Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me (8464 Views)

All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami / Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen / Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mr David Ayele, APC candidate for Obi 11 State Constituency seat in Nasarawa State, who was abducted in his house, Sunday morning, has quoted his captors as saying that they were given N3 million to kill him.

“My kidnappers told me that they were given N3 million to kill me; they told me that they refused to carry out the order because they discovered that I am a good man,” Ayele told newsmen on Thursday in Jos.

The politician, who was abducted by unknown gunmen in front of his house in Lafia, was recovered on Wednesday by personnel of the Special Task Force (STF), maintaining peace on the Plateau.

According to Maj. Gen. Augustine Agundu, Commander of the STF, the victim was accosted while “wandering” near Aningo, in Namu, Quan Pan Local Government of Plateau.
“The troops intercepted him as a wanderer and interrogated him to confirm that he was really a kidnapped victim.

“He was thereafter moved to 332 Artillery Regiment Barracks, Shendam where he was subjected to medical assessment.

“When it was confirmed that he was in good condition, he was subsequently moved to the headquarters of the STF in Jos.

“We intend to hand him over to the Plateau Police Command, who will take necessary administrative procedures to reunite him with his family and community,” Agunu said.

Ayele, who spoke on his travails in the hands of his captors, said that the kidnappers spared him because he was nice to them.

“They, however, requested that I must pay a ransom of N2 million to secure my release.

“They allowed me to call a relation who eventually mobilized the ransom money and took it to the arranged location,” he explained.

The House of Assembly candidate vowed to continue with his ambition, despite his travails, and cautioned politicians against seeing elections as a do or die affair.

(NAN)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/my-abductors-were-given-n3m-to-kill-me-apc-nasarawa-assembly-candidate/amp/

1 Like

Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Another episode of "APC propaganda" soap opera....

3 Likes

Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by Paschalp(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Which kind dirty smelling story be this nii

Very soon they will say it's pdp that abducted him
This apc people cannot even give smart alibis nor plausible excuses

Now tell me, how can unshameful liars be smart enough to head this nation

The party must be dissolved come 2019 cool

6 Likes

Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by engrj(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2018
Dear Nairalanders this is the only way I can get your attention.
I have made a post about it even when I backed it up with Vanguard news and the nation's newspaper as my source. Still it didn't make front page.

I do not know if I have offended any of the moderator's if I have, I apologise. Please kindly look into my story.

I'm in need of help for my sick mother.
Many of you are familiar with my story.

My mother Akhare Flora O. Has kidney disease and has been surviving with the help of dialysis machine which is very expenssive and I'm not rich also I'm her only child and the only one taken care of her.

Pls note I'm not trying to scam anyone I'm not happy coming online to beg always but I have no choice than to beg. I have enough evidence.

Many of you have helped me alot. Your financial support so far kept my mum alive up to this very moment.
So let me say a big thank you all and God Almighty Bless you all beyond your imagination. Amen.

My mother is a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government from Owan West Edo state. She is 48yrs on the 15th of this month is her Birthday. She is a single mother of one presently with me here in Lagos since April this year.
She was diagnosed with end-stage renal disease in April 2918.
Presently, she goes for renal dialysis twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

The steps I have taken so far for a Fundraising is:

I have written so many letters to the Edo state governor via Chief of staff, via ministry of women affairs & development via DHL and also through one uncle. Another letter to the deputy governor of Edo state I have contacted so many politicians in Edo state. I have the submitted requested documents to AIT Alagbado for announcement. I have written letter to Kokun, Williams Uchemba and KBK foundations I have contacted so many celebreties via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Even my Twitter has been suspended. Then Vanguard and the nation's newspaper have published it. Punch reporter came around to interview my mother and I at home and they promised to work on it soon.

So far we have spent close to N1.2m on dialysis, blood transfusion, injections drugs, transportations and hospital admission.

donation so far is around N420k
As I type now we have just N16k left not even enough for another section of dialysis and she is due for dialysis and blood transfusion as her pcv is below 25.

One major challenge I do face is that, people don't believe me they don't even take time to read my messages cus many are scared that I'm a scammer which I have never done before. I have taken her to Churches too. Pastors have also prayed for her on phone. Some pastor from nairaland here who saw my story.

