, then there nothing on earth that will open their eyes to reality of the world. Lagos flows toward the old western region while Abuja flow toward the old northern region with crude oil resources from then eastern and midwestern regions. What mega city flows toward either eastern region or midwestern region? A word is enough for the wise.

It's a pity my brother u said the truth,
If a big incident as briafran war didn't tech them a lesson then nothing can.
It's a pity my people refused to learn, but when u try open the their eyes, they will even Nathans say u are tribal... Just like one fool I corrected this morning ... Infant the whole is getting so annoying
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
prophetfire:
you are so on point.
That's TrEUTH truth bro.
After football and channels my next best channel is nollywood and news channels.

I have learned their games
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dedetwo:

You could not be more correct with above post. This is the same in Nairaland when one attack their post in kind then the responder would be banned. The most tribal of all ethnic nationalities in the shithole called Nigeria.

very tribalistic yet they turn the table around to point fingers at IGBOS as being tribal.
When I. Dad in east I don't know anything about tribalistic my eyes opened when I came to Lagos.
I was shocked at how they hate IGBOS to much, yet IGBOS in east don't know this

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by collinsprince: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

TRUE TALK GOD WILL BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by livinbygrace: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=teemsyn post=73807733][/quote]
I am a Yoruba man and i agree with you.An average Yorubas does not want his/her fellow man progress.The day you starts making progress among Yorubas people is the day you start having more enemies and they are very good at eye service.Laugh at you when you are around but do otherwise when you are not around.The fear of Yorubas is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by sweettinz20(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Chai see d hate for Yoruba people alone for this forum u na no well o, Yoruba's need to leave Nigeria it is a pity Yoruba's don't see this because na dem put one Nigeria for head, d kind unnecessary hatred towards our people for nothing is alarming.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood by hesilo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
I noticed this Yoruba bigotry in my nysc days. I was completely a virgin Nigerian by all ramifications until I got to camp. I joined the ICT team in the camp but lo and behold it was all Yoruba boiz that run it. OK I joined only because I had a solution to a system which been lying fallow in the office which all the Yoruba it boiz could not fix o. Then after I joined all I heard was "Omo Ibo" "Omo Ibo". At first I thought it was just a joke being cracked around to identify me. Not until I started noticing everyone of them avoiding me and speaking only Yoruba when a task is to be carried out. You interviewed everybody who came for ICT cds in English and then you all started speaking Yoruba as if we are running a Yoruba community. In fact I was so angry that I would always ask them what are you saying, what are to do? Even most times they will not answer but kept speaking in Yoruba tongue. So I noticed the country is not redeemable. It's those who preach unity are the worst people to tolerate and accept others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide / Comedian, Alibaba Shows Off His Muscles (Photo) / Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.