Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

[MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS (4223 Views)

COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

[MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
opfort@dr.com
former username: Rebekkah

Keep on in God's love. I'm living for JEHOVAHsmiley

The free loan service, no payback guaranteed

Psalm 81:10
"I, the LORD, am your God, Who brought
you up from the land of Egypt; Open
your mouth wide and I will fill it.

Isaiah 55:1
"Ho! Every one who thirsts, come to the
waters; And you who have no money
come, buy and eat Come, buy wine and
milk Without money and without cost.

John 6:35
Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of
life; he who comes to Me will not
hunger, and he who believes in Me will
never thirst.

WELCOME TO THE NO-HUNGER LAND! PEACE AND LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST

NEW POST ON LAST PAGE

In this thread:

Tactics of the enemy and how Christians can overcome them,

SUMMARY OF FREEDOM,

Understanding The Times: Colours of Christmas,

NIGERIA HAS BEEN ISLAMIZED!,

Abomination That Caused Desolation in God's holy city, Jerusalem ,

The Two Witnesses,

The Fall of An Accuser of Brethren,

The devil's Swap,

Order Of Last Day Events (Apocalyptic Truths),

True Meaning of santa claus,

The Beast & False Prophet/Antichrist,

Breaking Free From Generational Curses & Habits,

Feast of Trumpets,

SEX: Tree of Knowledge of Good and evil

FORGIVENESS TO BLESSINGS AND LOTS MORE.

Scroll through to read, each is approx 1 minute read

LOVE OF GOD TO YOU!

View original post here
HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rebekkah:

New post on last page

Spreading God's Love in the end time

These recognizable tactics of the adversary and the power tools Christians can employ to overcome them are:

1. Deception/snake spirit. Manifests as lies and illusions in order to make you believe in the wrong Genesis 3: 4-5.Your enemy can split himself into two seemingly opposing personalities in a fued so as to make you take sides with one side of him. One great deception of the adversary is him making you believe he's good, he's the light, an angel 2 Corinthians 11:14 etc

*Discernment. If you know the word of God well enough you'll be able to tell apart and smell the spirit inside people. Also by their fruits you'll know them Galatians 5:19-21.

2. Slander & gossip. The major intent is to distract you or rubbish your image. Satan accused Job before God. Also the Jews spread malicious gossip about Jesus and Paul.

*Ignore--Focus on what you're on. Keep forging ahead.

3. Mockery. The goal here is to make you feel the shame that they represent. This nature is inside all humans. People mock another who's doing something great they've failed at or can't achieve. Mockery can also be an indication your enemy is gaining ground. Watch out. E.g The soilders mocked Jesus Christ. Tobiah mocked Nehemiah and the people of Israel who were rebuilding Jerusalem's wall Nehemiah 4:3. Shimei mocked David when he was escaping from Absalom 2 Samuel 16:5. Some kids mocked Elisha and 42 of them ended in the belly of bears 2 Kings 2:23.

*Concentrate. Keep seeking good.

4. Persistence. The enemy doesn't give up easily. The intent is to wear you out till you give up on your pursuit/resolve. E.g Delilah wearied Samson with her continual inquest.

*Resistance. Resist the devil and he'll flee from you James 4:7. Be strong in your resistance, don't swerve or anything just RESIST.

5. Flattery. Pride got the enemy where he is today and he'll stop at nothing to get you there also. Pride goes before destruction Proverbs 16:18, always. Goliath and Herod died at the peak of their pride. The one's head fell off, the later's stomach burst open.

*Humility. Be humble in spirit doesn't mean bend low to everyone's request. It means look beyond the weight of your achievements and be willing to grow all the more.

6. False accusation. The adversary will use this when it seems he's losing out. Daniel was falsely accused. Joseph did not escape this tactic from Potiphar's wife.

*Righteous & truthfulness. Righteouness exalts a nation. In the case of the people above, their attitude and truthfulness proved out in the end. Be like them.

7. Disguise/camouflage as friend or lightworker & False teaching / wolf in sheep's clothing. This is a power tool of the enemy, you'll often catch him dead saying, 'I want to be your friend.' Your enemy can camouflage into different looks; physically and spiritually. People of Gibeon deceived Joshua; Joshua 9:3-6. An enemy most often comes as that sweetest friend you can't part with but sooner than later he'll bare his teeth and reveal the deep wound he has inflicted silently on you all this while. So many prophets in the world today are what they are; false teachers. Sadly their message and 'miracles' (MM) are so juicy many can't resist.

