Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari (38156 Views)

Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by krownjoy97: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
HMMMMMMM, THEY AV SAID N SEEN IT ALL, IS LEFT TO IPOB TO ACCEPT THE WORDS OF ELDERS.

VOTE
PMB 2019-2023
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Shugabanqasa: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
God bless u My president good thinking Nigerians are solidly behind you
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by notoriousbabe: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ass lickers club of Igbo origin
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by madridsta007(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Slayer1914:
What the South East and South South are saying about President Buhari

Mr. President has helped us so much in the area of agriculture and at every given opportunity; I have always commended the CBN Governor, the Minister of Agriculture, the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Solid Minerals. The Buhari-led administration has tremendously helped us to revamp the agriculture and solid minerals programmes in Ebonyi State.

Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State

We see a great nation in Nigeria. And I use this opportunity to thank Mr. President Sir and to say one of the greatest things that will move this nation forward is forthrightness, which President Buhari has been displaying. In our meetings, every governor is pleased with him. It is not a question of being in this party or the other. He displays rare sense of humility, honesty and the willingness to carry this country forward. And that’s what we are looking for. We are not interested in this party or other party; we are interested in the man who has the welfare and the interest of the nation at heart.

Never in the history of Nigerian politics has Cross River State benefited this much from the gale of appointments that have come to us. Head of Service of the Federation, Auditor General of the Federation, Federal Permanent Secretary (Information), Chairman NDDC. We also have Minister of Niger Delta, Chief of Naval Staff, Chief Justice of Nigeria, the list is endless. We have never had it this good… This is a president who is an APC member while Cross River is a PDP state. This is a man who did not look at all biases and made a choice of Cross River State as the first state to perform his first working visit; this is unprecedented.

Governor Ben Ayade, Governor of Cross River State

Enugu State has indeed continued to enjoy a mutually rewarding and strategic partnership with the Federal Government on several fronts... Under the CBN 220 Billion MSME Development Fund, Enugu State is one of few states that have fully implemented the program funding over 2,000 MSMEs and has also returned about N400 million out of the first tranche of N500 million received from CBN. We wish also to commend, the CBN on the “Ose Nsukka” (Nsukka Yellow Pepper) Anchor Borrowers Program as well as other initiatives of the Bank in Enugu State. Our counterpart funding with the Bank of Industry (BOI) has produced over 36 SMEs worth more than N399 million in project value.

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Governor of Enugu State

On the social investment scheme, our school feeding program is doing well, and over seven thousand applicants have benefited from Government Enterprise Empowerment Program (GEEP), otherwise called ‘Market Moni’. Under the N-power programme, Enugu State has received and successfully deployed over 16,000 beneficiaries to schools, farms and other places of assignment. We are currently concluding arrangements to officially launch the implementation of the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) in six selected local government councils.

I am grateful and appreciative of the seriousness of President Buhari in fighting corruption, affirming the rule of law and also stop corrupt individuals from using illegally acquired wealth to buy immunity from prosecution through the backdoor. My administration will continue to support the war against corruption as I am convinced that corruption, wherever found, is antithetical to peace and development of our people.

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State

It is a thing of joy that our President, Muhammadu Buhari is doing a lot to keep the country as one indivisible and progressive nation that can take its pride of place among comity of nations.

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State

Any other person handling this situation; economy, security, it would have been worse. We are wonderful with the economy; nobody, I mean no person would have done better than this present government in those two areas. We came in and oil nosedived to 37 dollars a barrel with a production of 600,000 per day, a drop from 2.2 million and yet we managed the economy out of recession. Nigerians should be clapping for us on daily basis, and after thanking God, they should thank us. Yes, because God has used Buhari and some of us to make Nigeria work.

Senator Chris Ngige, Former Governor of Anambra State, and Minister for Labour

Buhari does not need to campaign but we are the people that need to convince the people to vote for him because he has done well.
Igbos have enjoyed all the plum positions under the People’s Democratic Party, PDP. We have been President, Senate President severally, deputy senate president, held juicy ministerial positions and there is nothing to show for it. Let the PDP explain to us why they did not implement all their promises to Ndigbo. Buhari never experienced Igbo support, yet he improved on electricity, road projects and others.

Sullivan Chime, Former Governor of Enugu State.

