Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup (16335 Views)

How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by 24hoursreporter: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Handling a breakup can be very challenging for guys, even if they claim to be strong. This is more depressing to them when they really love the lady in question unconditionally.

Without an iota of doubt, women generally have ways of dealing with breakup better than men. In fact, most times, men may decide to use unhealthy ways like drinking, smoking etc to handle their pain.

These unhealthy ways may be effective temporarily, but they will make you develop a bad habit in the long run. So, in this article, you will learn how to handle the pains that come with breakup without indulging in any bad habit.

The first thing you should bear in mind when in a relationship is to always expect the worst and hope for the best. With this mentality, you will not be too hurt when the unexpected happens.

Below are some of the tips on how guys should handle a breakup. When you applied them in your life, you will be able to navigate through the waves of breakups and disappointment that you will face in life.

5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle a Breakup

#1. Don’t Use Alcohol To Evade The Pain

One of the tips on how guys should handle break up is not to use alcohol to evade the pain. As a matter of fact, they should learn to understand the fact that pain is gain.

While in pain, they will be able to understand what when wrong and adjust accordingly. Even if she decides to dump for no reason, remember that there are countless ladies out there looking for a man like you.

#2. Discuss It With Some One

It is a normal habit for men not to discuss their pain with other people. This is not actually cool as discussing with people can help relief the burden on you.

Sometimes the advice people will give to you will give you the assurance that you aren’t alone. These kind words of inspiration and encouragement will really help during a breakup.

#3. Sleep More and Stress Less

Generally, it is advisable to sleep more during a breakup. When you sleep more you will be more composed and organize. Also, you tend to forget about your pain easily when you get more sleep.

#4. Don’t Stalk Her

It is extremely very wrong to be stalking a lady after breaking up with her. It is not just enough to cut all form of communication, but you still need to block her from on social media platform.

With this, you can easily forget her permanently in no time. Stalking her will only make you go crazier and more emotional.

#5. Keep Yourself Busy

One of the best tips on how guys should handle a breakup is to keep themselves busy. This will definitely make your mind to be occupied with more productive matters rather than being distracted by the thought of the same lady who dumped you.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/12/13/5-tips-on-how-guys-should-handle-a-breakup/

13 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Biglittlelois(f): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Seriously? i thought guys move on quickly to the next available pu**y as they always say here, so there are sissy niggas who still go through all these cos of a lady, lol cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by kesikeller(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Join dent and get free 1gb of data on any network. When you register you get 315 dent instantly.
Follow the link below to download the app and register.

https://dent.app/aDVjEsuCoS
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by lilfreezy: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
#6 hook up with her sister or cousin for a nice fụcking

This will be most likely help you ease of any stress whatsoever cool

33 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Uyiii: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
the only break up I care about is with my nose, all other break ups are very irrelevant.

my nose is responsible for my breathing and that's the reason why I am alive.

I LOVE MY NOSE SO MUCH.

p.s: there'r other sturvs in life more heart breaking/wrenching than our regular relationship break ups, have you ever been scored a dying minute header in FIFA, if you've experienced that, you'll know what a real and true heart break is.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by sammirano: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
The reason why you guys should date who loves you more.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin
Women are like swimming pool. Don't bother who swim before you or who will swim after you. Just swim ur own and jaapa.

When you finally find a swimming pool which is meant for you tho... I hope it has not become a lagoon having hundreds of endless pits in it.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Pharmtj: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
first to comment ,finally
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Seunnzy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
shag her bestie or her sister

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Pussy2sweet: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
6. Bang alot of pussies tongue

Toto is sweet o.....

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by marvin906(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
still remembered my last breakup..
after all the insults thrown at me which hurt like mad..
I just went home open my laptop got my pad and killed my self with call of duty..
the pain didn't go out once but with time and a lot of things occupying my mind it reduced and at a point I just forgot..
after that awful experience any chick that crossed my path was on a very long thing..

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by joywonderful24(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Issokay
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Twista0(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Make money, make more money.

11 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
only broke guys becomes moody after a breakup, if she wanna leave, free her

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by SingleWahala(f): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Tuljaking(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Don't spend more than 10% on any one you not married too

Don't get committed to a material girl

If your 1m can buy her some one 10m would buy her ten times

The problem is we men date girls that are meant for a night

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by helinues: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
For us with a rock heart, we don vanmonch before break up near.

Who even get time self for unended projects?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by fatymore(f): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin

OK.. I am not justifying the reason for having side boo or chic but at least have a shadow partner at the corner., whom you fall back to if the main partner break up with you...

You don't need to drown in self pity because someone breaks your heart..
Move on to the next one with your eyes clearly opened..

10 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by BarrElChapo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
X
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Felixalex(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Number 5. . chai after my last break up, I bought a new jar of Vaseline mixed it with some olive oil (for more fluidity) cheesy wink. I swear I was so busy I didn't notice her absence. Last last I come think the whole thing well, I found out I wasn't even gaining anything from this girl apart from her company, sex, being there to answer my call when I needed someone to gist with.
Sometimes I feel love is a scam, if u hadn't met her/him u wld still have met someone, probably more amazing so breakup should not end your life jare.

Meanwhile .....

32 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by frankmoney(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ok
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by fpeter(f): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
inukwa!
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by seancombs617: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pussy2sweet:
6. Bang alot of pussies tongue

Toto is sweet o.....

Lol dis one no be better option o..i went for fucking spree after my last breakup,ended up wit gonorrea���

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Umartins1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
BS

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by anambraamaka: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Story
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Lucifer66(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Step 1:Forger about her.
Step 2: Buy a girl card and watch as she begs to date you.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Asito(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
Women are like swimming pool. Don't bother who swim before you or who will swim after you. Just swim ur own and jaapa.

you people play too much on this app
lilfreezy:
#6 hook up with her sister or cousin for a nice fụcking

This will be most likely help you ease of any stress whatsoever cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by obataokenwa(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
That number 3 not easy abeg when devil will be busy giving u different imaginations and what have you.

I pray I dont experience break up again cos the last one admitted me at the hospital plus I lost my appetite for food for months only for people to start admiring my slim body that I now look more sexy not knowing I'm a half human walking.
Girls can be heartless if they really mean to say no. U see a grown man crying and kneeling down severally to beg and she say no and no

10 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by lordizak(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
It won't work, until u see a finer item and one who blows nuts better.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? / Funny Sex Proverbs / Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.