*THE WORD. BE GUIDED. INTUITION. HOLY SPIRIT will instruct you in all truth. Pay attention.

8. Fear/Intimidation. This he uses to cripple his victim's soul like Goliath crippled Saul's army. The mind of man is powerful but when it becomes feeble, it's easy to manipulate. Fear also brings distraction. Sanballath is the demon of discouragement and distraction.

*Courage. Be strong in the LORD and in the strength of his might. Put on the WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD Ephesians 6: 10-18

9. Counterattack/return march. The enemy often likes to catch his target in his words. He'll use your words against you, especially after you make a powerful win against him. Pharisees and Sadducees often sought to do this with Jesus Christ but failed woefully each time Mark 12:13, Luke 20:26. Why?

*Steadfastness. He was steadfast and consistent with what HE says and does. Be like Christ.

10. Disobedience/stubbornness/compromise/bias/dualization. This is the most effective of all the tactics of the adversary. Disobedience is a grave sin many overlook. God cannot condone disobedience as he likens it to witchcraft 1 Samuel 15:23. Suffer no witch to live. The enemy can kill your aspirations, life, marriage, family etc through disobedience to Good/God's instructions. He smoothens disobedience so you don't see it as one, but as an alternative like Saul did in 1 Samuel 15:15. he'll tell you, 'OK, use this escape route. Try this, etc' In so doing you'll begin to doubt which is the right option and end up in confusion. Another way he makes you disobey is to mix good and evil (White & Black, truth & lie, Beauty & ugly) into one picture so you can't tell the difference.

*Purity & wholesomeness. Jesus said you can't serve God and maman. Paul wrote, 'Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Of what union is light with darkness?' Good is good; Evil is evil; there's no unity between them.

WATCH & PRAY

Reference
https://bible.org/seriespage/7-recognizing-tactics-enemy
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rebekkah:
SUMMARY OF FREEDOM

Whether from slavery,
demon possession
failure
stagnation
sin
colonisation
deceit

Your key to freedom from all negative forces and slavery is hidden in God's WORD:

John 8:32 King James Version (KJV)
And ye shall KNOW THE TRUTH, and the truth
shall make you FREE.

The truth is FEAR OF GOD which is the beginning of Wisdom. Proverbs 2:4
Revelation 14:7 "FEAR GOD AND GIVE GLORY TO HIM, FOR THE HOUR OF JUDGEMENT IS COME: AND WORSHIP HIM THAT MADE HEAVEN, AND EARTH, AND THE SEA, AND THE FOUNTAINS OF THE WATERS."

That Gospel of Truth Ephesians 6:14 (an armor that covers the loins) can save humanity (offsprings).

This is the first weapon of The Victory War!
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rebekkah:
Understanding The Times: Colours of Christmas

Whether Christ-mass, Yuletide, Xmas, Gift-giving season or December festivities; In whatever context you perceive this, it has one and only one significance – THE CELEBRATION OF THE BIRTH OF OUR LORD THE CHRIST JESUS!

Luke 2: 10 "Fear not: for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 11 For unto US is born this day in the city of David A SAVIOUR, which is CHRIST THE LORD."

Jesus Christ did not give emphasis on celebration of his birthday because he clearly saw it as less trivial to HIS MISSION; to do GOD'S WORK of Saving us!
Nevertheless, we ought to celebrate it with GREAT JOY.

So many articles site the season as one pagans use to observe the end of the season/year, and a certain time when the church were massacred by the agents of satan.
This celebration should be done without ceasing; at all seasons, not just December.

The colours of Christmas as we know it are RED, GREEN, & WHITE.

Red: the colour of love and sacrifice. John 3:16 FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD...

]Green: Life that loving God Almighty brings. Psalm 1:1-3 The man whose trust is the LORD, his leaf shall be evergreen

White: Wisdom and truth are like white wool! The truth is the knowledge of and fear of God Almighty as the True Creator.

Now brethren, let's not be distracted by evil pyramid trees, sinterklass and too much merriment and forget the reason for the season.