On behalf of the monarchs, I must thank President Buhari for the rehabilitation of federal roads in the area such as the Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt expressway, Port Harcourt-Elele-Owerri road and Enugu-Onitsha expressway. These roads were death traps for 16 years before you came into office, but today they are wearing new solid looks, though not completed but relief is already there with the level of work done so far.

Abia Traditional Rulers, in a recent communiqué

As Nigerians we feel the difficult economic times the nation is facing. We are also aware of the enormous challenges of having to rescue Nigeria from imminent collapse as a result of the mindless and unconscionable looting of our common patrimony and treasury by the PDP administration consistently for over 16 years that the party held sway at the Federal and state governments including the outright control of a criminally compliant and conniving National Assembly. There is no discerning Nigerian or patriotic and rational political party that will have an objective assessment of President Muhammadu Buhari and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar that will not come to a logical conclusion that President Buhari towers head and shoulder above Mr Abubakar in integrity and all other consideration.

Chekwas Okorie, Founder of APGA, and Chairman United People's Party, UPP

As we hit the campaign train we shall from time to time share with Nigerians the many sound and logical reasons why president Buhari shall be returned to complete his second term in office and why it shall be a tragedy of a monumental proportion to return the years of profligacy, unbridled corruption, scandalous leakages and highly compromised judiciary, to power.

Chief Chekwas Okorie, Founder of APGA, and Chairman of UPP

It is our position and for the sake of national stability, cohesion and unity, that four more years of President Muhammadu Buhari is far more reassuring and beneficial to most Nigerians whether from the North or the South than a possible eight years… which will also foist on Nigerians the sad memories of the 16 years of nightmare Nigerians lived under the PDP government in Nigeria.

Chief Chekwas Okorie , Founder of APGA, and Chairman of UPP

I want to assure President Muhammadu Buhari and all candidates of the APC of victory in 2019 as we have agreed in Anambra to align the state with the centre for more infrastructural developments.

Senator Andy Uba

The Establishment might not allow us to rule now, but be that as it may, on a very good day, at the appointed time, Buhari will rule Nigeria. What I do not know, is whether I will be around when that happens. But even if am not there, please Muhammadu, move on and fear not! The vultures will gather against you, but you know what we stand for. Be strong and continue for you shall overcome!

The Late Senator Chuba Okadigbo, Running Mate to Muhammadu Buhari in the 2003 Presidential Election.

The recent elections in Anambra and the results shows that President Buhari deserves a loud ovation. A landmark statement has been made. The roots of our democracy have been entrenched and your name has been inscribed in Gold forever in the hearts of Ndi Anambra.

Chief Ifeanyi Ubah

We came on behalf of the South East to thank Mr. President for the awarding of the Second Niger Bridge to Julius Berger for the sum of N206 billion Naira. The Second Niger Bridge is the dream of our people and it has become a dream come true. Our people said that we must come and thank you. Your Excellency, Mr. President, we are grateful… We were also given a cheering news that not only will the Eastern railway contract be awarded, that it will touch all states’ capitals in south east as it moves from south east to Maiduguri. There will also be a port that will be added to it and it will cost about $12 billion.

Governor Dave Umahi, Governor Ebonyi State speaking with the media after South East leaders visited President Buhari in November 2018

I must further observe that today, no fewer than 122,000 children are feeding daily under the school feeding programme, which employs a total of 1,040 caterers for 1060 schools, across the 21 local governments, courtesy of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Governor Willie Obiano, Governor of Anambra State

A number of people who like to jump from one place to the other have been asking me and I said look, we are in PDP and we remain in PDP, but we are supporting the programmes of Mr. President. We like what he is doing in the fight against corruption. You can see honesty in his administration and his commitment to rebuilding Nigeria. I share certain virtues with him. We, as a state, will continue to support him. To oppose him is to oppose the truth.

Excellent political statements.

Come February, the old Eastern Nigeria will prove once again that they are republicans where no man is King.

