Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ (20908 Views)

Burial Service Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photos And Video) / Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) / Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Mcoutureankara(f): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
‘Don’t bother searching through your spouses’ phone...’ Pastor Taiwo Odukoya’s wife, Nomthi sends message to ladies who search their husband’s phone
Read her message below:
“My mum was the type of Christian who did not believe in wearing earrings or makeup. So, when I started wearing earrings, I didn’t wear them at home.
I kept them in my bag to wear anytime I left home, and would remove them just before entering the house. But one day, all my smartness came to an end; I forgot to take off my earrings before entering the house. Whilst I was gisting and having fun, she noticed I was wearing earrings, and she confronted me.

I can’t remember my response to her question, but it definitely didn’t feel good to be caught looking like a disobedient child.
Lesson: Don’t bother searching through your spouses’ phone, looking for something to pin on them. Just like my mum caught me with the earrings without any effort, the Holy spirit will effortlessly reveal to you, if they are involved in anything inappropriate.
Relax and enjoy your life

Source:
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/12/13/stop-searching-through-your-spouses-phone-pastor-nomthi-odukoya/

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
If they trust and understand each other, there is nothing wrong with it.

But if no trust and their is history of High blood pressure in anyone of them.....it is best left alone!!

At the end of the day, all these don't touch my phone issues actually depend on the couples involved. 
No written rules about it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Fortissimo502: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by hisexcellency34: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
One of the best advice I have heard in recent times. A woman searching through her husband's phones want to die untimely by heart attack

41 Likes

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by slawomir: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Isoright
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by jennychapo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
What nonsense are you saying?

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Nomesky: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by d33types: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Her story didnt correlate with her messages one bit.

It is better to see and confront the evil than bury ones head in the sand. Wait till you carry HIV

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by ednut1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Madam u are dumb. Some women get to find our after std or hiv from their husbands don enter body .

23 Likes

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
undecided she is a Yoruba woman now,
So I'm not surprised at all.,

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by tabuski(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
It depends on what you're looking for. You either get your happiness or sorrow by going through your spouse phone.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by tgmservice: 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dear men dont listen to dis dead rubber advise

Search your wife and girlfriend phones before they make you father of other mens babies

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
I have come to discover that there are some knowledge you have about your spouse that shortens your joy, searching in-depth your spouse's phone and privacy is the capital of them!

You can argue with your network provider!!

Watch It!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Stanleyafam(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73816928:
If they trust and understand each other, there is nothing wrong with it

Trust and understand?
Going through your wife's WhatsApp message shows no trust but insecurity, same thing for women going thru husband's phone

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Nogen: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
If you suspect your spouse of having illicit affair, please search. HIV is real. Some men who already have the virus are taking anti retroviral drugs while their wives are so.ignorant of their health status till they developed into a full blown AIDS. I KNOW 3 CASES like that. Women be smart.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by kamez(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
I was beginning to think that she was making sense, until she spoilt everything by bringing Holy Spirit into the issue....

Nigerians link everything to the spiritual realm... na WA!!!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by babakb: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
A lot of women searching this days are doing so for fear of STDs not out of jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Don’t Mind them
PHONE BATTERIES now last more than MARRIAGES.
MEN are not ready to take shittt
LADIES are not ready to take Shiitt as well.

They should make DIVORCE as SIMPLE as A, B, C
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by iphanyiuma(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Going through your spouses phone goes two ways.. If you feel or suspect any foul play going on then you should check just to be sure.. Because some women will take advantage of you and cheat around then lie the worse lies even Lai Mohammed no go see draw.. And please don't even say anything about trust because if trust they then water for no fit cook fish.. gringrin

Opinion differs tho.. This is mine grin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by toby2(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
hmmm... na wa o, we can freely access each others' undies buh our phone is private. ... THEY WHERE BOTH NAKED AND THEY WHERE NOT ASHAMED... what has the world even turn into sef.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by bluefilm: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nonsense.

This type of advice is like playing the dumb ostrich game of hiding his head in the sand... because "if I cannot see you, you cannot see me too".

If you want to go through their phones, do so but always be open to the idea that you may be shocked with what you might find.

But even at that, I think it's still better than playing dumb and having blind trust.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Stanleyafam:

Trust and understand?
Going through your wife's WhatsApp message shows no trust but insecurity, same thing for women going thru husband's phone
At the end of the day, all these don't touch my phone issues actually depend on the couples involved.
No written rules about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by TONYE001(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
When you love someone and decide to share your life with that person, every limit, in my opinion, is given up. There is no closed door in the face of genuine love.

My wife knew all my passwords back in the days we were just friends (very close friends). She even knew the PINs of my ATM cards.

Today, there's nothing that I have that I keep away from her. My phone pattern, my e-mail and Facebook passwords, etc.

The point is, it goes on to calcify trust when you open yourself completely to your spouse.

And yes, it's very OK to search through your spouse's phone and other electronic devices. My wife does this (out of habit, not suspicion) each time I return home (sometimes I stay away for two months). All she's doing is to catch up with my world. I do it too, to catch up.. Nothing else.

Just to stir your thinking, imagine knowing that your spouse is having an affair by testing positive to an STD? Too late, no?

In truth, there is no clear cut rule in things like this. Different strokes for different couples. People should stop giving general rules as this speaker has done.

Thank you.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
there is more to life than woman matter everytime.....if they want to cheat let them, if u can't take it again, use them n dump them at age 29 .....be sure to waste their time

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by notoriousbabe: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Why this man come go marry woman wey no fine like his late wife, this one go dey give church members nightmares jo
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
undecided she is a Yoruba woman now,
So I'm not surprised at all.,

Who told you? Your pseudoname says it all!!! You are indeed a nightmare to urself.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by notoriousbabe: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
TONYE001:
When you love someone and decide to share your life with that person, every limit, in my opinion, is given up. There is no closed door in the face of genuine love.

My wife knew all my passwords back in the days we were just friends (very close friends). She even knew the PINs of my ATM cards.

Today, there's nothing that I have that I keep away from her. My phone pattern, my e-mail and Facebook passwords, etc.

The point is, it goes on to calcify trust when you open yourself completely to your spouse.

And yes, it's very OK to search through your spouse's phone and other electronic devices. My wife does this (out of habit, not suspicion) each time I return home (sometimes I stay away for two months). All she's doing is to catch up with my world. I do it too, to catch up.. Nothing else.

Just to stir your thinking, imagine knowing that your spouse is having an affair by testing positive to an STD? Too late, no?

In truth, there is no clear cut rule in things like this. Different strokes for different couples. People should stop giving general rules as this speaker has done.

Thank you.

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by Bawofss(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yeloba
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by mejai(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
If my properties r my wife's own and vice versa, also we were made one by marriage, why wouldn't i check her fone and she does same to me?

all des advisers sef

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’ by mejai(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Why this man come go marry woman wey no fine like his late wife, this one go dey give church members nightmares jo
but why? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today / I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman / A Girl Slept With An Alhaji And Turned Into A Snake With Human Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.