Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. (1717 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof / See Wat Nigerian Muslims Did After Face Of Dead Islamic Scholar Appeared On Pole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by bashir1451(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
BLACKBURN – Muslim volunteers at Jaame Mosque in Blackburn, the UK, volunteered on December 9 to package 11,595 meals, stocking up their local food bank in preparation for Christmas, Asian Image reported on December 12.
The Muslim charity drive saw mosques and Muslim organizations from Blackburn coming together to raise as much as they could for the food bank.
In the end, they donated an astonishing 4869.92 kg of food.

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Where is the source of your news?

Cos no serious Muslim will give people food for Christmas!
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by bashir1451(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

See the Serious Muslims I was telling you about here

http://aboutislam.net/muslim-issues/europe/muslims-donate-4869kg-food-bank-christmas/?utm_campaign=organic_fb_promotion&utm_medium=social&utm_source=Facebook&utm_content=&utm_term=
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by Dreydoe(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Salam alaykum bro. U should know all this UK Muslims do some funny things... Just to coexist and leave peacefully in that land

2 Likes

Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by Empiree: 2:34am On Dec 14, 2018
Cases like this is a matter of qiyas depending on region we find ourselves. Qiyas doesn't have to be universal at all.

If you live in Western world and you work for non-Muslims especially white people, during their holidays: Thanksgiving, Xmas, Gregorian new year, your boss will give you double pay or bonus in form of cash and kind as holiday gifts. I am talking about anywhere from $250-$500 depending on your relationship with them.

It is a matter of exposure. They do this even if they know you are Muslim. You can't say that you can not accept non-Muslim food or you can not eat non Muslim food but you can accept non-Muslim money given to you in cash. It is the same. To reject one and accept the other is double standards. Islam encourages flexibility in areas like this by using your God given wisdom.

They will definitely offer you food. They give you whole turkey for Thanksgiving along with cash. Rich white people usually do this for their employees.

Now, a non Muslim who do this and also give you food most likely doesn't know what you believe in terms of diet. I have always stand my ground that you should kindly accept their food. It doesn't mean you have to eat it. You can always give the food to the poor. That's a form of charity from you as a Muslim. I am talking from experience. There is no need to debate them about "I can't eat food prepared for their religious celebration" etc. This is a waste of time.

Take the food if you can and thank them. They not gonna follow you to your house to make sure you eat from it. You do what you have to do with the food. If you can reject their food why not reject their money?.

I worked as a nurse taking care of a white man for 5yrs straight. Every yr, during Thanksgiving and Christmas, his daughter gave me whole turkey and $300 cash. Also brought me cooked food they prepared for their Thanksgiving. She did the same for Xmas every yr until her father passed away 5yrs ago.

What did I do with the turkey?. First, turkey is halal provided it is slaughtered according to sharia. But we know the turkeys sold at the supermarkets are not halal. I always accepted her turkey every yr and took them home and gave them to my CHRISTIAN neighbor but I kept the money grin

So Islam doesn't frown upon this since there is no clear daleel that forbids us from taking gifts from them. Now, I am aware of Ibn Qayyum's statements on this issue. That unfortunately was his sincere opinion but it is not binding. He gave his fatwa to saveguard religion. There is nothing bad in that. However, acceptable opinion is that if you live next to non muslim neighbor and they have been nice to you, they greet you on your eld etc, there is absolutely no reason to reject their food. Accepting their food is not tantamount to agreeing with their religion or religious festivals.

Accept the food to save face and give the food to charity. This is what I do. But those muslims who have not been exposed to multicultures and multiracial environment or diversity, they are gonna have problems with my approach.

It is a matter of hikma when dealing with non-Muslims. Always remember that they greet us on our Elds. There is nothing wrong with greeting them or returning greetings in their festivals, but I don't encourage muslims to initiate the greeting. What Islam concerns about is DO NOT JOIN THEM IN WORSHIP. This is transgression. As for giving them charitable gifts like this one posted by op, I call it "strategy". Islam encourages whatever you can do to peacefully coerce them to come to Islam. They have successfully used this approach in the UK which resulted to having many Churches converted to masajid. This same happens in USA. It is a strategic matter. But I prefer that a Muslim should greet them with generic term like "happy holidays" rather than merry Xmas.

I also condemn extremists who in the name of "peaceful coexistence" attend their Church services on Xmas. These type of muslims have crossed the line.

