Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos (1067 Views)

Kwankwaso Will Inherit Buhari’s 12 Million Votes & More – Abubakar Yesufu / Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes / Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos by gabbylight: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
1- "I will continue to show openly and inside me, the total commitment to the sharia movement all over Nigeria."

2- "why should Christians be concerned when Muslim cutoff their limbs? After all, the limbs cutoff are Muslim ones."

3- "No no no, Abacha didn't steal Nigeria's money."

4- "I can die for the cause of Islam if necessary. We are prepared to fight another civil war."

5- "the declaration of state of emergency to fight boko haram in three (3) northern States is a grave injustice against the north."

6- we cannot be blackmailed into killing the sharia idea. Sharia must be spread all over Nigeria."

7- boko haram members should be pampered and given VIP treatment, not killed. Its injustice to kill them."

8- Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam, we are more than the Christians if you add our muslim brothers in the south."

9- "Ganduje is a responsible Governor".

10- "(Going by election results), constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities.

11- "But he (Ganduje) completed the …(projects) and Kano people are enjoying the benefit. I think that it’s very responsible of him. I think he’s done very well.”

12- ikoyigate = head will roll

Mainagate= head will roll

Budget padding= head will roll

Snake swallow money= head will roll

Babashir Grass cutter= head will roll

NNPC contract scam= head will roll

Where are these heads rolling to pls?

And with ya conscience, u say mek I still vote for this Man?

Pix will be attached after 2019 election.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos by CityNGR: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2018

Until fuel subsidy is removed, fuel crisis remains imminent – Kachikwu

Minister of State for petroleum Resources, Mr. Ibe Kachikwu, Thursday, stated that until the downstream sector of the Nigerian petroleum industry is liberalized and subsidy of petroleum products removed, the country would continue to struggle and face challenges in terms of ensuring stable fuel supply. Kachikwu •Kachikwu: Hosted APC Northern leaders Speaking in Abuja, at the presentation of the key achievements of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources in three years, 2016 to 2018 and award to staff of the ministry, Kachikwu, argued that to address fuel supply challenges, the country needed to find a way to satisfy the need to provide products sufficiently for the populace and at the same time to be able to free the sector for growth. He said, “In the midstream and downstream sectors, we have struggled. I would love to see a day when there would be no fuel scarcity in this country. But for that to happen, there are certain realities. The liberalization of the sector is going to be a panacea to being able to solve this. As long as we continue to subsidise products, create market-unfriendly type practices, we would continue to struggle. “We are not going to trade our way out of the fuel crisis by bringing sufficiency, by expanding reserves, by extravagant costs which cost the country a lot of money; that is not the solution. The solution is to get our refineries working.” Kachikwu noted that investments are lacking in the petroleum sector, adding that over the years, refineries’ turn around maintenance, TAM, had been fraught with faulty models which had hampered the effectiveness of the refineries.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/until-fuel-subsidy-is-removed-fuel-crisis-remains-imminent-kachikwu/

Re: Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos by gabbylight: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=CityNGR post=73823383][/quote]

Till today, I still ask myself what triggers that passion to have pmb as President.
Then I use to believe, been a former general and having my brother a professor as VP is a killer combination, but alas, na lie

1 Like

Re: Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos by gabbylight: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2018
gabbylight:
1- "I will continue to show openly and inside me, the total commitment to the sharia movement all over Nigeria."

2- "why should Christians be concerned when Muslim cutoff their limbs? After all, the limbs cutoff are Muslim ones."

3- "No no no, Abacha didn't steal Nigeria's money."

4- "I can die for the cause of Islam if necessary. We are prepared to fight another civil war."

5- "the declaration of state of emergency to fight boko haram in three (3) northern States is a grave injustice against the north."

6- we cannot be blackmailed into killing the sharia idea. Sharia must be spread all over Nigeria."

7- boko haram members should be pampered and given VIP treatment, not killed. Its injustice to kill them."

8- Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam, we are more than the Christians if you add our muslim brothers in the south."

9- "Ganduje is a responsible Governor".

10- "(Going by election results), constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities.

11- "But he (Ganduje) completed the …(projects) and Kano people are enjoying the benefit. I think that it’s very responsible of him. I think he’s done very well.”

12- ikoyigate = head will roll

Mainagate= head will roll

Budget padding= head will roll

Snake swallow money= head will roll

Babashir Grass cutter= head will roll

NNPC contract scam= head will roll

Where are these heads rolling to pls?

And with ya conscience, u say mek I still vote for this Man?

Pix will be attached after 2019 election.
Re: Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos by elriyaz(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Thrash grin grin
Re: Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos by gabbylight: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2018
elriyaz:
Thrash grin grin

Can you tell me how?

1 Like

Re: Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos by Goldeno(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
I always wonder if it is the same clay that we were all created with, I can't imagine how an entire tribe/community can be so sly and full of mischief, lies, deceit, wicked, HATE and every thing bad

Maybe the devils' blood, sweat, urine or saliva mixed with their own clay.

Awo'n children of hate/lies and mischief
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos by yrex01(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
elriyaz:
Thrash grin grin
as in, rubbish.
Re: Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos by gabbylight: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
Goldeno:
I always wonder if it is the same clay that we were all created with, I can't imagine how an entire tribe/community can be so sly and full of mischief, lies, deceit, wicked, HATE and every thing bad

Maybe the devils' blood, sweat, urine or saliva mixed with their own clay.

Awo'n children of hate/lies and mischief
undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin.. Haaa omase ooo
So if one refused to support Buhari, he's automatically Igbo? And you are claiming you're reasoning well with ya head? Nawa oo

I'm a typical ondo man from akoko northeast n base in lag, I almost got wounded because of this same Buhari, I said I'm not doing again na by force?

Mr. I hate PDP with passion especially Atiku from time immemorial, but I pray PDP takes over Lagos and Nigeria at large.
So I dey beg, not everyone that's against Buhari is ipod.

May i also tell you that lagosians are sick and tired of Tinubu playing god over Lagos, I just wish our votes count this time around.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos by gabbylight: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
yrex01:
as in, rubbish.

Can you tell me what's rubbish there sir?

Are they my hate speeches or Oga jubril?
Re: Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos by gabbylight: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari must go!!!

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze, PDP Blasts Osinbajo For Wooing Yoruba With 2023 Presidency / See Pictures Of Sport Minister Solomon Dalong, Dressed As Juju Priest / Confusion And Disruption At APC Rally In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.