A look at the poem Twas The Night Before Christmas will give you a picture of who this claus is; HE'S NOT JESUS but a deceiver who'd enriched his belly with the jelly of the blood of matyrs.
Let's celebrate GOD WITH LOVE, LIFE AND DIVINE WISDOM. LOVE OF CHRIST TO YOU ALL!
Praise God, Hallelujah!

Tags: Love God Christmas Santa Gifts Surprise Shopping Truth Guardians Messiah Tree of life
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rebekkah:
NIGERIA HAS BEEN ISLAMIZED!

If you ask me whether Nigeria is now a worshipper of 'Islam', my answer will be 'Yes' – though nearly not completely. You'll understand when you know the true meaning of the religion – why they face the East (sun) in prayer.

The Bible spoke about a 'god the sun' (an anti-messaiah) who disguised himself as angel of light. (2 Thessalonian 2:3-4, Daniel 7:24-25, 11:29-31, 1 John 2:18, 1 John 2:22) READ VERSES HERE

How was this agenda to ease-lam-eyes 'Naija' put into play. Take a look at the course of the present administration. Same plunge the country into recession, proffer a solution (healing) method that occurred in America during the year 2008 under the regime of G eorge W. Bush!

The new British Ambassador to Nigeria Catriona's ( Katrina ) role in Zimbabwe was to introduce a 'strange' debt recovery strategy called 'LIMA' (LEMA, which means will).

What are they willing Nigerians to do? Look at the free wi-fi logo, there's a thunder symbol at where the last brace should have been. So the plan is to influence through the internet as well, to strike down. Now let's look clearly at that Next Level logo. Someone obviously drew an 'X' there. Nigeria had been marked for destruction. This won't come as gunshots, bombs, terror but as EASE; financial growth, relief, maybe a rise in value of the Naira and drop in fuel price!

It's good for good things to come but the blessings of GOD maketh rich and addeth no sorrow.

I supported Buhari in the year 2015 but now I repent of my grave sins. Don't get it wrong, Buhari is not evil as a person but what happens when a person is tortured, bent and infiltrated! At the start of his tenure, he was terribly 'sick'. Guess where he went for treatment--->>> LONDON! I'm guessing his healing is complete now. This year alone, two of Britain's leaders visited 'Naija' – May & Charles! These people are clearly not our friends. They failed with physical colonisation but this time they're going for the more severe, subtle and effective– spiritual colonisation and/or slavery. The EASElamEYESation. So many satanic programs have taken place this year alone through support from Nigerians (Naija no dey carry last). Some were forestalled through prayers of God's children all over. Because this people have already infiltrated our government, ministries, parastatals, individuals -you'll see their signs, symbols and FRUITS on logos & souls– it looks impossible (chimera) to downthrow them. But for with God Almighty ALL things are possible.

Be at alert, ALERT OTHERS, we'll never be party to our destruction in Jesus Christ name, AMEN!

It's not about voting/antagonizing Buhari, Atiku, Dora, Fela or whomever; it's about waking up to reclaim A Nation For God– Nigeria For God. And that's the only way Naija Won't Carry Last! No more blaming Naija's problems on religion!

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

In bondage we fail, but when the true light of God comes He'll lead us into everlasting freedom. Naija will never carry spiritual last in THE MIGHTY NAME OF CHRIST JESUS!

God has warned us via several earthquakes this year alone. He LOVES us!

Raise your voice in prayer Mathew 7:7
Love to all my brothers (heathens, Muslims, Christians...) as we worship the TRUE GOD. PEACE!
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rebekkah:
The Bible spoke of an abomination that caused desolation in God's holy city, Jerusalem [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel+11%3A31&version=KJV] Daniel 11:31[/url]
(Daniel 11:45 He will pitch his royal tents- an abomination- between the seas at the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him). My thoughts after I read the verses were 'shior, I'm Nigerian. What's my business with that?' and nearly hissed. But then my spat with Alice days ago came to mind. An affair just one gunshot to ruining a juicy love triangle. Read the tale in the 'ballad' below:

