Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Oil Change In Toyota Corolla 200k KM - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Oil Change In Toyota Corolla 200k KM (1033 Views)

Hyundai Kona To Run For 482 Km When Charged, Charging Takes 9.35 Hours / Differences In Toyota Matrix / 10 Symptoms That Your Car Needs An Oil Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Change In Toyota Corolla 200k KM by bee4un: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Please guys, is it advisable to use synthetic recommended oil on my Toyota Corolla that has been using the normal Total oil by the previous owner? Just got the car and the previous owner told me he has been using Total Oil (ordinary) to service the car but I want to change to recommended 5w30. Please advice. Should I just Switch? Thanks
Re: Oil Change In Toyota Corolla 200k KM by nurey(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
bee4un:
Please guys, is it advisable to use synthetic recommended oil on my Toyota Corolla that has been using the normal Total oil by the previous owner? Just got the car and the previous owner told me he has been using Total Oil (ordinary) to service the car but I want to change to recommended 5w30. Please advice. Should I just Switch? Thanks

Is there abnormal total oil?

check the car ensure the oil isn't shortening if it isn't you can try synthetic if that one no short and engine no smoke I guess it is good to say you are safe.

what model year and how long has the owner been using it
Re: Oil Change In Toyota Corolla 200k KM by bee4un: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
For one year now, since it was imported. It doesn't short oil at the moment. It's a 2003 Toyota Corolla S
Re: Oil Change In Toyota Corolla 200k KM by sultaan(m): 4:53am On Dec 15, 2018
The thing you should understand is why did he use it for a year and sell it off.

What type of car did previous owner get to replace the Corolla

(1) (Reply)

Any 3 Series Bmw Up For Sale? / Top 10 Cars Built For Holiday Travels In Nigeria / I Wanna Buy Honda Crosstour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.