Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

About Somorika Hills Of Edo State - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About Somorika Hills Of Edo State (38028 Views)

Idanre Hills - An Ancient Civilization On Top Of A Rock / Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries / The Ikyogen Hills And Cattle Ranch In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by DateMynd44(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Edo state and it's people are too blessed abeg

Edo ni Mose
that pics you just uploaded are hills of Kogi state and not Edo state.
I'm from Edo but I can tell u that there is no single tourist attraction place in this state asides from a certain stream port located at Gelegele
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by einsteine(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Somorika is renowned for its shrine.
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by DateMynd44(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
scopusng:
Somorika? Juju matter no be joke. Then, their girls go just temporary seize ur prick not to work if u make dem vex.
oboy no dey follow believe all these nonsense abeg.
behave like person wey go school biko
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by luckingto50: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=Binikingdowm post=73816794] same name[/quote

Ososo is another village on its own under Akoko Edo

1 Like

Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by luckingto50: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
DateMynd44:
I'm from Edo but I can tell u that there is no single tourist attraction place in this state asides from a certain stream port located at Gelegele

Don't say what u don't know about. I grew up in Igarra and Somorika Hill is 100% sure.

6 Likes

Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
beautiful
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by luckingto50: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=Lastanza post=73817199] No, Ososo is a different place, and is another tourist place also. [/quoteu

The uniqueness of Ososo is that you can walk far distance without seeing single dirt on the ground.
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by lawrenzo007(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
That's my town... repping Osland

2 Likes

Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by MallamJackson(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
standfit5:
This is orkhe! You get the drift? Simply called Tourist centre....

aeiye o!... you kinda got it twisted

that's udduloko.

cheesy
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by oyans: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Aduemeso:

Mad man

Say what you know

I'm from Somorika

Ok

Just leave, if he believe it then its witches and wizards will visit him to night. Aduemeso can you ping me up 08181142326

1 Like

Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by YoungDenzel(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
PapaBrowne:
Interesting info.
Is Somorika same as Ososo?
If no, what are the differences?

Somorika is different from Ososo they are two separate towns within Akoko-Edo lga
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by MallamJackson(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
standfit5:
You are right. I have been to Plateau and I can tell so much about Ososo is ma villa

where in Ososo are you from?

ikpena

udoghedhe

anni

udduloko

uhlleh

also what exactly is the accurate meaning of Ososo

pocket

more so does Ososo have a king?

if yes what's his name and if no why

ogbo.
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by MallamJackson(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
egbe12:
I'm also from Ososo, okhe

Oh! another "Ososian" spoted
grin

What exactly is the accurate meaning of Ososo
pocket
ogbo.
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
omokudu:

Ososo area is also know as somorika hills
These places from Somorika to Igarra to Ososo are called Kukuruku hills in geography. Nothing like Ososo or Somorika hills in Nigeria geography. Both are modern terms used by the indigenous people living there who knows nothing about the term "Kukuruku"

1 Like

Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by MallamJackson(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
omokudu:
I'm proudly Ososo... Watch out for #ososoCARNIVAL2018

ekwe!

yet another"Ososian" spotted

where in Ososo are you from?

ikpena

udoghedhe

anni

udduloko

uhlleh

also what exactly is the accurate meaning of Ososo?

pocket

ogbo.
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by Wiinnd(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
asuustrike1:

If am from there nkor undecided does that mean it should be linked to witchcraft or winch non dey una village?
Bros no vex, I nor wan use Wahala take end this year. I'm from Edo state, to be precise, Benin. I never mentioned anything about Witchcraft. Abi since when did Edo Airways now connotes witchcraft??
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by MallamJackson(m): 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
These places from Somorika to Igarra to Ososo are called Kukuruku hills in geography. Nothing like Ososo or Somorika hills in Nigeria geography. Both are modern terms used by the indigenous people living there who knows nothing about the term "Kukuruku"

hmnn...

I mean normally it comes across as the sound from a cock whch is "chara" in hausa but...

be kind enough to please school me up on "kukuruku" if you will?
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by MallamJackson(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wiinnd:
Bros no vex, I nor wan use Wahala take end this year. I'm from Edo state, to be precise, Benin. I never mentioned anything about Witchcraft. Abi since when did Edo Airways now connotes witchcraft??

grin grin

I thought you didn't want to end the year with trouble?

dey find am go

cheesy
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by MallamJackson(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=Binikingdowm post=73817592][/quote]
Hmnn...
wow Bro

the second pic is so Ososo

2 Likes

Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by MallamJackson(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by lindiwey: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
PapaBrowne:
Interesting info.
Is Somorika same as Ososo?
If no, what are the differences?

Somorika is different from Ososo but both are in Akoko Edo LGA, I am from Ososo and we don't speak the same language..

2 Likes

Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by lindiwey: 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Proudly Ikpena!
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by lindiwey: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Benevee:

where in Ososo , I rep ikpena.

I rep ikpena too..I hail oo

1 Like

Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by lindiwey: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2018
DateMynd44:

Abeg no talk this kain thing outside. where in Edo state are you from? Have you been to Akoko Edo? Edo state is not just Benin, etsako, ishan..Come to Akoko Edo and you will be wowed with nature..Ososo has a tourist centre..One of the Gulder ultimate search was in Ososo hills..You can check Google for further info

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by Agugbadin: 4:48am On Dec 14, 2018
asuustrike1:

Must everything about Edo be linked to witchcraft
Experience is the best teacher
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by Agugbadin: 4:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Jyde89:
@op this site is beautiful but I'll advice you also visit Iworoko town in Ekiti state, I snap mountain sote I no fit snap again, this country is just so blessed, but we are too fixated on oil.

Not oil, the problem is security, with the rampant cases of kidnapping and ritual killing, tourism in this country cannot grow.
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by streetzdreamz(m): 5:52am On Dec 14, 2018
indigenes are really aggressive,gets violent unprovoked......... we got pelted with stones the last time we visited,even after getting a go ahead from the chiefs.
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by Favor99(m): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2018
streetzdreamz:
indigenes are really aggressive,gets violent unprovoked......... we got pelted with stones the last time we visited,even after getting a go ahead from the chiefs.
Lol. Liar.. Slander. Sounds like a giant load of bull crap to me.
Nairaland needs rules prohibiting slander

1 Like

Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by Larwin(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2018
Was at the village for a fieldwork. I tried all means to bypass the somorika... So scared of shrines wink
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by Favor99(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2018
DateMynd44:
Your not Edo. You claim to be an Ijaw from Edo but that’s probably a lie.
For someone that is from Edo whether your Ijaw or not, you seem to hate on the Edo’s a lot

Everyone here is saying they’ve been to Somorika place in Edo and have seen these tourist attraction and your here spouting saying that’s in kogi. Tell that to all those people that have been there.

5 Likes

Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by Aduemeso(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2018
oyans:

Just leave, if he believe it then its witches and wizards will visit him to night. Aduemeso can you ping me up 08181142326

may I know you
Re: About Somorika Hills Of Edo State by Aduemeso(m): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2018
DateMynd44:

are you ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool / Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) / Hilux Van Kills Woman After Running Into Her Shop In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.