The Face That Fueled The Fight

Mon Dieu, you broke the LEASE, Ah!
Alice swore to retaliate
Conspicuous was her trick
Glaringly unapparent, her plot
Yet the spectators were a lot
Horse-driven by their thirst for drama
My peace and serenity quaked
When she rung the interior decorman
Who bolted her portrait on the wall
And sprayed oil atop
The costly sea-green gallery I bought in France
I do not abhor Alice's adventure
Her calm smile queers the feeblest soul
Truth is she chose the spot
Which too was mine
Shrine
We'd agreed hers was to the left of my crib
Where the vast room lay
A tilt on the quilt will favour
Her reach to the golden hurricane lamp
She loves warmth on that chilly mount of a bed
But it gets hot for her
Too hot she feels comfort in herself
In the illusion of my absence,
But we are aware
Hunger lives in blank romance
Night arrives, I take a breath
Count 1,2,3rd...wave hand over her temple
Built ages ago on a stubborn crown
Feel her keys
She's as dumb as sleep
Fixed in the nick of time
Between wet stream and barren dead
Seas of delight
Head kissing the horizon of moon dreams
She levitated to the border of earth
Oblivious of love's advance
Because of that natural dose with nothing of truth
Truth which is good
She moans not
No expression of emotion
Her eyelids lash not
She's calm as lost glory
Wiling at the knowing of reality
Still, I baffle at how was her passion caged
She who made all the players bend their knees under her solar glare
For centuries none could woo her
Though she beat their goats and ate their rams
Her hands loomed their 50s into cysts
From behind her veil
She felled princes on horseback
And made envious girls stick pins in her hair
Lucky was I to bridge the four seas
At dawn of summer
Love's strong potion overshadows all
Now she wears my band around her waist
A nose ring on her ankles
Shackled in the flame of my desires
Her suitors are detracted
'Abomination,' they spit with rage at the denial of pleasure
On the heels of their abandonment of a love course
Lies their desolation of her

--------------------THE END-----------

The exactness of both our cases is my fascination!

INSET:
Jerusalem on map
aerial view of Temple Mount
Portrait of the Alice at Louvre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rebekkah:
It's likely Jesus The Christ was
born on September 11 (9/11) on the eve of
the Jewish New Year, Tishri 1 on the
Hebrew calendar, in the year 3 BC.

The very reason the antichrist, who has been 'judged', employed his agent to bomb the world trade center on that very day.

US president George Bush attacked Afghanistan, knowing fully well the Afghans will retaliate, a calculated move of wickedness.
At the end, innocent lives lost, blood and lots of tears; an evil heart of one whose belly is filled with blood grinned in hell.

What solution was proffered: launching of the phone code, 911 which signals danger, terror, fear. But that date was supposed to be a day of GLAD TIDINGS.

NB: 25th December has been proven to be the day the e maggai visited Jesus Christ to present their gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

HALLELUJAH TO JESUS CHRIST!
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rebekkah:
The Two Witnesses

Revelation 11: 1 "There was given me a Reed like a rod and the angel stood saying, Rise and measure the temple of God Almighty and the altar and them that worship there in."

This verse speaks about measuring of faith of God's worshippers during the time of the second temple – from 20-70CE. After that, there was a 'falling away' and those who still believed in Christ 'thinned down'. Nevertheless, the Word of God spread like wide fire at that time through the testimonies of the two witnesses. In vs.3, these are described as olive trees and 2 lampstands clothed in sackcloths (mourning/anguish/pain) who witnessed for 1260 days (years in this sense). Olive trees represent the nation of Israel, specifically Jerusalem, and lampstands represent the Church of Christ on earth. Also, Jerusalem represents abode of God's law and ordinances to his people. The Ark of the Covenant which houses the Ten Commandments were placed inside Solomon's temple in Jerusalem. The church of Christ consists disciples, apostles, prophets, evangelists and miracle workers. In summary, the two witnesses are also Laws & Prophets which are depicted in verse 6. The Law was given through Moses whom, also, the miracle of turning water to blood was wrought through. Before CHRIST came, sinners who disobey the law purify themselves with water but nowadays we plead the blood of Christ Jesus. The prophets of Jesus are given authority to utter things into existence (call things that be not as if they were; Whomever has faith as small as mustard seed shall say to this mountain, move ye and be cast into the sea and it shall be so).

But the beast will make war against them for a while, afterwards there'll be gift giving ceremonies when these witnesses are killed. However, they resurrect. Jerusalem as we know it, God's Holy City, no longer exists here on earth but has been taken up to Heaven after the abomination (3rd temple) was built to replace it on the holy mount. Only a remnant of the people is left (desolation) others have fled(Holocaust).