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by asobo: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Thank God they don't own the electorates VOTER'S CARD.
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Edgarated(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
b
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Chikaa444: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
And you termed what politicians said as "what the SS and SE are saying about buari. Nawa 4u ooo.
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Dpharisee: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Slayer1914:
What the South East and South South are saying about President Buhari

I am grateful and appreciative of the seriousness of President Buhari in fighting corruption, affirming the rule of law and also stop corrupt individuals from using illegally acquired wealth to buy immunity from prosecution through the backdoor.

grin grin grin Lie of the century, his boss Theodore Orji has been in the Senate for 3 years and has not altered more than 3 words in opposition to any bill by the executive despite being in PDP as safety measure so that EFCC will not come after him for stealing Abia State blind and then installing his stooge Okezie Ikpeazu.

The above comment by Gov Ikpeazu is like the man who farted in front of his kids and in other to cover up started making sounds with his mouth, then one of his children said to him 'Papa dont think you are deceiving us because we know the difference between the one that comes from the mouth and the one that comes out of the anus cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Allee90: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
And we Northerners are sidelined. It is well Meanwhile

Like For PMB

Share For GEJ

3 Likes

Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by lovelymind(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
i'm still looking for what comes out from Governor of Imo state. grin grin grin
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by ipobarethieves: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin grin smiley wink cheesy grin cool Kanu Piglets, una see wetin jubil el Sudanese dey do for una pipu.Ipob support NEXT LEVEL
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Angelparadise:
Is only a well respected and dignify incumbent governor that will not asslick the hater and killers of his nation for selfish reasons .
hater and killer of his nation..what nonsense Biko. The way this hate has been imbibed into some of you. It's like radicalisation. Similar to the hate Islamic fanatics bear in their hearts.
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by ipobarethieves: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
cool cool cool wink cheesy grin smiley grin sad God bless U Chime ex gov Enugu state..I pity Atiku slaves ipob branch.The gods of confusion don blind those ones that dey can't see,hear/understand.
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by michoim(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Good one
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by dheilaw1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Atiku4presido:
Nonsense lies!! People are dying!! People are hungry! leave fake stories! Buhari must go
if your 5 percent couldn't safe Jonathan in 2015, it wont affect Buhari in 2019... next level is bae

1 Like

Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Sholaco: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself....why don't u feature governor wike's comments on buhari abi s he not from South South
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by ogundeleai(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Av said it repeatedly that a true and genuine igbo or from SS is that domicile in the 2 region believe that even the last administration that purportedly not even mentioning since 1999 did little for the region in cimparism with Buhari regime... Over 90% of the people in the region with persistent negative comments about Buhari are mainly in Lagos or elsewhere... I believe by the time they return home for yuletide, they will see reality on ground
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Foodforthought: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
dheilaw1:
if your 5 percent couldn't safe Jonathan in 2015, it wont affect Buhari in 2019... next level is bae
If 2019 is a sure banker for APC why are they campaigning? Why are they telling 9jerians to not vote PDP thieves? E go soon clear for una eye
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Alary: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
The part that caught my attention "
The Establishment might not allow us to rule now, but be that as it may, on a very good day, at the appointed time, Buhari will rule Nigeria. What I do not know, is whether I will be around when that happens. But even if am not there, please Muhammadu, move on and fear not! The vultures will gather against you, but you know what we stand for. Be strong and continue for you shall overcome!
The Late Senator Chuba Okadigbo, Running Mate to Muhammadu Buhari in the 2003 Presidential
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by DabuIIIT: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Slayer1914:

[s] What the South East and South South are saying about President Buhari

Mr. President has helped us so much in the area of agriculture and at every given opportunity; I have always commended the CBN Governor, the Minister of Agriculture, the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Solid Minerals. The Buhari-led administration has tremendously helped us to revamp the agriculture and solid minerals programmes in Ebonyi State.

We see a great nation in Nigeria. And I use this opportunity to thank Mr. President Sir and to say one of the greatest things that will move this nation forward is forthrightness, which President Buhari has been displaying. In our meetings, every governor is pleased with him. It is not a question of being in this party or the other. He displays rare sense of humility, honesty and the willingness to carry this country forward. And that’s what we are looking for. We are not interested in this party or other party; we are interested in the man who has the welfare and the interest of the nation at heart.

Never in the history of Nigerian politics has Cross River State benefited this much from the gale of appointments that have come to us. Head of Service of the Federation, Auditor General of the Federation, Federal Permanent Secretary (Information), Chairman NDDC. We also have Minister of Niger Delta, Chief of Naval Staff, Chief Justice of Nigeria, the list is endless. We have never had it this good… This is a president who is an APC member while Cross River is a PDP state. This is a man who did not look at all biases and made a choice of Cross River State as the first state to perform his first working visit; this is unprecedented.

