Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? (2782 Views)

Why Muslims Do Not Celebrate And Congratulate Non-muslims On Their Festivals? / Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by mhmsadyq(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2020
whitelotus:

grin grin

Please, don't kill me with laughter. Stop being a bootlicker for Udatso.

You say that he destroyed my points but you cannot say how.

Even the very premise of this thread, none of you can answer- why is it that muslims need their own safe space on nairaland while other religions dont?

Atheist,

Exactly my point. Atheists don't know what is right, so, when an Atheist calls me a bootlicker, I am right.

I have no time for back and forth. You haven't said anything that might require a new answer.

This is supposed to be a safe space, yet you are here.
Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by udatso: 3:10pm On May 28, 2020
mhmsadyq:

My brother, in their heads, they are the ones that have superior knowledge, therefore they alone can determine what is right and what's wrong.

You have left him with a deep cut in his heart, which he will nurse for a very long-time.

Your stand is the stand of a faithful. May Allah continue to strengthen you in faith and wisdom.

I look forward to reading more of your replies to the enemies of Islam.
Ameen. Jazakallahu khairan ya akhi
Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by Born2Freak(f): 12:08am On May 29, 2020
This Udatso is a a dishonest human being.

So, there are people trying to deny that the owner of nairaland got a death threat from a muslim?

Some muslims can peddle falsehoods.

Here is a moderator stating that the owner got a death threat.
https://www.nairaland.com/1039641/banned-again-islam-section#12083923

A moderator of the religion section confirming that the owner got a death threat.

If Udatso is an honest man, let him come and deny that Seu.n got a death threat from a muslim. I will call 5 nairalanders as witnesses who will cast udatso out as a liar

Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by udatso: 8:21pm On May 29, 2020
Born2Freak:
This Udatso is a a dishonest human being.
Oh really, let's see

So, there are people trying to deny that the owner of nairaland got a death threat from a muslim?

Some muslims can peddle falsehoods.
Let's see if I am one of them

Here is a moderator stating that the owner got a death threat.
First of all in the link you provided, the moderator clearly stated that se.un was threatened AND NOT DEATH THREATENED
A threat can be in any form but it's very mischievous to assume that all threats are death threats.

https://www.nairaland.com/1039641/banned-again-islam-section#12083923

A moderator of the religion section confirming that the owner got a death threat.
I understand that you are desperately looking for evidence to prove this but let's be reasonable. The moderator in that post was jesoul and in the link you posted he never said seu.n received a death threat. He however said that seun was THREATENED.

So how is threatened automatically translate to death threat?

If Udatso is an honest man, let him come and deny that Seu.n got a death threat from a muslim. I will call 5 nairalanders as witnesses who will cast udatso out as a liar
I have always maintained that until seun verify the claim that he received a death threat to create a section for Muslim, I won't take 'general knowledge' as proof especially when the supposed victim is silent on the matter. You can go ahead and call a thousand people who equally heard that he received a death threat but that doesn't count as proof except if any of them can verify that he was with seun when he got such threats.

Also, kindly check up on what makes an irrefutable proof so we don't go in circles.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by Born2Freak(f): 5:17am On May 30, 2020
Waiting....
Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by udatso: 9:36am On May 30, 2020
Born2Freak:
Waiting....
You have been replied ma

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by udatso: 9:44am On May 30, 2020
For the record, this has always been my stand

udatso:

That's your interpretation. Until seun confirms that he was threatened to be killed by Muslims, I take this bolded text as your interpretation. You have yours and I have mine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by udatso: 9:46am On May 30, 2020
udatso:

so far, you have been unable to provide a concrete proof that Seun's life was threatened. You only gave your interpretation of his statement which is very far from the truth from what you oosted.

How you managed to translate the bolded to mean Seun's life was threatened baffles me.
Before you demand honesty from others, ensure that you are a paragon of sincerity and honesty.

CONCRETE PROOF AND NOT HEARSAY
Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by Born2Freak(f): 1:02pm On May 30, 2020
Udatso, what concrete proof do you want? The exact quote? The comment that would have been either hidden by mods or the washed away by the nairaland tsunami?

What interpretation of the quote are you giving? I ask because you seem not to understand context.

Jesoul, a female religion mod, clearly mentioned threats to Seu.n and muslims in that comment. How is that a good thing for muslims in any interpretation?

Maybe you dont realise who she was talking to.

Udatso, you remain a dishonest muslim
Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by udatso: 5:20pm On May 30, 2020
Born2Freak:
Udatso, what concrete proof do you want? The exact quote? The comment that would have been either hidden by mods or the washed away by the nairaland tsunami?

What interpretation of the quote are you giving? I ask because you seem not to understand context.

Jesoul, a female religion mod, clearly mentioned threats to Seu.n and muslims in that comment. How is that a good thing for muslims in any interpretation?

Maybe you dont realise who she was talking to.

Udatso, you remain a dishonest muslim
Well it's a good thing you have shifted the goal post from death threats to just threat. What a honest thing to do.

She was talking to another trouble maker in the Islam section and if you followed the thread through, you would see that macdaddy isn't to be taken seriously.

So are you telling me now that the death threat was on a nairaland post by a user. Please quote the name of this user. Is he a Muslim? What evidence do you have to prove that he is indeed a Muslim?

You should understand that he who makes an allegation is to present clear cut proof not this emotional rants here. Please quote me when you have irrefutable proof.
Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by Born2Freak(f): 7:26am On May 31, 2020
udatso:

Well it's a good thing you have shifted the goal post from death threats to just threat. What a honest thing to do.