NB: the nation known as Israel didn't reexist till 1948.
After these events, the world's kingdoms became the kingdom of our LORD God Almighty, and His CHRIST (2 separate beings who are in unity with the Holy Spirit- the Comforter), and He (this unity) shall reign for ever and ever. satan can do nothing except he receives permission from the real Chairman of the whole world. ALLELUIA!

NB: In Revelation 11:19, the new Jerusalem in heaven contains the Ark of Covenant given to Moses. If it were on earth in same form during Jesus's days, wouldn't He have gladly displayed it. Therefore, any other found here on earth is obviously what it is– a fake! New Jerusalem returns on earth after the rapture and old heaven + earth passes away- His Word remains! However, God has given every living being opportunity to serve as his temple here on earth; a place to worship Him.

To them that give him room He'll come in and sup.
[b]PRAISE MASTER JESUS

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rebekkah:
The Fall of An Accuser of Brethren

The woman in Revelation 12:1 is obviously Mary, the earthly Mother of Christ Jesus. Jesus is the Son of God (the Light of the World– spiritual Sun). She's clothed with the sun; Jesus was put in her by the Holy Spirit. The moon here represents satan (the serpent under the feet of God's children) whose light was removed by God Almighty. 12 stars are the 12 tribes of Israel; denoting she's an Israeli. Her child was caught up to Heaven– Jesus ascended to Heaven after His resurrection. Remnant of her seed - the people of God here on earth, also the spiritual not physical nation of Israel– will be antagonised by the beast. The dragon was bolted down to earth like a thunder (thur/tor), with him came his minions- a third of the stars. In addition to satan- the dragon, his demons, there are also descendants of the nephilims all causing havoc.

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rebekkah:
The Beast
Revelation 13:1 A beast with 7 heads & ten horns rose out of the sea upon his heads are names of blasphemy.

Blasphemy is contempt towards things of God Almighty or replication of God's sacred order and symbols as if they are for satan. For example, we have Ten Commandments, if another ten commandments were given by someone else in opposition to these, it's blasphemy against God. Again, the trinity is an equilateral triangle with God at the Northern position/peak.

The beast in Vs 1 is a nation on earth which clearly didn't exist before and won't exist after the 666 beast's time finishes – it will come as a newfoundland, a new world altogether. This nation is highly revered by people on earth for its power. It is set up solely for the purpose of the dragon (satan) who gives it its power to be famous. 7 heads are 7 mountains (7/7) in this nation who were given the names of 7 heads of authority that ruled this nation. 10 horns are realms into which the earth is divided; rulers of these realms will worship the beast. This scarlet beast will be the biggest ally of the physical nation of Israel. From its founding, it will have 42 months (1260 days/years) to blaspheme things of God Almighty, make war against His saints and try to displace God (which is impossible).

NB: 42 & 1260 equal 6- the number of man- in numerology.

This nation has power over all kindreds, tongues, and nations; everyone whose name isn't in the Book of Life shall worship it. She of course conquered the Law (commandments written on tablets of stone & prophets(those who call down fire) at some point, and will be represented as such. The beast likely killed the witnesses in the 17th century of the present calendar.

One of the 7 heads of authority will rule this nation twice (making 8 appearances of evil heads; one is one and same person who ruled at first and returned later in another body but with same name).

Vs 11: The 666 beast has two horns like a lamb which means he's gentle and poses as a saviour/healer but speaks like a dragon (represents satan). It also denotes two-time appearance as head of authority (one of the 7 heads). He makes people worship this nation (the beast from the sea whose wounds he healed). He made fire come down from heaven (this of course isn't literal); it means there was great destruction wrought by the 666 beast. He killed MANY (not all) of those who won't worship this nation he rules. He gave people (souls) and physical items marks; on foreheads or right hands for 'souls'. Without this Mark, your business or products will hardly sell in the local market of the world except by God's intervention. For you to sell freely, you must acknowledge this mark (signs, logos & symbols), his name or number on your business entity or on yourself (physical body).
The Bible tells us nothing about the beast's name, letter, or mark but only his number which is 666 (numerology). We're enjoined to count it because it won't be literal (like the beast saying, 'hey my name's 666, and you're?'). You have to figure it out, that's it. Those still waiting for one gaint hideous beast with two horns to burst out of nowhere and start stamping marks on people's forehead are in for the biggggest surprise disappointment.