Governor Ben Ayade, Governor of Cross River State

Enugu State has indeed continued to enjoy a mutually rewarding and strategic partnership with the Federal Government on several fronts... Under the CBN 220 Billion MSME Development Fund, Enugu State is one of few states that have fully implemented the program funding over 2,000 MSMEs and has also returned about N400 million out of the first tranche of N500 million received from CBN. We wish also to commend, the CBN on the “Ose Nsukka” (Nsukka Yellow Pepper) Anchor Borrowers Program as well as other initiatives of the Bank in Enugu State. Our counterpart funding with the Bank of Industry (BOI) has produced over 36 SMEs worth more than N399 million in project value.

On the social investment scheme, our school feeding program is doing well, and over seven thousand applicants have benefited from Government Enterprise Empowerment Program (GEEP), otherwise called ‘Market Moni’. Under the N-power programme, Enugu State has received and successfully deployed over 16,000 beneficiaries to schools, farms and other places of assignment. We are currently concluding arrangements to officially launch the implementation of the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) in six selected local government councils.

I am grateful and appreciative of the seriousness of President Buhari in fighting corruption, affirming the rule of law and also stop corrupt individuals from using illegally acquired wealth to buy immunity from prosecution through the backdoor. My administration will continue to support the war against corruption as I am convinced that corruption, wherever found, is antithetical to peace and development of our people.

It is a thing of joy that our President, Muhammadu Buhari is doing a lot to keep the country as one indivisible and progressive nation that can take its pride of place among comity of nations.

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State

Any other person handling this situation; economy, security, it would have been worse. We are wonderful with the economy; nobody, I mean no person would have done better than this present government in those two areas. We came in and oil nosedived to 37 dollars a barrel with a production of 600,000 per day, a drop from 2.2 million and yet we managed the economy out of recession. Nigerians should be clapping for us on daily basis, and after thanking God, they should thank us. Yes, because God has used Buhari and some of us to make Nigeria work.

Senator Chris Ngige, Former Governor of Anambra State, and Minister for Labour

Buhari does not need to campaign but we are the people that need to convince the people to vote for him because he has done well.
Igbos have enjoyed all the plum positions under the People’s Democratic Party, PDP. We have been President, Senate President severally, deputy senate president, held juicy ministerial positions and there is nothing to show for it. Let the PDP explain to us why they did not implement all their promises to Ndigbo. Buhari never experienced Igbo support, yet he improved on electricity, road projects and others.

Sullivan Chime, Former Governor of Enugu State.

On behalf of the monarchs, I must thank President Buhari for the rehabilitation of federal roads in the area such as the Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt expressway, Port Harcourt-Elele-Owerri road and Enugu-Onitsha expressway. These roads were death traps for 16 years before you came into office, but today they are wearing new solid looks, though not completed but relief is already there with the level of work done so far.

Abia Traditional Rulers, in a recent communiqué

As Nigerians we feel the difficult economic times the nation is facing. We are also aware of the enormous challenges of having to rescue Nigeria from imminent collapse as a result of the mindless and unconscionable looting of our common patrimony and treasury by the PDP administration consistently for over 16 years that the party held sway at the Federal and state governments including the outright control of a criminally compliant and conniving National Assembly. There is no discerning Nigerian or patriotic and rational political party that will have an objective assessment of President Muhammadu Buhari and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar that will not come to a logical conclusion that President Buhari towers head and shoulder above Mr Abubakar in integrity and all other consideration.

Chekwas Okorie, Founder of APGA, and Chairman United People's Party, UPP

As we hit the campaign train we shall from time to time share with Nigerians the many sound and logical reasons why president Buhari shall be returned to complete his second term in office and why it shall be a tragedy of a monumental proportion to return the years of profligacy, unbridled corruption, scandalous leakages and highly compromised judiciary, to power.

Chief Chekwas Okorie, Founder of APGA, and Chairman of UPP

It is our position and for the sake of national stability, cohesion and unity, that four more years of President Muhammadu Buhari is far more reassuring and beneficial to most Nigerians whether from the North or the South than a possible eight years… which will also foist on Nigerians the sad memories of the 16 years of nightmare Nigerians lived under the PDP government in Nigeria.

