Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (59962 Views)

Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria / Photos Of Lord Frederick Lugard And The Amalgamation Process / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by aariwa(m): 12:42am On Dec 14, 2018
rexwalters:
You must be quite sleepy or hungry or both?,where did you see me quote that othman dan fodio brought Islam to the North?
Comedian

2 Likes

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Mace0lane: 12:42am On Dec 14, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Nigeria is a country of the Northern people, dominated by Northerners and created for the North.

Nigeria is a failed British experiment. A third-world country founded to the advantage of the Northern elites. SW, SE and SS people are nothing but minorities. Nigeria is not our home. We're just passing through.
Foolish southerners wail about northern unity even though the south is more educationally enlightened. Every single southerner that make such complain need to be stone to death. Some idiot argue they are beta than the rest and expect those they claim to be beta than to accept them as superior when nothing in their existence confirms that. The Fulani dare not make such claim to the Hausas they ruled.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by rexwalters: 12:44am On Dec 14, 2018
sapoyoro:

oloriburuku,oloshi.. why is it you bastard dirty looking northerners that always shout about unity?
who want to be united with boko haram terrorists,illiterates and retrogressive people..
unity na by force?
aboki have you shine my shoe yet?
wereyy
Like I said it is quite obvious you have never left the shores of Nigeria you are just too fickle and myopic minded,furthest you've been at best,your folks brought you to bar beach,Victoria Island Lagos on a Christmas holiday trip some years ago?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by QuotaSystem: 12:51am On Dec 14, 2018
FriendNG:

Nagani later ai. I thought you are not in the thread at first. QuotaSystem

Don't mind the pained mofos wink

The fact is that the only true reason the British favoured the Northern leaders is because they met an already organised administrative system when they arrived the North, so it was easy for them to implement their indirect rule system of governance.

This was the foundation of the Norths military and political dominance in Nigeria.

No amount of bigotry, insults, bad belle and butt hurting can change this salient fact.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by rexwalters: 12:56am On Dec 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

The fact is that the only true reason the British favoured the Northern leaders is because they met an already organised administrative system when they arrived the North, so it was easy for them to implement their indirect rule system of governance.

This was the foundation of the Norths military and political dominance in Nigeria.

No amount of bigotry, insults, bad belle and butt hurting can change this salient fact.
No wonder President Buhari said the present youths of Nigeria are mentally lazy. Please forward your address so I can DHL you some artificially generated brain cells.
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by QuotaSystem: 12:57am On Dec 14, 2018
Mace0lane:
Some idiots argue they are beta than the rest and expect those they claim to be beta than to accept them as superior when nothing in their existence confirms that.

Haha couldn't have said it better cheesy
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by QuotaSystem: 12:59am On Dec 14, 2018
rexwalters:
No wonder President Buhari said the present youths of Nigeria are mentally lazy. Please forward your address so I can send you some artificially generated brain cells.

Go and look for your fellow single digit IQ fingerlings to bandy your puerile juvenile banter with.

I'm here for the big fish.

1 Like

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by rexwalters: 1:01am On Dec 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Go and look for your fellow single digit IQ fingerlings to bandy your puerile juvenile banter with.

I'm here for the big fish.
Cat fish or Tilapia?
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by SirChime(m): 1:19am On Dec 14, 2018
fk001:

The North were never weak as of then, they were the only region that have their armies in an organized way.

Followed by the SW

The SE were decentralized fighting themselves, as we have read in chinua Achebe's books.

Do you know that there was little or no slave trade in Northern Nigeria when compared to the massive slave trade that was undergoing across the river Niger?
For slave trade no region was free . The north was slightly in number because of the Sahara and many loss of life following that route .

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by RealSleek(m): 2:07am On Dec 14, 2018
Aboki99:

You are very correct only that three other fingers point at you and you scored own goal. You think a xtian country (UK) that brought religion to you, clothed thee and civilized you people would gave northern leadets the country for nothing? While the north was civilized and well organised even b4 the white men came calling, you people in the East and parts of the west were moving around stark naked wallahi! You were pagans and barbaric as recently as 1940. Just look for an old Pic of the part of naija u came from and confirm it. Read history man and save yourself the self inflicted insults

aboki ode, you goofed by talking about part of southwest in such manner, which part of south west were stark naked...You are a fool..You can't tell me my history fool..
we all know how different Hausa states couldn't unite , busy slaughtering themselves like chicken until fulani minority came and hold them by the jugular till this day.
why don't you educate us more about Hausa nation is perpetually under rulership of fulani people...
pls don't give me the religious emirate bullcrap, you Hausa people and ilorin people love to believe.

part of southwest unclad...lol..