I also worked for a Pakistani muslim Man 15yrs ago. He had CHRISTIAN employees amongst us. I can still remember them. Tiffany and Danny. On Eld fitr and Eld adha, my boss would give them cash bonus for our muslim holidays. So this is a matter of qiyas, and no position is binding. All in all, muslims must not compromise his religion for worldly gain.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2018
Show off is shirk
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by LadunaI(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Empiree:
Cases like this is a matter of qiyas depending on region we find ourselves. Qiyas doesn't have to be universal at all.

If you live in Western world and you work for non-Muslims especially white people, during their holidays: Thanksgiving, Xmas, Gregorian new year, your boss will give you double pay or bonus in form of cash and kind as holiday gifts. I am talking about anywhere from $250-$500 depending on your relationship with them.

It is a matter of exposure. They do this even if they know you are Muslim. You can't say that you can not accept non-Muslim food or you can not eat non Muslim food but you can accept non-Muslim money given to you in cash. It is the same. To reject one and accept the other is double standards. Islam encourages flexibility in areas like this by using your God given wisdom.

They will definitely offer you food. They give you whole turkey for Thanksgiving along with cash. Rich white people usually do this for their employees.

Now, a non Muslim who do this and also give you food most likely doesn't know what you believe in terms of diet. I have always stand my ground that you should kindly accept their food. It doesn't mean you have to eat it. You can always give the food to the poor. That's a form of charity from you as a Muslim. I am talking from experience. There is no need to debate them about "I can't eat food prepared for their religious celebration" etc. This is a waste of time.

Take the food if you can and thank them. They not gonna follow you to your house to make sure you eat from it. You do what you have to do with the food. If you can reject their food why not reject their money?.

I worked as a nurse taking care of a white man for 5yrs straight. Every yr, during Thanksgiving and Christmas, his daughter gave me whole turkey and $300 cash. Also brought me cooked food they prepared for their Thanksgiving. She did the same for Xmas every yr until her father passed away 5yrs ago.

What did I do with the turkey?. First, turkey is halal provided it is slaughtered according to sharia. But we know the turkeys sold at the supermarkets are not halal. I always accepted her turkey every yr and took them home and gave them to my CHRISTIAN neighbor but I kept the money grin

So Islam doesn't frown upon this since there is no clear daleel that forbids us from taking gifts from them. Now, I am aware of Ibn Qayyum's statements on this issue. That unfortunately was his sincere opinion but it is not binding. He gave his fatwa to saveguard religion. There is nothing bad in that. However, acceptable opinion is that if you live next to non muslim neighbor and they have been nice to you, they greet you on your eld etc, there is absolutely no reason to reject their food. Accepting their food is not tantamount to agreeing with their religion or religious festivals.

Accept the food to save face and give the food to charity. This is what I do. But those muslims who have not been exposed to multicultures and multiracial environment or diversity, they are gonna have problems with my approach.

It is a matter of hikma when dealing with non-Muslims. Always remember that they greet us on our Elds. There is nothing wrong with greeting them or returning greetings in their festivals, but I don't encourage muslims to initiate the greeting. What Islam concerns about is DO NOT JOIN THEM IN WORSHIP. This is transgression. As for giving them charitable gifts like this one posted by op, I call it "strategy". Islam encourages whatever you can do to peacefully coerce them to come to Islam. They have successfully used this approach in the UK which resulted to having many Churches converted to masajid. This same happens in USA. It is a strategic matter. But I prefer that a Muslim should greet them with generic term like "happy holidays" rather than merry Xmas.

I also condemn extremists who in the name of "peaceful coexistence" attend their Church services on Xmas. These types of muslims have crossed the line.

I also worked for a Pakistani muslim Man 15yrs ago. He had CHRISTIAN employees amongst us. I can still remember them. Tiffany and Danny. On Eld fitr and Eld adha, my boss would give them cash bonus for our muslim holidays. So this is a matter of qiyas, and no position is binding. All in all, muslims must not compromise his religion for worldly gain.

Barkallahu fihi...

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by bashir1451(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Empiree:

I also condemn extremists who in the name of "peaceful coexistence" attend their Church services on Xmas. These types of muslims have crossed the line.

You have educated me a lot brother.

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by bashir1451(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Show off is shirk

It is Ihsaan not Show Off brother.
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by aadoiza: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Empiree:

If we all took this route, would it be wrong?
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by Empiree: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
aadoiza:

Well, I left the decision to my reading audience to weigh in on my view. I am simply encouraging middle part and it worked well for me for years without conflict with my non-Muslim neighbors and my relationship with Allah.
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by bashir1451(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
aadoiza:

I think Niyyah (Intention) of the Muslim in giving or Receiving plays a vital role as Almighty Allah pays more attention on what the Heart Insinuates.
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by SlaveryWorks: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by dindunuffin: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by aadoiza: 1:09am On Dec 15, 2018
bashir1451:

I think Niyyah (Intention) of the Muslim in giving or Receiving plays a vital role as Almighty Allah pays more attention on what the Heart Insinuates.

