Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters (45601 Views)

Suspected Lagos Robbers Kelechukwu, Godspower Busted With Stolen SUV / Corpses At Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu's House In Abia: Updates (Photos) / 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by Josnac(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
And the casket became his...what an.irony!
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by daben1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jessyjack:
what a pity! the casket that's isn't thiers ended up as yours.... Rip young pastor...
lmaooooooo.... lwkmddddd.... babe, I'm ROTF right now... You Don kill me with laffff
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by FisifunKododada: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by TheAntagonist(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
notoriousbabe:
especially in Igbo land

You're entitled to your own opinion.

Skull miner grin

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
ednut1:
Can we say this is karma CAN needs to start regulating churches. Many pple just wake up and say God called them. Hmmmm
There is nothing CAN can do to regulate them. Many of these churches are not registered under their umbrella.
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by notoriousbabe: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
TheAntagonist:

Skull miner grin
we mine and sell to you for your money rituals grin
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by TheAntagonist(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

No vex.

Igbo Amaka

Don't you ever get tired of all the tribalism and hate speech?

undecided
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Let this report be balance because I read from one of those blogs that the deceased was killed because the accused didn't get a share from the dividend made from the church business. The accused accuse the deceased of been self centered however I want to believe they are just claims as they might not be true
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by Eponyeeboz: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
TheAntagonist:

Don't you ever get tired of all the tribalism and hate speech?
undecided

How is "Igbo Amaka" hate speech?

Okay, Igbo Ajoka

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by TheAntagonist(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
notoriousbabe:
we mine and sell to you for your money rituals grin

And you still steal underwear, defraud people and mine skulls.

It's not easy being an afonja.

grin

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by Eponyeeboz: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
TheAntagonist:

Skull miner grin

Aren't you the flatheaded dwarf talking about tribalism a short while ago?

You're a hypocrite from the line of Judas Iscariot.

Efulefu

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by TheAntagonist(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

How is "Igbo Amaka" hate speech?

Okay, Igbo Ajoka

I was referring to your previous comment
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Britishcoins:
Ndi Igbo ebe ka anyi na aga, "ndia na ndia" Ka anyi Jide obi nwanne.....

Pls remove that comment everywhere is bad not just east..
Afonja reported this news this way for propaganda make Una get sense
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by TheAntagonist(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Aren't you the flatheaded dwarf talking about tribalism a short while ago?

You're a hypocrite from the line of Judas Iscariot.

Efulefu

My apologies

grin
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by ipobarethieves: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
sad burn the evil pigs.
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by Aduemeso(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:
Why did God not save him grin I honestly wonder what makes you people believe in what doesn't exist.
Animal Fool He � Goat I Blame Your Parents coz one condo*m would have save them from this shame
Quote me and die in two days time foolish fellow
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Is this not the man humiliated by FatherMbaka?
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
notoriousbabe:
especially in Igbo land

.says a smelly skull miner from YOrubaland
Who are known for ritual killing

Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by daddio(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Groovenaija360:
grin AFONJA WHY NA

NA AFONJA MATTER GO KILL UNA!!!

SHEY NA YA BRODA WEY GO ASSASSINATE THE PAITOR BE AFONJA SO!?

SOON YA UNDERWEAR GO LOST AND UNA GO DEY GOOGLE FOR AFONJA WEY CARRY AM.

YEYENATU

Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by Ibramamahi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
What a world

To be a billionaire before the end of this year check my signature
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by Bighead9: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=iykecicero post=73816314][/quote]

Carry ya flat head commot for my front. grin

Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by Bighead9: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
TheAntagonist:

Must you display your stupidity online as well?

The thing pain this man well grin grin

Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by Nteogwuija(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
ChuckyClubb:
Wicked heart of man embarassed

You're saying wicked heart of man when yours isn't different.

Hypocrite scammer.
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by notoriousbabe: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
TheAntagonist:

And you still steal underwear, defraud people and mine skulls.

It's not easy being an afonja.

grin
while you go outside the country to kill them with hard drugs and return home with fake foods.

Continue to develop the whole world you hear? grin
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by blacq2009(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
The second picture tho. The fair guy be like: No be you cause am? Why una dey cry?
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by TheAntagonist(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
notoriousbabe:
while you go outside the country to kill them with hard drugs and return home with fake foods.

Continue to develop the whole world you hear? grin

Yes we will.

You might as well continue defrauding innocents of their hard earned money and ingesting dog faeces in the name of money rituals.

grin
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by emee701(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
zoba88:
Late Apostle Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu who was murdered by his childhood friend will be buried in the 15th of this month being on Saturday this weekend.

It should be recalled that Apostle Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyanwu, the founder of “Wind Of Glory International, Umuahia, Abia state, his assistant pastor and woman leader/girlfriend were allegedly killed by his childhood friend, an Evangelist, known as Prosper Peters Okwandu, (pictured in black and white polo) and other accomplices. 

They were arrested following investigations weeks after the three corpses were discovered at the pastor's residence in Abia. 

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-burial-poster-of-pastor-who-was.html

Painful exit
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by notoriousbabe: 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
TheAntagonist:

Yes we will.

You might as well continue defrauding innocents of their hard earned money and ingesting dog faeces in the name of money rituals.

grin
while we watch you do your own within and outside the country grin
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by TheAntagonist(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
notoriousbabe:
while we watch you do your own within and outside the country grin

Same goes for you grin
Re: Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters by kingsoncj: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
fergie001:
No wonder Ohokobe and Ihie-Ndume areas were blocked today...

Rip..Blessed
Is d burial today?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Sex Workers: Policemen Touched Our Breasts, Put Hands In Our Vagina / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.