Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) (3361 Views)

The Bigger The Butt, The Longer You’ll Live, New Research Shows / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Happy Birthday To Jarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2010
mukina2:

You again?

^^
Im sorry~
But please tell her to simply let me be~
she met me here on nland but she wont simply let me be~
Always ready 2 pick a fight wit me
Muki, wait and see if she do not respond 2 this again wit insults,
Thus worsening tins~
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mukina2: 12:01am On Aug 04, 2010
how many times must you be warned/banned to stop bypassing the word filter?
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2010
^^
sorry to argue wif u,
i was angry when i sent in those words,
but she pissed me off and when im angry i dont tink b4 reactin!!

im sorry muki!

It wont repeat itself again~
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 12:21am On Aug 04, 2010
Infact muki,
im editing my words away~
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:30am On Aug 04, 2010
So na Mukina be your Anti-dote ehn!! shocked shocked

I see!! You neva beg like this since I know you O!!

Since which day you start to fear ban like this??! Abi User I.D don finish?
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 2:49am On Aug 04, 2010
This 190 doesn't take warnings but he's so quick to beg to get unbanned.

Seriously, does seun pay you for all these brain dead comments you post all over the forum.

It really buggles the mind how one person can cause so much problem in the forum.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:59am On Aug 04, 2010
^^^ I think this will be another good show***
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 3:10am On Aug 04, 2010
190.:

Infact muki,
im editing my words away~

Just thank ur GOD say u don edit bcz if i'd seen d rubbish u spewed thre,u'd be history in NL. olodo!
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 3:10am On Aug 04, 2010
mama-gee:

This 190 doesn't take warnings but he's so quick to beg to get unbanned.

Seriously, does seun pay you for all these brain dead comments you post all over the forum.

It really buggles the mind how one person can cause so much problem in the forum.

^^What are you on about. . .

And what kind of grammar are you oozing out of your keyboard.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 3:11am On Aug 04, 2010
Odunnu:

Just thank your GOD say u don edit bcz if i'd seen d rubbish u spewed thre,u'd be history in NL. olodo!
[size=16pt]OWL[/size].
i didnt edit it, Muki did~
u can check it out from the quote others had rite below my reply
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 3:17am On Aug 04, 2010
Oshodi GOAT!
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 3:19am On Aug 04, 2010
Onistsha NAMA,
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by DualCore1: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2010
Odunnu and 190, maybe you two can cut to the chase and tell each other how you both love yourselves and cant do without each other.

190, dont make this ~~~~ a writing habit online, you'd be knocking off the ability for you to touch type over time.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2010
^^^ Yeah !!

Odunnu and 190, sittin on a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G  grin
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2010
^^
Rubbish,
I RaTHer Kiss a Naked mad woman!!
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Woke4all(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2010
190 you get tallent for begging Ooo
190.:

^^
sorry to argue wif u,
i was angry when i sent in those words,
but she pissed me off and when im angry i dont tink b4 reactin!!

im sorry muki!

It wont repeat itself again~
LWKMD
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by onstelly(f): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2010
Nawa some pple really get wahala 4 their body @190 must u reply 2 evry post n comment y dont u jus over look some.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mukina2: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2010
I think both of you need a holiday.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2010
Hello Muki, 190 needs a holiday or beta stil retirement since he stil finds a way 2 manoveur hs suspension.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mukina2: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2010
You are culpable as well.

i warned you both the other time, and you continued in here.

anymore of this, you are both going.

if he finds your trouble use report to mod it works, or find a thread where a mod last posted and report.

but attacking him first/after makes you culpable as well.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2010
Ok gurl.Tnx 4 stopping by.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^
come u don hear ooh
Next time u refer 2 me again,
Na Muki go come bail you from inside police cell~
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Odunnu: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2010
Shey u sabi say nobody go feel u whn u land jail,u'l evntually die there. 4 my case,supermod MUKI wil make out tym 2com get me out. YIPEEEE!
190.:

^^
come u don hear ooh
Next time u refer 2 me again,
Na Muki go come bail you from inside police cell~

Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^
Lol, Nahhh the funny thing be say Na me be the police man when go arrest you
and when Muki go come try bribe me to bail you i nor go gree so u fit dey plait your armpit hair for inside cell~
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by Woke4all(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2010
Odunnu:

Shey u sabi say nobody go feel u whn u land jail,u'l evntually die there. 4 my case,supermod MUKI wil make out tym 2com get me out. YIPEEEE!
190.:

^^
Lol, Nahhh the funny thing be say Na me be the police man when go arrest you
and when Muki go come try bribe me to bail you i nor go gree so u fit dey plait your armpit hair for inside cell~

UNA GO SOON GO VOKE INSIDE PRISON,
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2010
I don't see the names that should get the award.

All I see are fights all over the whole page.
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2010
mama-gee add the shut to the up,

U are now even getting worse here on nairaland than odunnu herself, Goosh wish i could have just a chance alone with that girl
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2010
[size=25pt]Yawns. . .[/size]
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^
shut up
why are u yawning all over the forum!!
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by philip0906(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2010
Whatz happening here?so I wasted my 1minute here? I thought I would come in here and c something meaningful,only 2 come and c this . . .
@Muki
u dey beg b4 u dey ban person?
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by 1105(f): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2010
^^
Philip
U are a foo! which contribution do u have here, and which 1 minute did u waste spending here
u are getting on my nerves again,
are u pleadin wif muki 2 ban odunnu, i wont let that happen,never!
Re: The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
Odunnu:

Ok gurl.Tnx 4 stopping by.
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Wall Geckos Naturally / It Pays To Be Honest / Facts About Our Planets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.