Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary (42124 Views)

Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora / Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly / Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by claremont(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by fpeter(f): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by Ranchhoddas: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
OboOlora:
At least this one is classy with his fraud money. Not that other one that will park cars upandan like car lot with shiny marbles in the living room like BabaLawo’s shrine
Why do you say it's fraud?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by Ranchhoddas: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
wallex1983:
Bet what is my offense sef?........ Money why? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Bad Karma
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by bluefilm: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
serial007:
Money most be made

Must not most.

While making the money, remember to also make your brain.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by serial007(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
bluefilm:

Must not most.

While making the money, remember to also make your brain.
grin grin thanks 4 d correction
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by einsteine(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Why do you say it's fraud?

He was convicted twice for a series of check fraud in the United States. He served his term and came back to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by Diso60090(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
lathrowinger:
Don't vote PDP Nor APC #BEWISE MY BLODA tongue

Na your mate be France president you dey here dey vote your papa mate
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by realnas(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hope he is no longer dealing in drugs
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by Baroba(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
These boys like fine fine women, his brother Osi, former NFL player with NY Giants is married to fomer miss world 2011, Angolan Leila Lopes..
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by juniorstar(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
These days everybody is termed a billionaire...small show off na billionaire you be. Forgetting most of these guys owe banks hundreds of millions. If they tell you how much dey use to service loans una go open mouth..dont be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by bluefilm: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
serial007:
grin grin thanks 4 d correction

No wahala.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Money is good bro. See them looking amazing.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by sisisioge: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dang! The guy is hot! I was expecting to see one of those moon faced trunk belly rich guys. Happy anniversary lovely folks...so happy to see you two grin.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by cinoedhunter: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Metuh:

You aren't a business man, so what do you know

Focus on knowing the vulcanizers on your street first.
Ur brain dey touch.... angry
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by newdawn2017(f): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
See yeye arrogance & pride all over his face. Igbo men re inseparable with pride & arrogance., I don't date them @ all , cause I can't allow myself be subdued with so much arrogance, Sense of entitlement & egotism like d@. I say no 2 such demonic control 4rm d pits of hades. Tufiakwa!*spits.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by sonofanarchy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
OboOlora:
At least this one is classy with his fraud money. Not that other one that will park cars upandan like car lot with shiny marbles in the living room like BabaLawo’s shrine
you mean AirForce1 oga
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
JessetariahMD:
As much as I don't support scamming...this dude is intelligent...after scamming he invested it in business..hire workers and pay salary Atleast curb small joblessness..other idiots after scamming person they'll take it too night club and squander it...then repeat again...

Why dont you start scamming people too. You guys keep talking shiitt as if you will not join scammers if you knew how to. grin

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by able20(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
cinoedhunter:
angryhow come I don't know this people sef...
You can't know them cos they're rich, na levels.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by octus2008(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
This Figitive still de thsi country,dem never catch am yet
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by JessetariahMD(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
humandroid:

Why dont you start scamming people too. You guys keep talking shiitt as if you will not join scammers if you knew how to. grin
You don't know me so swerve
I'm a computer science student
so don't tell me shii about me not knowing how to
that would be my last resort
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by safarigirl(f): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Lol.the money is really making her pppsy wet.once the money goes,off she goes grin

These days money is the only aphrodisiac to keep a woman. Wet wink tongue

Not grammar or empty promises tongue
some women get wet from looks, not money.

Everybody has what excites them, and the man is good-looking, so, at least, he has more than just money keeping her wet undecided

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
notoriousbabe:
He looks occultic

And so Fowl
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
10 years, huh? So how old were they when they got married?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
See how young and beautiful the wife looks after ten years of marriage and I bet she has kids as well.. She still looks frosh and young!

Later poverty mentality people in nairaland will come and say it's better to be poor than to be rich. Lol cheesy

God punish poverty!

I reject it from every angle of my life! I will never be poor, I can never be poor and I will never ever and ever see and meet with poverty ever again in my life. My beauty and looks will always look frosh and young, cos I will have more than enough to maintain myself ,my business and my family in Jesus name. So shall it be amen!

Money is good. Take it or leave it!
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by whitepaperwork: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by Niseamaka(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
serial007:
Money must be made

No kill anyone oo abeg

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary by serial007(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Niseamaka:

No kill anyone oo abeg
for y na grin am thinking of legal means oo not harvesting organ n stealing pants grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance / Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.