666 beast has come and will go quitely like a gentle wind with its mark left on the sand. Well, of course, his people might want to stage something 'dramatic' with intent to delude after he's gone.
When you see the marks/codes on products, businesses, etc, you know the beast has already come (will continue a short while) and afterwards will be kicked/shoed to hell (final bye-bye). This has been written, and no being/power can change what God writes! Let he that hath ears listen to what the Spirit of God says in his Words.

AS A CHRISTIAN all you have to do is refuse to receive the spiritual mark on your soul (forehead) or hand but wear the seal of Christ - His blood. Put on the whole armour that you may be able to withstand all the fiery darts (Xs and Zzzzzs/sleep world) of the enemy. Even Christians will eat of the marked products and may use the marks as well but the Joy is in Luke 10:19 Behold Jesus Christ gives you power to thread upon serpents (children/fruits of satan) and scorpions (fallen angels a.k.a demons) and over all powers of the enemy and NOTHING shall by any means hurt you- as long as you have the whole armour and obey God Almighty.

ALLELUIA to CHRIST Jesus! Praise God for his wonderful love.

How can one be born again- be baptized by Holy Spirit and physical water, receive Christ into your soul.

Watch and pray for the LORD cometh.
The mandate again is: Spread the Word of God and His Love– the great commission. After the beast departs and the Gospel reaches the ends of the earth, Jesus returns for the Great Harvest (Revelation 14). Like, IT'S FIXED.

You see, the time is nearer than you thought but that hour NO ONE knows. Some deny the existence of time (saying it's an illusion) but why then do we age, why is there night & day, why are events programmed?

Let's all wake from the real illusion– blindness and deceit.

Please if you can DON'T MISS HEAVEN– it's the worst thing that can happen to you.

Peace.

nset :

Barcodes on products

Depiction of the scarlet beast that rose out of the sea having 7 heads/mountains who are kings also

Depiction of the beast; a gentle-natured man, a still water that runs deep

Another depiction of seven horns. Coincidentally, this statue also holds fire and 2 tablets

Spread the message with love. Praise God Almighty.

HALLELUJAH!

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rebekkah:
Trinity, three persons in unity; God Almighty, Christ Jesus and Holy Spirit.

The unified Godhead is the circle at the centre.

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2018
A new heaven and earth shortly
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
What's freedom
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Rebekkah:
2016 trump campaign logo has a message for those who hath ears

the P is a sickle (revelations 14:14-16) and
the T is a hammer; meaning judgement!
The beast has come and will soon be
'shoed' into hell.
Even God is warning all through Trump that
Jesus Christ is NEAREST.
he's not righteous, no one is.
But he knows the truth. everyone should
too.

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Julivas(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=Rebekkah post=73839773][/quote] You are making sense .Kudos
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2018
Greetings. Have a joyful day

[quote author=Julivas post=73841782][/quote]
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2018
Rebekkah:
THOSE WHO RECEIVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST, WHO WORSHIP HIM OR HIS IMAGE, WHO FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF THE FALSE PROPHET SHALL NOT ESCAPE GOD'S WRATH.

There's one beautiful thing called repentance. Once you realise your sins and return from your sinful ways, God is faithful and just to forgive. The blood of Jesus Christ can wipe away the deepest mark of sin

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, HE is
faithful and just and will forgive us our
sins and purify us from all
unrighteousness.

Colossians 1:13-14

13 For he has rescued us from the
dominion of darkness and brought us
into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
14 in whom we have redemption, the
forgiveness of sins.

Matthew 26:28

This is my blood of thecovenant,
which is poured out for many for the
forgiveness of sins.

But don't take the opportunity for granted.

WOE TO THOSE WHO MOCK GOD Almighty, the same will satan torment after rapture happens.

LOVE OF GOD TO YOU.
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
no matter how the devil camouflages himself, he's still who he is.

It's a pity, demons can't repent or have eternal life ever again.
Prayers convict them, HALLELUJAH.