If this is the case, then why so much furore over all these trivialities? Our intentions are always paramount in virtually all our dealings, so let our intentions take care of this for us. (Especially for those living in multicultural and multiracial environments.)

Our attitudes don't always have to be belligerent or convey some sorta hostile undertone. We are Muslims for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by aadoiza: 1:12am On Dec 15, 2018
bashir1451:

If this is the case, then why so much furore over all these trivialities? Our intentions are always paramount in virtually all our dealings, so let our intentions take care of this for us. (Especially for those living in multicultural and multiracial environments.)

Our attitudes don't always have to be belligerent or convey some sorta hostile undertone. We are Muslims for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by aadoiza: 1:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Empiree:
Well, I left the decision to my reading audience to weigh in on my view. I am simply encouraging middle part and it worked well for me for years without conflict with my non-Muslim neighbors and my relationship with Allah.

I prefer this your method. I have tried advocating it in the past but our brothers were always quick to throw it into the gutters. Some Muslims have lived all their lives amongst non-muslims who are friends and relatives of theirs. So they just shut out relatives now abi. It is very easy for scholars in Saudi to just conjure up fatwas and expect all Muslims to comply with them forgetting it's not in all places their fatwas can readily be complied with.

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by Empiree: 2:02am On Dec 15, 2018
aadoiza:

I prefer this your method. I have tried advocating it in the past but our brothers were always quick to throw it into the gutters. Some Muslims have lived all their lives amongst non-muslims who are friends and relatives of theirs. So they just shut out relatives now abi. It is very easy for scholars in Saudi to just conjure up fatwas and expect all Muslims to comply with them forgetting it's not in all places their fatwas can readily be complied with.
Usually those brothers that oppose this have never left their comfort zones. They are just reading text theoretically and they conclude in their mind that they have fountains of knowledge. They take Saudi scholar's fatawa errors free not realizing that some of these scholars are programmed to say what they say.

Some of them do not explore the world. So they base their fatwa on rigid interpretation base on what goes on in their region. Sometimes i dont blame them but the moment you suggest opposing view, they should look into it and accept it after review. But no, in most cases, they have made up their mind that they are right just bcus they attached "Quran and sunnah/salaf" to themselves. They dont realize this is a prank on them.

They have closed ijtihad. Sura 29:20 enjoins travels and exploration for knowledge. Say: "Travel through the earth and observe how He began creation. ....
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by Nafizzey(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Empiree:

I also condemn extremists who in the name of "peaceful coexistence" attend their Church services on Xmas. These type of muslims have crossed the line.

If one feels he can eat it the food and he recite bismillah and eat it is it wrong?
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by Empiree: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nafizzey:
If one feels he can eat it the food and he recite bismillah and eat it is it wrong?
Shariah ruling is that Allah's Name is pronounced BEFORE SLAUGHTER. This is what I understood all my life. Exception that applies to eating meat (food) already prepared by Jews and CHRISTIANS is that, even though Quran says their foods are halal for us to eat, scholars said in as much as they follow their sharia (by saying God's name before slaughtering animal.

However, I heard recently that we can eat their food already prepared by saying "Bismillah". Jews seem to follow their halal guidelines though. It is called kosher. Kosher is another word for halal in their religion. They follow halal diets than Christians. So the former ruling is classical and more acceptable. The later ruling is an exception (absence of halal).

#myopinion

Let's get one thing straight. Haram and halal don't apply to non meat like pasta, beans, rice, gari etc. These are halal by default regardless of who prepared them. However, objection by antagonists is that even if their food is not meat but it is specifically prepared for their religious festivals like Hanukkah or Christmas it is Haram for muslims to eat it. I agree with this. But my point is that since they are your neighbors and they offer you food prepared for their religious festivals, this is a good gesture from them because you too offer them eld meals and they accept and eat.

So my concern is you should take their food but you don't have to eat it. And of course you can always eat it if you have no food to eat for survival. In this sense it is halal bcus survival supercedes everything else. Muslims must observe boundaries.

Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by true2god: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
bashir1451:
BLACKBURN – Muslim volunteers at Jaame Mosque in Blackburn, the UK, volunteered on December 9 to package 11,595 meals, stocking up their local food bank in preparation for Christmas, Asian Image reported on December 12.
The Muslim charity drive saw mosques and Muslim organizations from Blackburn coming together to raise as much as they could for the food bank.
In the end, they donated an astonishing 4869.92 kg of food.
This act is by far better than attacking the kufar. Can Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Sudan replicate this gesture? I am not sure.
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by aadoiza: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Empiree:
Usually those brothers that oppose this have never left their comfort zones. They are just reading text theoretically and they conclude in their mind that they have fountains of knowledge. They take Saudi scholar's fatawa errors free not realizing that some of these scholars are programmed to say what they say.

Some of them do not explore the world. So they base their fatwa on rigid interpretation base on what goes on in their region. Sometimes i dont blame them but the moment you suggest opposing view, they should look into it and accept it after review. But no, in most cases, they have made up their mind that they are right just bcus they attached "Quran and sunnah/salaf" to themselves. They dont realize this is a prank on them.

They have closed ijtihad. Sura 29:20 enjoins travels and exploration for knowledge. Say: "Travel through the earth and observe how He began creation. ....

Exactly. Sunnah no be by label or tag, na by actions and deeds.
Anything not clearly stated in the Qur'an or by the prophet (SAW), I use common sense on such matters, and then look for scholars' views that agree with or better than mine. And they don't have to be salafi, or sufi, or shia or any of the other labels, provided they are true Islamic scholars.

This approach of mine was borne of my observations that we Muslims tend to be extreme, even on a most trivial issue. Extremism is second nature to Muslims just as hypocrisy is to christians.

But if my approach to understanding the Deen is wrong, I'm always open to corrections.
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by Empiree: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
true2god:
This act is by far better than attacking the kufar. Can Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Sudan replicate this gesture? I am not sure.
This is how we take over your churches in EU especially UK. So don't worry in months to come, you may hear the church is converted to mosque by kindness act of muslims grin grin grin cheesy
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by true2god: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
Empiree:
This is how we take over your churches in EU especially UK. So don't worry in months to come, you may hear the church is converted to mosque by kindness act of muslims grin grin grin cheesy
That's not a very smart response. Let me ask you again, can Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Sudan replicate this gesture?
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by Empiree: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
true2god:
That's not a very smart response. Let me ask you again, can Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Sudan replicate this gesture?
your question is wrong. What you should asked was "can non-Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan replicate this gesture in majority muslim countries?"

Those muslims in UK live in majority "Christian country"

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by bashir1451(m): 2:14am On Dec 16, 2018
Empiree:
Shariah ruling is that Allah's Name is pronounced BEFORE SLAUGHTER. This is what I understood all my life. Exception that applies to eating meat (food) already prepared by Jews and CHRISTIANS is that, even though Quran says their foods are halal for us to eat, scholars said in as much as they follow their sharia (by saying God's name before slaughtering animal.

However, I heard recently that we can eat their food already prepared by saying "Bismillah". Jews seem to follow their halal guidelines though. It is called kosher. Kosher is another word for halal in their religion. They follow halal diets than Christians. So the former ruling is classical and more acceptable. The later ruling is an exception (absence of halal).

#myopinion

Let's get one thing straight. Haram and halal don't apply to non meat like pasta, beans, rice, gari etc. These are halal by default regardless of who prepared them. However, objection by antagonists is that even if their food is not meat but it is specifically prepared for their religious festivals like Hanukkah or Christmas it is Haram for muslims to eat it. I agree with this. But my point is that since they are your neighbors and they offer you food prepared for their religious festivals, this is a good gesture from them because you too offer them eld meals and they accept and eat.

So my concern is you should take their food but you don't have to eat it. And of course you can always eat it if you have no food to eat for survival. In this sense it is halal bcus survival supercedes everything else. Muslims must observe boundaries.

What do you have to say about how we relate with our Christian Neighbours here in the North, When ever they are celebrating Xmas they take their animals to Islamic abattoirs for slaughtering just so we can't refuse their Foods as they don't refuse ours?
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by Empiree: 5:00am On Dec 16, 2018
bashir1451:

What do you have to say about how we relate with our Christian Neighbours here in the North, When ever they are celebrating Xmas they take their animals to Islamic abattoirs for slaughtering just so we can't refuse their Foods as they don't refuse ours?
Yes, i know. You can eat from their food even if it is not for their festival. It is clear this one is halal. Again, the same principle i mentioned earlier applies when it comes to food prepared for their festivals. They want you to eat from their food that's they ask muslim to do the slaughtering.

