Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos (77184 Views)

Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
A woman who disguises as a blind person to beg by the roadside with her child in Warri, Delta state, was arrested today after she was reported to the police by a concerned citizen. 

According to the president of Nigerian Child Welfare Fund, Joshua Omorere, he had been warning the fake blind beggars who stay at Jakpa junction especially the arrested woman, to desist from deceiving the public with their trade. 

Earlier today, he led a team of police officers who raided their spot and arrested the fake blind beggar who was with her daughter as others fled on sighting the security agents.

It was gathered that the police officers were convinced the woman was blind after she and her daughter broke down in tears while being arrested.

On getting to the police station, the officers threatened to put tear gas in her eyes, that was when the woman identified as Ada Nwachukwu admitted she is not blind and disclosed that she came all the way from Orlu in Imo state to Warri just to hustle. 

According to report, the beggars make a minimum of five thousand naira daily and as at Mrs. Nwachukwu was arrested she had already made N3,270.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/fake-blind-beggar-arrested-by-police-in-warri-delta-state.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
"According to report, the beggars make a minimum of five thousand naira daily and as at Mrs. Nwachukwu was arrested she had already made N3,270. "

Minimum of 5k daily

Most Nigerian graduates sef no fit see 3k daily.

That's why these beggars no dey gree leave begging. Even if you advise them to start a trade dem no go gree.

326 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by onlinetomola(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nah real wah cry

5 Likes

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Tapout(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
my concern is that little girl she conscripted into this line of work. Wonder how long they've been in business sad

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by serial007(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hmm wat is happening
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Lipscomb(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
I blame PDP for this barbaric attitude.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Liftkid(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
they should free the woman joor.... '' its Better a beggar than a thief'' nevertheless, there is no dignity in begging. i would rather build than beg because When you receive what you begged for it only lasts for a short time. But what you build day after day will stay on for posterity to meet. Be a world changer and work out your dreams.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by ouzo1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hustle na hustle o, make una free that woman jor... Scamming na part of our tradition this days if na lie ask that man wey dey aso rock.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by lilvicky68(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Whether she is blind or not it does not concern anybody.. Afterall she won't force you to give her money

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by shortgun(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Is this a crime?
Lagos CP should interpret the law for us abeg.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
See as her eyes SHARP like Zaaky Adzee Torchlight.

She just exposed this small fine girl for public for being an accomplice.

Lazy mother!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by daddytime(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
This is what we call alarm blow. ..
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by WilliamsSteve: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
the police has every reason to arrest dis lady
Y cant she go and sell or do other legal busines like her fellow women instead of deciving people.

7 Likes

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hehehe...ada nwashuku oooole

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by KelB(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Guys with small d*ck, please do your girlfriends moan during s*x, just asking for a friend

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by jomoh: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Very serious one o
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Buhari2019: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
5000 X 26 days = 130,000 grin

Nevertheless, still standing with PMB for a better Nigeria.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Nolongthing3669: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
I pray that every graduate will soon find work

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by phoenix90(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nawoo

I can;t come and kill myself
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by wintersnow(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Only in Nigeria blind man get phone

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
See an e dey happen for Naija.

Hmmmmm......na waa ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by ekestic1976(f): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
The woman's name proves beyond reasonable doubt that she's either Edo, Taraba or Ekiti! What a band of hustlers!

4 Likes

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by lyricalz: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
shortgun:
Is this a crime?
Lagos CP should interpret the law for us abeg.

yes it is,
extorting money from the public under false pretense.

22 Likes

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by SEGLIZ: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
............. na dis kind one npf dey flex muscle. but the truth is she dey spoil business for dem (npf). even with gun their hustle no dey give that kind return.
but concern citizen self, wetin concern ham for wetin no concern ham?
those doing calculation we all make reasonable amount daily but our daily expenses deplete it before month end. so don't believe that 5000k is so realistic cumulatively at month end.

2 Likes

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by PennywysCares(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
owerri
ndi ogom

na waooooooooooo
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by ainas247: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
This one weak me...
Check my profile I have something for this in Lagos pain state
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by akeentech(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bad leadership
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by crunchyg: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
The police no get sense ooo

1 Like

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by moscobabs(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
H
Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by funshoquadri: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nwachukwu ..... I wonder where she is from

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos by UnknownT: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
My village person, lemme go and bail her

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) / ATM Scam: The New Method / Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.