Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) (103911 Views)

Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / Lady Wearing Pepsi Logo Makeup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by GraGra247(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
tintingz:
Nigeria law is not against her dressing, even tho she revealed too much but that shouldn't cause for any fuss like it is seen in the video. And if you think how she dressed is UnAfrican, then you're ignorant of African culture.

I think your post is hypocritical tho, look around you are you saying the west didn't influence it.

You're contradicting yourself. If the west influenced it, does that not prove my point? How then am I a hypocrite in your blinded eyeview.

If you think the way she dressed is African then why are people mocking her and why the uproar. Do you think she will be mocked that way in the west?
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
educhigo:
africans need hammer and spinner to fix there brain,no one mind his or her business in african country

Thank you, we like it dis way, take her somewhere else, she can go naked there

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dpharisee:
She was putting what she saw in an American movie to practice, she thought Nigeria has become America suddenly grin grin grin

She might not be Nigerian .

It’s normal , I’ve seen quite a few people go out like that during summer.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Opiletool(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
GraGra247:

No! you are the one that needs hammer and spinner to fix your brain since you must allow America and Europe to think for you.

Since you must judge every African lifestyle and values by American and European rotten moral standards.

You have said it all. These people will just bash anything African. If it's a news about ghosts, they shout "Africa is primitive" as if the whites don't have paranormal cases and investigators. White-wannabes.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by tintingz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
GraGra247:

You're contradicting yourself. If the west influenced it, does that not prove my point? How then am I a hypocrite in your blinded eyeview.
I said your post is hypocritical because most of what we use is from western culture, from our dressing to lifestyle. So why are you not condemning other western culture you use, don't tell me you don't use anything from the west.

If you think the way she dressed is African then why are people mocking her and why the uproar. Do you think she will be mocked that way in the west?
They are mocking her because of the Abrahamic religion influence, Marjory of Africans are now brainwashed with foreign religion.

Long before the colonials came, the way she dressed is not a problem, people won't see anything wrong with.

Kindly know the origin of African culture not the one that's distorted with foreign religion.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by luluosas(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer disciples everywhere. May God help us never to defile ourselves in Jesus name. Amen.
zoba88:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g0ZHqGzu-s

A lady has been embarrassed by crowd after she stepped out wearing a trouser revealing her Pant. People gathered to take pictures of her to the extent that she  was confused. Somebody has to cover her with a wrapper.

See photos below and watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-how-crowd-disgraced-lady-who.html
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by tintingz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Opiletool:

You have said it all. These people will just bash anything African. If it's a news about ghosts, they shout "Africa is primitive" as if the whites don't have paranormal cases and investigators. White-wannabes.
The whites don't take ghost belief serious.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Mariangeles(f): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
lilbest4:
accept the fact that you and your "values" are primitive and barbaric. It's her body she can wear whatever she likes. Most of those fools filming her are taking it home to masturbate with, hypocrites!
Dressing like that in public is an offense you slowpoke ...she might as well be walking around naked !

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by TGMISKY(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
That nyash big o

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by luluosas(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
You need to be canned
tintingz:
They are mocking her because of the Abrahamic religion influence, Marjory of Africans are now brainwashed with foreign religion.

Long before the colonials came, the way she dressed is not a problem, people won't see anything wrong with.

Kindly know the origin of African culture not the one that's distorted with foreign culture.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by jceaglewatch(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
See as guys many wey dey view this thread. Vaseline crew is present grin

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by tintingz(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
luluosas:
You need to be canned
Ignorant.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by ghostcenturion(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
zoba88:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g0ZHqGzu-s

A lady has been embarrassed by crowd after she stepped out wearing a trouser revealing her Pant. People gathered to take pictures of her to the extent that she  was confused. Somebody has to cover her with a wrapper.

See photos below and watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-how-crowd-disgraced-lady-who.html

saw something like this in calabar. was in a vehicle at night and the driver just point head light na so we d see pink pant for trouser the shine our moto back.

we can't blame them though some of them house dey dark sete dem no fit see well wetin dem wear.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
GraGra247:

Yes, I'm dying to run to them because of the high scientific and technological development there and not because of their rotten moral standards.

These are two different things FYI.
oh rightttt

but if the people there dont mind to learn there own business and hav law against harassment, would hypocrites like yourself even be allowed in these 'rotten' societies?

if they all still behave like cavemen, do you think science and technology would have the chance let alone improve?

have you asked yourself why the medieval times in europe and america have samething in common with current african
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
tintingz:
Nigeria law is not against her dressing, even tho she revealed too much but that shouldn't cause for any fuss like it is seen in the video. And if you think how she dressed is UnAfrican, then you're ignorant of African culture.