Rejecting their food may signal negative view. Take the food if you want and give homeless people out there if you don't feel comfortable eating food prepared for thier festivals. You are also free to reject their food prepared for their festivals like xmas etc but pls do so with integrity and love in your heart for them.

Like "I am sorry Mr Johnson, i wish I could eat from your food if it is not for this xmas etc due to my islamic faith, i could accept and eat your food it is outside your festivals. Thank you very much. I truly appreciate your kind gesture" etc

So next time, your neighbor knows he won't bring you food prepared for their festivals except before or after.

But me personally, i have no time for this explanation. Thats why i said, save your time and accept the food and thank them but you dont have to eat it. There are bunch of hungry homeless and orphans out there you can give the food. As far as i am concerned, this is a very simple issue. You do not have to accept my opinion. It depends on how we view things. But make sure that you and your family can discern islamic festivals from non-muslim festivals. Also note that there are christians who are rigid and stubborn. They see muslims as unbelievers and will not eat from eld food. So it goes both ways.

I never ate food prepared for festivals other than muslim festivals. But i do accept their food and gifts and i have nothing to do with the food. The moment i stepped out of the arena, i gave it homeless people on the street. And i do not encourage muslims to eat food prepared for non muslim festivals with exception of what Quran highlighted, that in case of hunger you may eat haram.

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by true2god: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2018
Empiree:
your question is wrong. What you should asked was "can non-Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan replicate this gesture in majority muslim countries?"

Those muslims in UK live in majority "Christian country"
I asked the right question bro! Both of us know that no sane christian will go to Saudi Arabia, Iran or Sudan and distribute gift to Muslims during Islamic festivals without being lynch by state sanctioned terror groups; it can never happen without a consequence. How can a dirty kafir give Muslims gifts with their filthy hands without ablutions to wash off the filth of the kafir?

I will ask you again, can Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Sudan present Christmas gist to christians when the states had even declared Christmas as being haram?
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by Empiree: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
true2god:
I asked the right question bro! Both of us know that no sane christian will go to Saudi Arabia, Iran or Sudan and distribute gift to Muslims during Islamic festivals without being lynch by state sanctioned terror groups; it can never happen without a consequence. How can a dirty kafir give Muslims gifts with their filthy hands without ablutions to wash off the filth of the kafir?

I will ask you again, can Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Sudan present Christmas gist to christians when the states had even declared Christmas as being haram?
Since you considered yourselves filthy and dirty, how could a sane muslim collect gifts from filthy, dirty fellows who move their bowel but don't want to their hands and butt?. If this is what you are, then, I seriously encourage muslims to reject your gifts and ban you from giving gifts until you abide by moral and purity code because this is unhealthy for muslims to eat from food prepared by filthy dirty hands that was probably soak and wet with dung during preparation of Xmas meal. grin

Therefore, this is violation of health code.
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by true2god: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Empiree:
Since you considered yourselves filthy and dirty, how could a sane muslim collect gifts from filthy, dirty fellows who move their bowel but don't want to their hands and butt?. If this is what you are, then, I seriously encourage muslims to reject your gifts and ban you from giving gifts until you abide by moral and purity code because this is unhealthy for muslims to eat from food prepared by filthy dirty hands that was probably soak and wet with dung during preparation of Xmas meal. grin

Therefore, this is violation of health code.
You don't have an understanding of the word OXYMORON. In Islam, the kafir are considered dirty and Muslims are not meant to accept give from them. Allah will not like Muslims to collect any gift from the kafir. Do you get that?
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by Empiree: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
true2god:
You don't have an understanding of the word OXYMORON. In Islam, the kafir are considered dirty and Muslims are not meant to accept give from them. Allah will not like Muslims to collect any gift from the kafir. Do you get that?
smh. you wanna teach me about oxymoron now?. I took your word for you for saying your are "dirty kafir". Go and critically wash your kafir dirty hands and we will accept your gifts grin cheesy
Re: See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. by true2god: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Empiree:
smh. you wanna teach me about oxymoron now?. I took your word for you for saying your are "dirty kafir". Go and critically wash your kafir dirty hands and we will accept your gifts grin cheesy
On a more serious note, no Christian or kafir will go to any Saudi street and distribute any Eid fitr gift without being attacked by Muslim radicals. It is their trademark.

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Autopsy / Love Jihad / Should Muslims Celebrate December 31st Cross-over Night, Is It Islamic??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.