8 Likes

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by PeterUdeme: 2:14am On Dec 14, 2018
sapoyoro:

and is southwest not a slave to the north?
apooda

Osu impostor. How are your parents slaves to the north? I just need an explanation.
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by EmirAbj: 2:34am On Dec 14, 2018
MAJORITY OF THEM ARE STILL ALIVE, ALLAH IS GREAT

1 Like

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Danja: 3:48am On Dec 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE A PATHETIC DRUNK LIAR.

THE BRITISH PREFERRED MALLAMS BECAUSE THEY WERE THE MOST FOOLISH, AND EASIEST GROUP OF PEOPLE TO BE BRAINWASHED.

THE BRITS DON'T READ NOR WRITE IN ARABIC, SO WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO WORK WITH PEOPLE WHO READ ARABIC?

IT'S EVEN VERY FALSE THAT THE NORTHERNERS COULD READ AND WRITE ARABIC. ALL THEY KNOW TODAY IS A FEW MEMORIZED ARABIC PRAYERS WHICH THEY RECITE OVER AND OVER. THEY'RE TOO DULL AND UNEDUCATED TO KNOW HOW TO READ OR WRITE ANYTHING.

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH LORD LUGARD. I'M TELLING YOU. undecided

After exporting you from country as slaves in a most cruel way, they later gave you Christianity and you all accepted it. Is there any brainwashing that is worse than this. Gullibility of the highest order. I pity your life
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by olawooro: 4:54am On Dec 14, 2018
timkay:
God can never be happy with lord lugard even in his Grave,selfish man
But God will be happy with the likes of orji kalu, Theodore orji, peter obi, Chris ngige or okorocha? If God is going to punish Lugard in his grave, then ojukwu's punishment will be triple right now. cos his atrocities are greater than lugard's own.
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by olawooro: 5:00am On Dec 14, 2018
joe120120:

Holy ghost fire pls burn the skeleton of Lord Lugard any where it is, for creating one Nigeria.

fire burn, fire burn until it turn aches
Displaying of ignorance
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by kay4kay: 5:09am On Dec 14, 2018
Racoon:
The problem and trouble with Nigeria from 1914 till date.For amalgamating reasonable Nigerians with brutes & barbaric humanity, Lord Lugard will never find peace even in death.

A million AMEN
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by phase1: 5:19am On Dec 14, 2018
Elzak:
When posts that give the coward Igbos the chance to pounce on the northerners are being published on nairaland u understand that Nigeria is not moving because of the tick hatred and anger engraved on ur pathetic hearts. What do u want? The Presidential seat.
You never had that sense right from the time of ur fathers. During the pre-colonial era Igbos were the only group of people without a defined system of government unlike the Hausas and the Yorubas.
You are going nowhere and you are not getting want you want. Let the illiterate Almajiris continue to rule as I wait for when u will eventually get blown up by the shits growing up in u and have ur miserable flesh scattered everywhere.
Coman insult me

Shut up and face jamb, you are too demented to comment about the Igbos. Little boy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by igbanbajo(m): 5:28am On Dec 14, 2018
Afirun imu je jogi.
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by aalangel(f): 5:34am On Dec 14, 2018
fk001:
Lord Frederick Lugard with Northern Nigeria Emirs at London 1934, waiting to be presented to King George V of England.

God bless Lugard you will always be remembered for your goodwill.

God bless Nigeria

Goodwill is amalgamation right?? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by shitholenation: 5:45am On Dec 14, 2018
Ttipsy:
what's your problem pig?? r u a brother to Lugard ?? wtf
abeg face ur front oo. prepared a place for who?? so you r stupidly happy about the present situation of this con3? counts failure in all its ramifications. Don't quote me again ? Animal. he already prepared an everlasting Paradise agonizing hell for both you and your fellow illiterate Nigerians, ancestors n descendants..
the problem with the northerners is ignorance,illetracy and arrongance.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Obas101(m): 5:46am On Dec 14, 2018
yomi96:
dude I could careless about the easterners, haven lived in the north for 15 years I can authoritatively say that you are a liar, the north is filled with almajiries and illiterates who cannot read and write even in Hausa, not to talk of Arabic

There is nothing to argue with you, because all Nigerians know that you core-northerners are the ones dragging nigeria backwards with your religious extremism.