I think your post is hypocritical tho, look around you are you saying the west didn't influence it.
dont mind ignorant black monkeys.

i can bet the cloth he is currently putting on is jeans or pant from the same rotten society he claims to hate.

i just dont know how some people's skin doesnt crawl watching someone get harassed like a thief over how they feel they should dress. it is sickening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by selfmadeboss: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
those guys are potential rapist
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Chuks9000: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Earthbound:
Africans are the world's biggest hypocrites
Perhaps you were born in a brothel.
We can't copy tech or honesty from our colonial masters. Rather, we'll copy all the ills that negate our moral code. Why do you think it's called private parts?
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by newdawn2017(f): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Warship:
Wetin concern them.

Joblessness at it's peak
Walayi!
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by okwabayi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
I hope she won’t repeat it again.
What was she thinking?
Our continent is not developed enough mentally to stomach such a sight.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by luluosas(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
You really need to be flogged
tintingz:
Ignorant.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
mallamdutse:
I wonder what is wrong with some people! To those who are calling people jobless, no IQ, can you take that kind of person (with the way she dressed) to go and meet mama at home? For God's sake, we have values in Africa. I have never been to Europe or America, but Queen Elizabeth would never have dressed like that when she was her age. Mrs Trump would never do such things. Even if they did, this is Africa. We have our values. It is only un-thinking Africans that will not see anything wrong in what she wore.

When Moses went to the land of Midianites, how did the woman who he encountered described him? She said an Egyptian. Why? Because he dressed like one. Dress like an harlot and people will take you to be one. It is that simple.
GraGra247:

lemme teach you one or two things about african culture.

you see, before the first slave traders arrived, most africans dont see nudity as a problem. most african tribes and cultures only cover their penis and vaginas with leafs while others prefers to just go naked.
only few cultures wear clothes before westerners came.

when westerners came in their slave ships, they brought religion, cloths and western education.
you see the cloth part, they taught/forced africans to dress according to their religion and culture (colonization), while they forced the rest on slave ship across Atlantic.

Those times, they consider walking around with your boobs out in the open indecent and against their religion.

now that western countries are gradually dropping religion and embracing science and technology, they are moving away from morality backed by religious laws that make it okay to slut shame women for how they dress, for the ones that is backed by secular laws.

but africans like yourself still behaves like the slaves they colonized about 500 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ekpeitit:
See lazy Nigerian youths, wetin concern them?
no be nigeria be that..
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Bambambiglo: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Daeylar:

Sexual assualt= unwanted sexual contact/sexual contact without consent
Watch the video.
She tries to walk away they follow her about trying (and some succeeding) to touch her ass, she keeps turning to fight them off.

Not acceptable in the least.

She is trying to do what? undecided I guess that's how you judge, logic upside down.

I guess you will not call it sexual assault when a man walks up to you and flashes his dick on your face in public?
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by Daeylar(f): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bambambiglo:

I guess you will not call it sexual assault when a man walks up to you and flashes his dick on your face in public?

Well no,
assault is only for contact.
What you described should be harassment
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by obentenyson(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Earthbound:
Africans are the world's biggest hypocrites

na your mama she be?
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by obentenyson(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
dam2000:
See lazy Nigeria youth

shutup my friend...!! Its people like you that dress like this woman...✋
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by somehow: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
tintingz:
Most people here are hypocrites.

Hope this is how you dress in real life too?
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by tintingz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
luluosas:
You really need to be flogged
You need a slap.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by tintingz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
somehow:

Hope this is how you dress in real life too?
No.
Re: A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) by IBvoss(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
So many hypocritical and idiotic posts lacking basic intelligence. Nigerians are such bloody animals. To all people condoning such acts, utter shame of you. So because you believe that the lady is in the wrong for dressing that way, that should warrant her to be mobbed and sexually harassed?

If truly offended by her manner of dressing, then why not politely walk up to her and advise her on her dressing choices or inform the relevant authorities if her 'indecent' dressing as you see it is causing a public disturbance? This is what sane people in a same society would do.

This backwards mentality of Nigeria that arises from our so called 'cultural values' is a critical issue affecting our growth. These same set of barbaric people would likely have resorted to rape, if it wasn't broad daylight but nighttime and a secluded area.

Just because of her manner of dressing... and some certain fools would try to righteously justify such repugnant acts. It's also these kind of people that resort to jungle justice instead of handing over alleged criminals to the authorities. The problem of Africa are its people. Nothing else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Front Hair Growth / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? / Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.