Nairalanders I'm on my knees begging you all to kindly assist me financially again to enable me take her to hospital for dialysis and the blood transfusion though from Apollo hospital India, they told us to budget like 12m naira for a kidney transplant we have a donor already(me).
Pls everyone here, help me save the life of my precious mother she is all I have.
Pls I need all the help you can offer if you can link me to any body that can help us or any foundation, TV stations or anyone that can help pls do let me know. Here is my direct contact +234-8064-945-586.
My mother Bank details is:

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Read more here
https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes/5

https://www.nairaland.com/4874098/man-seeks-n8m-mothers-kidney

Link to vanguard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Gofundme link

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by bknight: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Weldone.

Thank God you are a good man undecided
Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by candygist: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Another episode of "APC propaganda" soap opera....

Your prayer was for him to be killed but God pass you

2 Likes

Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by manlikeboss: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Download Lil Kesh - Logo Benz (Prod. Rexxie) ft. Olamide

https://afribaze.com.ng/music/lil-kesh-logo-benz-prod-rexxie-ft-olamide-f2394
Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by Jonadull: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
So
Why didn’t they kill you?
You doubled the amount?

1 Like

Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by abdulaz: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kindergarten story grin

*Teacher: A is for Ape and A is also for Apple.

*Foolish Student: How can A be for Ape and Apple at the same time?

Arh should be for Apple joh shocked

Everything for Nigeria Na format. If you know, you know
Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by nwakibie3(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
why did those guys leave this looter alive after collecting such amount
Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by able1993(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
uno fit lie

Anyway, you can visit www.motivate.com.ng to learn about life, success strategies, experiences and the greats like Ben Carson, Carl Brashear, Tomas Sankara, Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Nelson Mandela.......
Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by Computergloba: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Thank God
Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by Omeokachie: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
"My kidnappers told me that they were given N3 million to kill me; they told me that they refused to carry out the order because they discovered that I am a good man,” Ayele told newsmen on Thursday in Jos.

Tales by moonlight cheesy

1 Like

Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Neatly used Samsung galaxy s6 edge available for 33,000. But it has a slight pink line on its screen when on as seen below but doesn't affect . Dm +2348110834598 or 08082457319 for more details.
Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by webizone(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sorry to derail this thread but I just changed my sig to ask, what is wrong with Nairaland? How can be debased to this level? Why ask christian to swear to be a muslim before he can defend his faith on a muslim thread, but do no such thing for muslims visiting a christian thread?

1 Like

Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by AntiWailer: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
i smell bull sh***T
Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by serial007(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
3 milla to kill u n de no kill u instead d collect 2 milla as ransom
Wat a lie

1 Like

Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by Bikonze(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nna, ndia sim nwuo iyi di other time, m gba oso.
webizone:
Sorry to derail this thread but I just changed my sig to ask, what is wrong with Nairaland? How can be debased to this level? Why ask christian to swear to be a muslim before he can defend his faith on a muslim thread, but do no such thing for muslims visiting a christian thread?
Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
The vegetable has made the country unbearable.
Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by Bikonze(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Amen. The good LORD shall remember you.
[quote author=engrj post=73836141]Dear Nairalanders this is the only way I can get your attention.
I have made a post about it even when I backed it up with Vanguard news and the nation's newspaper as my source. Still it didn't make front page.

I do not know if I have offended any of the moderator's if I have, I apologise. Please kindly look into my story.

My mother Akhare Flora O. Has kidney disease and has been surviving with the help of dialysis machine which is very expenssive and I'm not rich also I'm her only child and the only one taken care of her.

Pls note I'm not trying to scam anyone I'm not happy coming online to beg always but I have no choice than to beg. I have enough evidence.

Many of you have helped me alot. Your financial support so far kept my mum alive up to this very moment.
So let me say a big thank you all and God Almighty Bless you all beyond your imagination. Amen.
Re: David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me by webizone(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2021
Bikonze:
Nna, ndia sim nwuo iyi di other time, m gba oso.
Part of why Nigeria is the way it is right now. Double standards.

(1) (Reply)

32 Sex Offenders Imprisoned In Three Years – Group / PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy / Man Carries Ammunition That Can Fire 264 Rounds, Kill 264 People (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.