Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos (22778 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Dedetwo(m): 1:25am On Dec 14, 2018
fk001:
Stewpid set of people

Just wasting their time and energy....

They should just boycott the election it would have been better

You can kiss electric transformer if you wish because Nigeria must disintegrate. Most of these kids shouting Biafra today did not even see the Biafra yet they yearn for Biafra. Why do most Nigerians get twisted out of human form the moment Biafra is mentioned? There is no love lust among ethnic nationalities in the shithole called Nigeria yet most moronic ninnies pretentiously call for idiotic "One Nigeria".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by AfonjaDefender: 2:32am On Dec 14, 2018
Na una go tire, when you;re done with te storming make una send una pikin come lagos come sell purebliss for traffic cheesy cheesy
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by CarGuide: 2:33am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by koolaid87: 3:12am On Dec 14, 2018
Storm ko, wind ni
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Brightest04(m): 3:18am On Dec 14, 2018
These people have no job or better thing to do.

Nnamdi Kanu is abroad enjoying with his wife and children, and these dullards are here sweating under the hammar of December sun.

I bet some of them did not eat anything before hitting the street,and if fall and kaput,it's one nail loss.

The other fools he fooled into prison are still there.
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Bishop4real: 4:05am On Dec 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

Disenfranchising people is a situation where people who want to vote are prevented voting. Telling people to boycott the elections is a totally different thing because it will be the choice of the people if they boycott the elections or not.

I'm proud of our women for coming out despite the intimidation and harassment by the authorities

And when such "preaching" comes with threats, what is it called?
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Bishop4real: 4:12am On Dec 14, 2018
Unik3030:
dont mind them, they believe they are hurting buhari not knowing they are paving way for him. if I were to b buhari, Na to just jejely dey sponsor one igbo guy wey go dey shout no referendum no election

And what does it seem to you that Kanu is doing? Is it a mere coincidence that he resurfaced from "the land of the dead" just after Atiku picKed Obi as running mate and the attendant "atikulation" frenzy that followed! grin : cool
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by oweman: 4:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Wether the entire ibo's boycot or not i dont think the nation will loose anything only Atiku will be hurt as thats the only zone he is expecting some votes from thier less thaan 10% national votes so me i beg them to please boycot the coming election .
If they boycot that will give the president the powers to apoint anyone even a fulani herdsmen to run the states as adminstrators .
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by phase1: 4:57am On Dec 14, 2018
Dpharisee:

There must be elections in Biafra land while we wait for the zoo to burn wink
As a full fledged Igbo I can't standby and watch agents of the govt carry out this campaign that will give undue advantage to Buhari, now all eyes should be on Nri where the Osu and Ohu caste will be abolished from Igboland on 28 December and it's terrible that your Supreme Leader has not spoken about it angry

The guy you quoted, is a yoruba zombie. Do you know that?
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by otunba9ja: 5:16am On Dec 14, 2018
Your stupidity seems not to have any kind of end at least in the short run....except you can prove your above comment and until then you remain a lazy youth.
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 14, 2018
Ebonyi has no voting strength.

Next please.
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Awaja(m): 5:57am On Dec 14, 2018
If they detain her incommunicado people will be shouting upandown.
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Just like ojuwku led your ancestors to their grave over selfish interest in the Army, when he was enjoying the benefits of the army he never called on his kinsmen about being cheated, but when things went wrong with him in the Army he quickly brainwashed his eastern brothers to go to war with Nigeria and that led loads of people to untimely death and later he was grants amnesty by your so called zoo government which led to marrying his owe called Bianca and move on with his life..... that brings an end to the life of his dump followers who choose to be a menace with him and that's what you are also doing now.
Corrinthians:

Fantastic! Umuchineke through their supreme leader nnamdi KANU has spoken and so shall it be! There shall be NO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND until a referendum is conducted.

The zoo must burn.

Anyone who foes against the orders of our supreme leader is an efulefu and his paternity as an Igbo man should be questioned! cool
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Dpharisee: 7:07am On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
A true Nwafor won't be talking trash about elections in biafraland when our supreme leader nnamdi KANU has already directed us to boycott all zoo elections.

That you can string some Igbo words together does not make you Igbo. You are an Afonja masquerading as Igbo to cause a dsresoect for nnamdi KANU. We know all of you.

You agent of Buhari have failed before you start in Igboland
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2018
Yes o ,umuchukwu na ebonyi

IGBOS pls here me out frm next year ,

I promise u we ikwerre ,ijaw izon go start our own protest since biafra wl be restructured in a round table we Real NIGER DELTA AR MORE BIAFRA..

MUMMY V

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Ebonyi has no voting strength.

Next please.
u want everyigbos 2 hate ebonyi ,but ebonyi is d stronghold of d igbos

Shame on u coward afonja
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
u want every igbos 2 hate ebonyi ,but ebonyi is d stronghold of d igbos

Shame on u coward afonja

No be only stronghold......na principalities....

Lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by michealdeco: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I am not against their protest or their agitations, what I am against is trying to disenfranchise others who are willing to exercise their civic responsibilities by telling them to boycott the general elections next year.

Do your protest, but kindly do that with sense.
So what of the political parties trying to enfranchise others to vote?

Can't they go on and conduct elections without campaign?
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Friend01(m): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:

Fantastic! Umuchineke through their supreme leader nnamdi KANU have spoken and so shall it be! There shall be NO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND until a referendum is conducted.