1 Like

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Julivas(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rebekkah:
Greetings. Have a joyful day

Same to you ma

1 Like

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
IN
Total submission to the AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH.

man is feeble. man's weak. he cannot be perfect save by grace. he's no god! why, did he create a thing out of his own; out of nothing? never did!

Through all our wobbling journeys, through blindness and recurrent foolery, God saves us. Now we have eternal life.

ALLELUIA TO GOD ALMIGHTY! cheesy

1 Like

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rebekkah:
Ecclesiastes 12:13 let us hear the conclusion of the WHOLE matter:

FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS

for this is

THE

WHOLE

DUTY

OF

MAN

Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Prayer means conversation with GOD ALMIGHTY; THE CREATOR OF ALL LIVING THINGS

Demons and the devil can pray

though

they don't have access to God anymore.

They do confess that JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD.
but those who they deceive are unaware of this, and so do not confess.

tags: false prophet
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Have a blessed day at work. Show the world love wherever you are.
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
JESUS is coming soon
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2018
God does not accomplish through the strong, He works with the chicken-hearted. He qualifies the called, and fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucket. God Almighty transforms life but never exploits anyone. If you're sand after you encounter God Almighty you become Gold.
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Everything works for good to them that love God Almighty cheesy
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
God Almighty is awesome
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
ACCURED THINGS

People of God did you know that items in a person's possession can hinder breakthroughs? Achan stole some items which hindered Israel's defeat of a small enemy; Ai. Nobody is above error and no one conquered sin except Christ Jesus. Because you're man, birthed in an imperfect nature, you're bound to sin often. Nevertheless, in Christ you're a new creature; meaning you must learn to overcome the world and old nature of sin. Did you know that sin which we overlook and term small, such as taking another's pen or salt without their knowledge can have grave consequences on the thief. A person who does that is no different from an armed robber before God. Let's repent and make restitution of all wrongs. God still loves us even when we err. Nothing pleases him more than our repentance. Zacchaeus said, 'All I've taken I'll return fourfolds.'

Apart from stolen items, foods, gifts, jobs, awards, clothing, money, HOUSE, and so on can all be accursed. Accursed here means programmed to cause evil or badluck to the bearer/possessor.

With rise in industrialization/mass production and decline in domestication or homemades, items can easily be manipulated. Apart from spiritual manipulation, we observe that physically products are beautified, marked and designed to attract buyers. In like manner an item can be marked or designed to attract evil.

We know in the end time, many goods and services will bear the mark of the beast without which they can't be bought or sold.

Jesus Christ said we'll eat deadly things and it will not hurt us. However, as much as is within your power flee from ALL accursed things.

Before you move into a house, whether self-built or rented, bless that house. Speak good into it and reject whatever might have been programmed into it. Let me tell you, all houses you see as shelter in physical may be something else in the spiritual realm. Believe it or not, some houses may be snake, tortoise or coffin in the spirit so that whomever lives in them rarely pack out 'alive'.

Finally, nobody is without problem but if you notice yours is recurrent and chronic, it's time to seek permanent solution.

Whomever Jesus Christ sets free is free indeed. No curse will work on them anymore. But you have to ask yourself if you're totally free at any given point in time. Sin can destroy your freedom.

To break the curse of Accursed Things;
1. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you what and what is accursed.
2. Also if you have anything in your possession gotten through ill means or something which you notice brings evil or unwarranted attention in your life, dispose of it immediately.
3. Repent of your sins and seek prayers.
4. Begin to profess blessings upon yourself in Jesus mighty name.

YOU'RE FREE INDEED, HALLELUJAH!

YOU'RE UNSTOPPABLE. Purity is important in this Christian race. Purify yourself from all sins that weigh you down

To all who read this may God set you free from sin and clutch of evil. Another person will not shine with or swallow your harvest and glory in The Mighty Name of Christ JESUS.
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2018
Signs of Demonic Attack/Presence

Madness . Matthew 17:15, "Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water." When demons possess a clean body (a young previously pure soul or an ex servant of God) they manifest as lunacy because of the tumult between that person's spirit and theirs.

Rage. 1 Peter 5:8 King James Version (KJV)
"Be sober, be vigilant; because your
adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh
about, seeking whom he may devour."
When a person gets mad at you for no reason at all then know that it's the manifestation of demons (fallen angels) or their evil master, the devil.