Chief Chekwas Okorie , Founder of APGA, and Chairman of UPP

I want to assure President Muhammadu Buhari and all candidates of the APC of victory in 2019 as we have agreed in Anambra to align the state with the centre for more infrastructural developments.

Senator Andy Uba

The Late Senator Chuba Okadigbo, Running Mate to Muhammadu Buhari in the 2003 Presidential Election.

The recent elections in Anambra and the results shows that President Buhari deserves a loud ovation. A landmark statement has been made. The roots of our democracy have been entrenched and your name has been inscribed in Gold forever in the hearts of Ndi Anambra.

Chief Ifeanyi Ubah

We came on behalf of the South East to thank Mr. President for the awarding of the Second Niger Bridge to Julius Berger for the sum of N206 billion Naira. The Second Niger Bridge is the dream of our people and it has become a dream come true. Our people said that we must come and thank you. Your Excellency, Mr. President, we are grateful… We were also given a cheering news that not only will the Eastern railway contract be awarded, that it will touch all states’ capitals in south east as it moves from south east to Maiduguri. There will also be a port that will be added to it and it will cost about $12 billion.

Governor Dave Umahi, Governor Ebonyi State speaking with the media after South East leaders visited President Buhari in November 2018

I must further observe that today, no fewer than 122,000 children are feeding daily under the school feeding programme, which employs a total of 1,040 caterers for 1060 schools, across the 21 local governments, courtesy of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Governor Willie Obiano, Governor of Anambra State

A number of people who like to jump from one place to the other have been asking me and I said look, we are in PDP and we remain in PDP, but we are supporting the programmes of Mr. President. We like what he is doing in the fight against corruption. You can see honesty in his administration and his commitment to rebuilding Nigeria. I share certain virtues with him. We, as a state, will continue to support him. To oppose him is to oppose the truth.

[/s]
Shut up,thank you.
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Alary: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
RTSC:
They said the same thing about Jonathan in places he lost.

Every one wants to kiss the president as$. Dosent mean much on election day.

Though umahi looks like a true believer in buhari.

I won't be surprised if buhari touts him as his igbo successor.
The part that caught my attention. "
The Late Senator Chuba Okadigbo, Running Mate to Muhammadu Buhari in the 2003 Presidential election'
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by VULCAN(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
I have to wonder whether less than 10 politicians can speak for the millions of residents of the SE and SS ??

Useless Thread
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by Grayxme: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
And the PDP will only keep sweet mouthing my brothers from the South East without any credible infrastructural development to show for good 16 years...God Bless PMB

2 Likes

Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by drlateef: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut up

Ee pain am! grin grin grin
Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by HotMata: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
It will be very wrong for me as a Igbo person not to acknowledge the fact that Buhari has done well for us.
There are several projects that has been completed and some that are on going which this administration ensured that they happen some are;

1. Rehabilitation of the Enugu — Port Harcourt Expressway (Sukuk Bond).

2. Construction of Second Niger Bridge.

3. Ariaria Market Electrification Project. They are implementing its Energizing Economies Programme, which will bring stable and reliable electricity to all the 37,000 shops in Ariaria Market, by providing the Market with a gas-powered IPP.

4. Construction of Modern Medical Diagnostic Centre at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia.

5. Completion of Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum. This one is also very dear to us. The contract originally awarded in 1996, abandoned at various times, Buhari Administration revived the project in 2016, and completed it in 2018.

6. Presidential Fertilizer Initiative — has led to the revival of the Ebonyi State Fertiliser and Chemical Company Limited (EFCCL), creating jobs and boosting the supply of fertilizer in the Southeast.

7. Social Investment Programme: 68,000 N-Power Beneficiaries across the 5 States of the South East; the School Feeding Programme has kicked off in all 5 States of the Southeast.

I think I should stop here for now..
Seriously the govt has done well for us

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by gowaga68: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Senator Andy Uba

1 Like

Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by farem: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
valboy20:
What a foo'lish post. Do you expect any of his beneficiaries to say otherwise? Why not go to the east and collect the opinions of the poor peeps on the street

Re: What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari by akiOYIBO: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
They do not have the mandate of the people so why won't they ass-leak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas / Explosion in Millennium Plaza in Abuja / Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.