The zoo must burn.

Anyone who goes against the orders of our supreme leader is an efulefu and his paternity as an Igbo man should be questioned! cool

If this is not hypocrisy I don't know what is.
Why use a Nigerian platform(Nairaland) to champion a course that is opposed to it. Does it make sense?

I am not against any secessionist agenda by any group or anybody, but my problem with most Ipobians is their extraordinary display of hypocrisy when it comes following legal laid down rules.
They and their leaders know that these things have procedure that leads to it without any blood shed or harassing of anyone but like the animals they are(in the 'zoo' they claim they don't belong to) they want things done as if we are in a jungle .

Referendum is not in the Nigeria constitution and the only way to get your referendum is by piling pressure on your lawmakers representing you to make provision for such otherwise, whatever agitation you are pursuing is an illegality and unknown to the constitution.
You can't make what isn't constitutional constitutional. It does not work that way.

I am for due process, if you don't want that then be ready to face another python dance that slithers vociferously in front of you.

Igbo Kwenu iyaaaa!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by longerthroat(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:

Fantastic! Umuchineke through their supreme leader nnamdi KANU have spoken and so shall it be! There shall be NO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND until a referendum is conducted.

The zoo must burn.

Anyone who goes against the orders of our supreme leader is an efulefu and his paternity as an Igbo man should be questioned! cool

What's the meaning of REFERENDUM?
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by gidgiddy: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2018
Bishop4real:

And when such "preaching" comes with threats, what is it called?

It depends on what you mean by 'threat'. As far as I know, they have never attacked the common man out there.
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by gidgiddy: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Coming out in one local village?
They should go to any major town in south east now to do this

As was done in Aba, Enugu and Nnewi just last week?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Emmacolinho(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2018
deboysben:
Ipob should go and rest

Cos every body is hungry to atikulate obidently in South East

Another four years of Bubu will be disastrous
I'm sure you were amongst those wailing "Change" in 2015

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by vindisick: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2018
Dpharisee:
While we believe in Biafra, it would be stupidity to avoid voting in the elections, we won't make the same mistake that Uwazurike led us into when he asked our people to boycott the last census while northerners were busy counting goats and chickens as humans to increase their real numbers and federal allocation.
We struggle for Biafra, we vote out Buhari as revenge for python dance invasion.
Jubril is a sudanese national, how will you want to vote out someone that is not even eligible to run election in the first place. Moreover, lets be honest to ourselves, igbos has been voting since 1960 till date are we not still been marginalised?.
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by gidgiddy: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Friend01:

If this is not hypocrisy I don't know what is.
Why use a Nigerian platform(Nairaland) to champion a course that is opposed to it. Does it make sense?

I am not against any secessionist agenda by any group or anybody, but my problem with most Ipobians is their extraordinary display of hypocrisy when it comes following legal laid down rules.
They and their leaders know that these things have procedure that leads to it without any blood shed or harassing of anyone but like the animals they are(in the 'zoo' they claim they don't belong to) they want things done as if we are in a jungle .

Referendum is not in the Nigeria constitution and the only way to get your referendum is by piling pressure on your lawmakers representing you to make provision for such otherwise, whatever agitation you are pursuing is an illegality and unknown to the constitution.
You can't make what isn't constitutional constitutional. It does not work that way.

I am for due process, if you don't want that then be ready to face another python dance that slithers vociferously in front of you.

Igbo Kwenu iyaaaa!

Can you tell me the procedure your fore-fathers went through and the lawmakers they piled pressure on for Nigeria to created? What constitution produced Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Casemiro(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2018
> it is well

long live Igbo
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
SAI AtikuObi for better Nigeria
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

As was done in Aba, Enugu and Nnewi just last week?
Were you on ground on you read propaganda?

Staying in a corner street to make noise is different from the main city centre
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by Friend01(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

Can you tell me the procedure your fore-fathers went through and the lawmakers they piled pressure on for Nigeria to created? What constitution produced Nigeria?

Yes. My forefathers were responsible for drafting the constitution your forefathers were so daft to know that they refused to pile pressure on their forbearers for producing a fool like you for asking such a dumb question.
You may go ahead to dig up the grave of your forefathers and ask them why they made a mess of producing idiots like you that find it very hard to rub their brain cells together to produce something coherent and sensible.
Re: IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos by gidgiddy: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Friend01:

Yes. My forefathers were responsible for drafting the constitution your forefathers were so daft to know that they refused to pile pressure on their forbearers for producing a fool like you for asking such a dumb question.
You may go ahead to dig up the grave of your forefathers and ask them why they made a mess of producing idiots like you that find it very hard to rub their brain cells together to produce something coherent and sensible.

The simple thing you should try and understand is that you cannot be with another person, or people, by force

Even Britain that brought all of us together in 1914 did not decide they be together "by force"

Britain gave Northern Ireland referendum in the early 70's, and Scoltalnd got their own in 2014.

So try and rub your own brain cells together and realise that if Britain that created your country and made you a "Nigerian" have not decided even Britain cannot break up, then you may start to realise that these women above have every right to demand and receive a referendum from the failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramatu Tijani: Minister’s Aides Brutalise Journalist, Slap Security Men In Abuja / Sanwo-Olu Visits Families Of the deceased in Bus/Train Accident / Senate Begins Probe Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Others Over Funds Mismanagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.