She was talking to another trouble maker in the Islam section and if you followed the thread through, you would see that macdaddy isn't to be taken seriously.

So are you telling me now that the death threat was on a nairaland post by a user. Please quote the name of this user. Is he a Muslim? What evidence do you have to prove that he is indeed a Muslim?

You should understand that he who makes an allegation is to present clear cut proof not this emotional rants here. Please quote me when you have irrefutable proof.

I didnt shift the goalposts. I just set a trap for you. I specifically only said "threat" and not "death threat", so that you would not have any chance to disagree.

Now that you have agreed that there was a threat, can you explain what kind of threat was it that changed the owner of nairaland? Please, what other kind of threat could possibly cause the owner of nairaland to categorically state that the islam.section was created to avoid violence?

You dont realise the you have messed up. The moment you agreed that there was a threat, you have fallen into the pit and exposed your dishonest self.

Let's now fully review your dishonesty in this your comment

1. You are now admitting that there was a threat but somehow trying to say that it was not a death threat. Lmao. Was it a peaceful threat grin

2. You are now shifting goalposts to say that it was not a muslim that have the threat.

You have clearly made a fool of yourself. I clearly stated that the post would have been either hidden or swept away, and you are still asking for more evidence. Irrefutable evidence.

You are an uneducated fellow that doesnt realise that courts also work on balance of probability and testimony.

I gave the evidence in the form of testimony of a moderator in the religion section. The moderator is the second most credible witness after the owner of the site when it comes to matters on the religion section

Furthermore, the context of the moderator's comments were very clear. She stated that the owner received threats from the muslims and wished that they were more open to outsiders.

You can continue to deceive yourself. I will no longer reply you. Just like Lanrexlan, empiree and many other muslims here, you are a victim of poor education.
Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by udatso: 11:27am On May 31, 2020
Born2Freak:

I didnt shift the goalposts. I just set a trap for you. I specifically only said "threat" and not "death threat", so that you would not have any chance to disagree.

Now that you have agreed that there was a threat, can you explain what kind of threat was it that changed the owner of nairaland? Please, what other kind of threat could possibly cause the owner of nairaland to categorically state that the islam.section was created to avoid violence?

You dont realise the you have messed up. The moment you agreed that there was a threat, you have fallen into the pit and exposed your dishonest self.

Let's now fully review your dishonesty in this your comment

1. You are now admitting that there was a threat but somehow trying to say that it was not a death threat. Lmao. Was it a peaceful threat grin

2. You are now shifting goalposts to say that it was not a muslim that have the threat.

You have clearly made a fool of yourself. I clearly stated that the post would have been either hidden or swept away, and you are still asking for more evidence. Irrefutable evidence.

You are an uneducated fellow that doesnt realise that courts also work on balance of probability and testimony.

I gave the evidence in the form of testimony of a moderator in the religion section. The moderator is the second most credible witness after the owner of the site when it comes to matters on the religion section

Furthermore, the context of the moderator's comments were very clear. She stated that the owner received threats from the muslims and wished that they were more open to outsiders.

You can continue to deceive yourself. I will no longer reply you. Just like Lanrexlan, empiree and many other muslims here, you are a victim of poor education.

Such a long epistle without substance.
All you have successfully done is make conclusions from narrations of events in the way that suits you. I can equally do that as well. The only person who can clear our doubts is the person it happened to or someone who witnessed it happen that can be verified by seu.n. Anything less will result to us going in circles.

An educated fellow who doesn't know that sometimes a threat to ones business can equally be unbearable especially if such business is ones livelihood.

From your replies it is clear that
1. You have been unable to prove your allegations
2. Your only evidence is the use of the word threat by a moderator that was equally accused of bias against Muslims and the then Muslim mod as evident in vedaxcool 's post in that thread
3. Like whitelotus you are equally empty and your points lack substance
4. You cannot even identify the mode of threat for certain; was it by a phone call, WhatsApp message, twitter, Facebook, physical threat etc.
5. You can't be certain if the threat was by a Muslim
6. You can't point to a single post where Seun mentioned that his life was THREATENED and that resulted to the opening of Islam for Muslim section.
7. You have assumed that the threat was on nairaland and when asked to produce proof, you go about telling us how it might have been deleted. If my life was threatened I don't think I would take down the evidemce. That's the smart way to think
8. Your proofs are based on might, could, would, if ......
9. I have watsed my time replying you in the first place but I had to since you accused me of dishonesty. Now who is dishonest?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by Born2Freak(f): 11:29am On May 31, 2020
This uneducated fellow thinks that I will continue to waste time with him.
Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by udatso: 11:32am On May 31, 2020
Born2Freak
I am ready for all of you today. Go and call your friends and they will be trashed too and chicken out when they can't stand the heat

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by lanrexlan(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2020
alphaNomega:

Lol. What caused the so called tsunami?

I took a break from NL at the time and returned to hear there was a tsunami
Nairaland was hacked and lost most of the threads (like two or three years sha). There wasn't backup for that duration.
Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by alphaNomega: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
lanrexlan:
Nairaland was hacked and lost most of the threads (like two or three years sha). There wasn't backup for that duration.

Do we have backup now?
Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by lanrexlan(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
alphaNomega:

Do we have backup now?
Only the owner can answer that.
Re: Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? by AbdulSleeky: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Lol.....till today, no Muslim has answered why they need a safe space on nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Logical Fallacies Made By Muslims / Islamic View On Keeping Wives In same House / Stanbic IBTC Islamic Banking Platform; Banking The Islamic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.