Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ (20906 Views)

Burial Service Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photos And Video) / Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) / Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by OKOATA(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Cerakay: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Goat!.... she's from S.Africa
NIGHTMARE0O7:
undecided she is a Yoruba woman now,
So I'm not surprised at all.,

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Cerakay:
Goat!.... she's from S.Africa

Cow that's afonja woman olodoish. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by donnie(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73816928:
If they trust and understand each other, there is nothing wrong with it.

But if no trust and their is history of High blood pressure in anyone of them.....it is best left alone!!

At the end of the day, all these don't touch my phone issues actually depend on the couples involved. 
No written rules about it.

Have you finished using your own.phone, that you now want to take over my own?

It doesn't have to be infidelity. Every one needs some level of privacy. It could be a friend or relative's secret you were trusted with... Or a text message from a relative for which your spouse has no business. Or confidential information, business or conversations with clients. Even bank alerts habba!

I'm not saying you may not use your spouse's phone every now and then; but when you go through his or her phone regularly, looking for leads ... hmm, wetin you dey find, you go soon see.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Epifanio(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
undecided she is a Yoruba woman now, So I'm not surprised at all.,

Awwww, common now piggy, she's a south African married to odukoya of MFM.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Epifanio:

Awwww, common now piggy,
she's a south African married to odukoya of MFM.

Cow, that automatically makes him a Yoruba BECOZ she has been infected with the same disease undecided
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by mtngloetiartel: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
kamez:
I was beginning to think that she was making sense, until she spoilt everything by bringing Holy Spirit into the issue....

Nigerians link everything to the spiritual realm... na WA!!!!!!!
the most sensible comment so far. U just said my mind. U must be spiritually intelligent.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Emereolevanwill(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
there is more to life than woman matter everytime.....if they want to cheat let them, if u can't take it again, use them n dump them at age 29 .....be sure to waste their time

u wicked aswear.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Theonlyway: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
If we believe the Bible says two shall be one flesh

why are we trying to go against the bible by saying wives or husband should not check their partners phone

even children check their parent phones

there is no secrets when it come to family

Is there anything to hid then it should be discovered, period!!!

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Epifanio(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Cow, that automatically makes him a Yoruba BECOZ she has been infected with the same disease undecided

Hmmmm,

YOU'RE NOT VERY BRIGHT ARE YOU?
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Epifanio:

Hmmmm,
YOU'RE NOT VERY BRIGHT ARE YOU?

Yeah at least brighter than u can ever be

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Nature8(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
‘Don’t bother searching through your spouses’ phone...’ Pastor Taiwo Odukoya’s wife, Nomthi sends message to ladies who search their husband’s phone
Read her message below:
“My mum was the type of Christian who did not believe in wearing earrings or makeup. So, when I started wearing earrings, I didn’t wear them at home.
I kept them in my bag to wear anytime I left home, and would remove them just before entering the house. But one day, all my smartness came to an end; I forgot to take off my earrings before entering the house. Whilst I was gisting and having fun, she noticed I was wearing earrings, and she confronted me.

I can’t remember my response to her question, but it definitely didn’t feel good to be caught looking like a disobedient child.
Lesson: Don’t bother searching through your spouses’ phone, looking for something to pin on them. Just like my mum caught me with the earrings without any effort, the Holy spirit will effortlessly reveal to you, if they are involved in anything inappropriate.
Relax and enjoy your life

Source:
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/12/13/stop-searching-through-your-spouses-phone-pastor-nomthi-odukoya/

undecided
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
donnie:

It doesn't have to be infidelity. Every one needs some level of privacy. It could be a friend or relative's secret you were trusted with... Or a text message from a relative for which your spouse has no business. Or confidential information, business or conversations with clients. Even bank alters habba!

I'm not saying you may not use your spouse's phone every now and then; but when you go through his or her phone regularly, looking for leads ... hmm, wetin you dey find, you go soon see.
This is right and true.
You said it the way it is.
I agree with you.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Epifanio(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Yeah at least brighter than u can ever be

Wooooow, that was good, no, that was freaking hilarious. Now go find your Nigerian brothers to play with. Don't mention me again, you're beneath me.

peró

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by doggedfighter(f): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
d33types:
Her story didnt correlate with her messages one bit.

It is better to see and confront the evil than bury ones head in the sand. Wait till you carry HIV
No correlation at all with the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Lalaska(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
I look at my spouse's phone and she looks at mine. I even read some of her messages before she gets them and I relay to her. We dont have any issue with that. Whatever works for the couple is fine.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by rosebuzz(f): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Werey your hatred for Yoruba's will not kill you. When did Nomthi Rosemary semangale become a Yoruba name? For your information she is from South Africa
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
rosebuzz:
Werey your hatred for Yoruba's will not kill you. When did Nomthi Rosemary semangale become a Yoruba name? For your information she is from South Africa

Sharaap!! Married to afonja man she has been infected
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Epifanio:

Wooooow, that was good, no, that was freaking hilarious. Now go find your Nigerian brothers to play with. Don't mention me again, you're beneath me.
peró

U are just a dimwitted fool.

MAD PERÓ!
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Oyindidi(f): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
angry
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by SURElee(f): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abeg she should go and sleep joor. She married Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, a highly respected pastor with no scandal to his name. If she had married a community penis who infects their wives with STDs and HIV/Aids she would not only check his phone, she would check his pockets also. Women better check I don't support the saying of what you don't know wont kill you. You don't know your hubby screws around and you don't care, you will care Las Las when your eyes neat with everlasting disease.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by SURElee(f): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
d33types:
Her story didnt correlate with her messages one bit.

It is better to see and confront the evil than bury ones head in the sand. Wait till you carry HIV

How she correlates possible HIV with earrings beats my imagination.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by cvibe2: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Okay
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by cvibe2: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
...if husband and wife are regarded as 1, and what belongs to the husband belongs to the wife and vice versa, why should looking through the phone of your spouse bring division in the household?
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Broke off after I caught my babe playing this recently

Thanks to whatsapp
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
angry

My love I'm not happy for you.
Did u buy that thing?
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Tijay90(m): 2:06am On Dec 14, 2018
Go through your partner's phone...if s/he's clean, good for y'all...if s/he's cheating, better for you...saves you the stress/embarrassment of being cheated on.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by ednut1(m): 4:47am On Dec 14, 2018
femi4:
you dumb pass, I m sure you wrote the jagons based on the title. You didn't read the article
i did not mention ur name. Stop quoting me.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by banio: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2018
Why will my husband search my phone when I give him food and chopping every night.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Drealthing(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2018
donnie:

It doesn't have to be infidelity. Every one needs some level of privacy. It could be a friend or relative's secret you were trusted with... Or a text message from a relative for which your spouse has no business. Or confidential information, business or conversations with clients. Even bank alters habba!

Best comment here. I was beginning to get scared. Is it by checking your spouse's phone that you will prevent a cheating husband from cheating or catching STDs? Whatever you are seeking you will find in your spouse's phone so it's really pointless fishing through their phones. But most importantly like this beautiful comment I've quoted, EVERYONE NEEDS some level of privacy. Moreso people sharing information with you are not sharing it with your spouse, so it is a betrayal of trust for another third party to see them. And please stop the BS about husband and one being one! That's just a fallacy without substance. Is there any human being that doesn't have something he'd rather not share, no matter how irrelevant?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today / I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman / A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.