Fear/Trauma/Blank Stare. 2 Timothy 1:7 King James Version (KJV) "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
If an animal or human suddenly stare blankly at anything, apart from been deeply engrossed in thought, this is a sign of demon manifestation. The Bible described fear as a spirit.

Dogs howling widely.
Exodus 11:5-7 King James Version (KJV)
"And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt
shall die, from the first born of Pharaoh that
sitteth upon his throne, even unto the
firstborn of the maidservant that is behind
the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts.
And there shall be a great cry throughout
all the land of Egypt, such as there was
none like it, nor shall be like it any more.
But against any of the children of Israel
shall not a dog move his tongue, against
man or beast: that ye may know how that
the LORD doth put a difference between the
Egyptians and Israel."
Also in Psalm 59:6, wicked spirits are likened to dogs. Dog barks signal the impeding of death. That is, a demonic spirit is about to kill someone but is yet to accomplish this because of a strong hindrance. Dogs bark/howl when they're frightened by a spirit but growl to threaten. A growling dog is most likely possessed by a demon.

A person hitting the wall with their fist/other objects: 1 Samuel 18:11 "And Saul hurled the spear, for he thought, 'I will pin David to the wall.' But David evaded him twice." An enemy hitting the wall denotes attempt to stop a person's progress or bring death. Spiritually, a wall is your defence. The Bible says whosoever breaks through a wall will be bitten by a serpent. When people are praying and someone is hitting the wall, most times it's demonic; an effort to counter or pin down prayers and answers.

Something crawling around inside a wall.
Ezekiel 8:8-10 King James Version (KJV)
"Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig
now in the wall: and when I had digged in
the wall, behold a door.
And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the
wicked abominations that they do here.
So I went in and saw; and behold every
form of creeping things, and abominable
beasts, and all the idols of the house of
Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about."
If something is crawling around inside your wall, especially at odd hours, apart from normal creeping creatures, this could be a manifestation of a demon or idol in your life. idols can be a demon in human form you're lusting after or admiring which is trying to take the place of God in your life (that is, break down your wall)

[b]Seeing a black cat after a death.[b]
demons mostly manifest as cats in the physical world, believe or not. These demonic cats are the alternative bodies of a demon currently living as a human being (NB: Apart from demon possession of a normal human, demons can borrow flesh and manifest as humans). Seeing a black cat after death of a person denotes the presence of a hunting demon (a spirit that caused death and is looking to cause more).

Others: Abnormal body movements, spasms, rapid twitching of face and hands, intellectual abnormalities, animalistic noises and behaviour, strange voices inside the mind, aimless wandering, evil odour, demonic stare, eye colour change, headache, uncontrollable desires, illness or constant fever (high body temperature) and lots more.

Not everyone who exhibits some of these signs are demon-possesed. Some people can sense the presence of demons and react to them. People with high levels of discernment can react to demonic presence in another person by experiencing fever and spasm.

Notes:
Walking in between two males. most times when you are about to pass by 2 people walking together, you may notice they'll rather divide themselves and have you walk inbetween them. Apart from normal occurrences, these can be a method for evil spirits to infiltrate or subdue a person's spirit. Many people of the false religion like to do this. They're either trying to seal your fruitfulness or weaken you.

Walking past the left side of people . Left in the spirit is the path/abode of evil. Most people will rather not walk past your left side or have you walk past their left side because they believe it will bring them evil or dispossess them of an evil spirit. Demons habit the left side of the body, mostly.

Above all we are more than conquerors. If a human being guards his/her spiritman strongly, keeping it alert with the fire of God, no evil spirit can overpower or possess the person (not even the devil).
All glory to God Almighty in the highest. Love of God to you this season.
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
Happy New Year to everyone. Have a prosperous 2019
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hand sign

L is the figure 50 in Roman numerals. L is also a shortening of the devil's name.
In old maths, a demonstration of the number 4; 4 fingers pointing upwards having a steep v spacing with the thumb laid across the palm, was used to denote the number 50.

hand signs are used to communicate with or channel energy from the forces of darkness.
There are a thousand and one of them.
Re: [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2018
YOU ARE ENDING 2018 WITH SHOUTS OF PRAISE IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stunning Revelations: Jesus Christ In The Old Testament! / A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria / Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.