You can imagine what that shameless Zamfara governor came out to say, that God is punishing his citizens with meningitis because of their sins.

I asked you, why don't Kwara, Kogi and Nasarawa muslims or yoruba muslims fight for sharia law in their states as core-northerners if they so much practice the same kind of islam? You could not answer.

How many times have you heard Igala, Ebira, Gwari, Nupe, Bariba or Alago muslims burning churches, beheading people or fighting people of other religions in their homelands?
Or you think all Nigerians don't know how core-northerners discriminate yoruba muslims as fake muslims ba?

Oga, go and sit down. You have nothing to say!
most almajiris can read and write in Arabic

1 Like

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by shitholenation: 5:52am On Dec 14, 2018
Elzak:
When posts that give the coward Igbos the chance to pounce on the northerners are being published on nairaland u understand that Nigeria is not moving because of the tick hatred and anger engraved on ur pathetic hearts. What do u want? The Presidential seat.
You never had that sense right from the time of ur fathers. During the pre-colonial era Igbos were the only group of people without a defined system of government unlike the Hausas and the Yorubas.
You are going nowhere and you are not getting want you want. Let the illiterate Almajiris continue to rule as I wait for when u will eventually get blown up by the shits growing up in u and have ur miserable flesh scattered everywhere.
Coman insult me
you are meant to be sorry for your miserable life,please can you take a tour to the core Northern states of Nigeria and check the life of the children over there,do they seem to have future?the Major problem with you northerners is that you guys are really hopeless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 14, 2018
As I read through these comments, all I see is hate. Its a clear sign that unity is still a far cry in the future. NIGERIA IS DIVIDED INTO TRIBES. May Gods will be done.

1 Like

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Awaja(m): 5:59am On Dec 14, 2018
Peak11:
Old is cool
Oldscool
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by davidufuoma(m): 6:05am On Dec 14, 2018
please how do I click the "unmerge" button?
Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by QuotaSystem: 6:06am On Dec 14, 2018
shitholenation:

Lool and our eastern PhD holder here can neither spell illiteracy nor arrogance properly, yet wants to use the words to insult others.

Nairaland dummies are of a special, arrogant, extra-stupid breed walahi cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by arewafederation: 6:27am On Dec 14, 2018
shitholenation:

The problem with Southerners is self-deception; clinging on the false idea that they are literates whereas in the actual sense, majority of them are stark illiterates. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Danelo(m): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

You mean the time when your people were moving about in animal skin and engaging in cannibalism while the northerners already had a system of govt and were reading and writing in Arabic? dude, go and learn history. Igbos started wearing clothes less than 120 years agocheesy while our northern ancestors were already writing books in the 1660s.
Can't start trading words with you sir.
Your mates dey mile 12 pushing tomato upandan

1 Like

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2018
Demmzy15:
You've come here with your ignorance, wearing turbans was very prevalent amongst the Muslims in Africa especially due to the fact that many subscribed to the Maliki Madhab. You're too dull and it's paining me! angry

Laughing.. How can a kafir like you know a Muslim when he see one?

They are Sufi.. Those are sons of sufi usman dan fodio aqeedah..

1 Like

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by SadMemories(m): 6:53am On Dec 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Like a said, you should be concerned about your brothers beheading each other, your baby factories and yahoo cultists before you call us barbaric. I just read that your people burnt SUSPECTED armed robbers to death earlier today. Isnt that barbaric?

You know what? The names of Aba, onitsha and so many places are in my head but i have never been there. what is the meaning of 'ha' in hausa? If you have truly been to the north before you will be able to answer that;i have a few other questions too.

So it is the christians that chew grass, chemicals and give 10% of their income to pastors everydaythat are smart right?

I didnt know that you are also a hypocrite
Northern thieves leave biafra oil.the north and igbos have nothing in common bloody jihadist grin cool angry You upset? so will you slit my throat just like of Afghan Talibans or Hausa Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Olril18(m): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

and with your so called dominance,what do have to show for for it today...na boko go kill u las las

1 Like

Re: Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Demmzy15:
You've come here with your ignorance, wearing turbans was very prevalent amongst the Muslims in Africa especially due to the fact that many subscribed to the Maliki Madhab. You're too dull and it's paining me! angry

Maliki madhab = sufi Ashaira ..

The real madhab of maliki is same with rosul

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) / APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.