Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:08 PM

It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian (1723 Views)

As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? / Video Of White Lady Pounding Fufu With Her Ghanaian Boyfriend / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Nairatrenders: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
A Ghanaian man identified as Yaw Nuamah has irked many on social media after saying it is better for a man to sleep with his daughter than have a stranger rape her.

The young man was reacting to a post, when he said some parents have s*x with their children as part of s*x education.

Stating further that such act with help the child handle their s*x life better in future.

When he was slammed by other users of the platform, he went further to ask a distasteful question that;

Which is worse: sleeping with your own daughter or a stranger raping her

GIST via - https://nairatrend.com.ng/its-better-to-have-sx-with-your-daughter-than-a-stranger-rape-her-ghanaian-man-says/

What's your View?

Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by JasonScoolari: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ghanians, don't you guy's think the land is due for cleansing?

1 Like

Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Nukilia: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mentally derailed crook! This is a real paedophile...
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Nairatrenders: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin
Nukilia:
Mentally derailed crook! This is a real paedophile...
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin na true sha I support this guy jare lipsrsealed embarassed blow your daughter all night

I have four verified Nigerian Adsense for sale do reach me ASAP
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Makito015(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Just imagine how a ghanaian reasons. I always wonder if their IQ has a minus sign behind it
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by SirMichael1: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lol. I find this quite really hilarious and at the same time disgusting.
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by LuciferRedeemer: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
I said it!!

This is how makydebbie started

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
What a fool! Sorry I mean foollest.

1 Like

Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin na true sha I support this guy jare lipsrsealed embarassed blow your daughter all night

You just lost a potential customer with your deranged and decidedly “unfunny” first paragraph
Your post made my skin crawl
Lawd

3 Likes

Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by daddytime(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Na Ogun go kill you idiot

1 Like

Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Nairatrend: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
sad
daddytime:
Na Ogun go kill you idiot
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Zebulun15(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Chaii !! which kind of world b dis one dis man must b stupid enough. in fact he need a brain surgry as soon as possible.
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Tamarapetty(f): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Some people are mad but they don't know
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Lucifer66(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nothing wrong with this.
What are women for?
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Tamarapetty(f): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Apart from stupidity, what other attribute do u possess??

2 Likes

Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Nairatrend: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2018

Tamarapetty:
Apart from stupidity, what other attribute do u possess??
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Wuraola01(f): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
"Mad" is an understatement and not a good enough adjective to qualify that guy/man. shocked

Pure stupidity at its peak. And of course, some will even agree with him sad sad
The end is truly near. Signs of it everywhere smiley

1 Like

Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Cool23(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
If he is having sex with the daughters then he should let the sons have with the mothers
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Nairatrend: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Cc; lalasticlala, Fynestboi, seun
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Nairatrenders: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2018
grin
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by finalboss(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferRedeemer:
I said it!!
This is how makydebbie started

*spits angry
lols
Re: It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dear Lazy 'Blogger',

If you don't have news content, go out to the streets and find something news worthy to write about, not regurgitate the repellent ejecta of perverted, sociopathic minds and call it 'news'.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Complicated. What A Girl? / My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi / It Is Safe To Have Sex During Your Period – Nigerian Doctor Tells Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.