Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Roll Over Odds - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Roll Over Odds (1583 Views)

Startup Roll Call / Commercial Spring Roll Production Line | Samosa Making Equipment / Learn How To Roll From #500 To #100,000 In 8weeks With Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roll Over Odds by michaelfriday44(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Making money in Nigeria today is hard whether you are a business person or a salary earner, you will need another source of making money. I have developed a Winning strategy in soccer betting which I call PRS pattern recognition strategy I use PRS and roll over odds strategy. With this two strategy in place, I have made some cool cash into my account and you also can make some cash too .
Now take note am not selling ebooks and am not selling my strategy to you .
what you need to make money with my strategy is PATIENCE NOTHING ELSE.
what I do is , I use the PRS to make selection of games . I play 1.2 odds every day .
I use the roll over odds strategy to roll over this 1.2 odds for 30 days and then withdraw my money from the bookies
remember the only thing you need here is patience period.
I have end 30days roll over multiple times all thanks to my PRS STRATEGY . Join me today as we bring down the bookies and for some of you that have loss to the bookies over the years is time to recover your money. Remember am not charging you for anything and don't ask me for the PRS strategy.
I just want to help my fellow punters . Join the whatsapp group
https://chat.whatsapp. com/0aUh5irz6Z0JLeNGAvf3xI
Before joining the whatsapp group make sure u have a nairabet account and make sure is credited. Reason why am using nairabet account is because they give higher odds for the type the games I play. Am starting the next round on Monday(17/12/2018)
Am not showing you any prove what so ever because am not here to scam you. Just use you head.
drop ur number
Re: Roll Over Odds by Aventador: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
michaelfriday44:
Making money in Nigeria today is hard whether you are a business person or a salary earner, you will need another source of making money. I have developed a Winning strategy in soccer betting which I call PRS pattern recognition strategy I use PRS and roll over odds strategy. With this two strategy in place, I have made some cool cash into my account and you also can make some cash too .
Now take note am not selling ebooks and am not selling my strategy to you .
what you need to make money with my strategy is PATIENCE NOTHING ELSE.
what I do is , I use the PRS to make selection of games . I play 1.2 odds every day .
I use the roll over odds strategy to roll over this 1.2 odds for 30 days and then withdraw my money from the bookies
remember the only thing you need here is patience period.
I have end 30days roll over multiple times all thanks to my PRS STRATEGY . Join me today as we bring down the bookies and for some of you that have loss to the bookies over the years is time to recover your money. Remember am not charging you for anything and don't ask me for the PRS strategy.
I just want to help my fellow punters . Join the whatsapp group
https://chat.whatsapp. com/0aUh5irz6Z0JLeNGAvf3xI
Before joining the whatsapp group make sure u have a nairabet account and make sure is credited. Reason why am using nairabet account is because they give higher odds for the type the games I play. Am starting the next round on Monday(17/12/2018)
Am not showing you any prove what so ever because am not here to scam you. Just use you head.
drop ur number

The link can't open
Re: Roll Over Odds by Tbusted(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
senior man am interested please add me to your Whatsapp group 07010994360, Thanks.
Re: Roll Over Odds by sunnyday6738: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ur WATSAPP link is not valid bro
Re: Roll Over Odds by Almyteekd(m): 1:02am On Dec 14, 2018
please add me to your Whatsapp group 08065907141
Re: Roll Over Odds by flabush2241: 1:26am On Dec 14, 2018
Pls add me 07063367454
Re: Roll Over Odds by Aventador: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2018
A
Re: Roll Over Odds by orchin(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Roll Over Odds by gentility411(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Roll Over Odds by allenxbank: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Roll Over Odds by maximizer61(m): 6:50am On Jan 04, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online As A Student With Studentnaija Income Program / Abakaliki Gold Rice Available / Onitsha Main Market - We Can Source Items For You At Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.