Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Tips For A Successful Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tips For A Successful Marriage (336 Views)

"Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / The Secrets Of A Successful Marriage | Dr. (mrs) Becky Eneche / NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips For A Successful Marriage by joshben: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2018
Planning for your wedding takes time & effort but so should planning for your marriage! So many couples put all their efforts into the wedding day and little thought to preparing for a marriage. With some planning and effort, you can start your marriage off with a strong foundation and here are some ways to do that!

Plan Your Marriage

How many couples plan and plan and plan for the wedding day, say “I do!” and then start their marriage saying, “Now what?”

My point? Think about this:

If couples invested as much time and energy into preparing their MARRIAGE as they did in planning their WEDDING – what types of marriages would result?

For those couples getting ready to tie the knot, consider this idea of preparing for your marriage now in every way possible so that you can start your marriage off right and have a strong foundation for the future.

To help you out – our Tutorlink Team has collected our

5 Things Couples Can Do BEFORE They Are Married to Prepare For a Successful Marriage.

visit https://www.tutorlink.us/2018/12/tips-for-successful-marriage.html

(1) (Reply)

South African Kids Bathe Dad's Car With Engine Oil(update) / The Best Gift Ever To Gift Your You Little Child! / The Fables I Once Believed With All My Organs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.