Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland (51389 Views)

Donald Duke Spoke Of His Identity Theft By Tinubu And TVC (Video) / I Doubt Buhari Is Jibrin From Sudan, But Something Is Not Right About Him: OBJ / Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by Icon79(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Using the word CLONE is silly and idiotic. Nnamdi Kalu was talking about a Buhari's BODY DOUBLE. That's NOT the same thing as a clone. Unfortunately, the Nigerian media along with other educated illiterates that full Nigeria jumped on the word clone. They are confusing the issue angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by gentlegenius(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

Atiku began wiring money to the US long before his relationship with Obasanjo went sour.

And it is rather stupid that with well-detailed criminal charges against Atiku and his American wife by the jurisdiction where the money was wired to, you still think someone is stupid for believing.

I don't think you are mentally OK.

As for EFCC having never invited Atiku, we know how hard that would be, at least for now.

The presidency promised to probe the immediate past government and not the Obasanjo-Atiku government.

Moreover, if the EFCC were to open a case against Atiku right now, people like you will not waste time in calling it "witch-hunting" because that has always been the case since 2015. You want the government to tackle corruption but every time an arrest is made, you scream "witch-hunting".
Another mentally retarded zombie on the loose...
Everyone is innocent until proven otherwise. If your dullard couldn't probe Atiku right from 2015 when he didn't even join Pdp and can't probe him now as a presidential candidate, then tell your fellow APC zombies to shut up.
When Atiku was donating the alleged stolen funds to buhari's campaign organization in 2015, he wasn't corrupt?
When Atiku seeks a visa to visit the US and prove to everyone that he's not a wanted man there, your dullard sent Lai Mohammed to call US and beg them not to give a visa to the so called wanted man. What were they afraid of?
You people should stop all these stupid allegations. PROVE TO US HOW ATIKU STOLE MONEY OR SHUT UP!

Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by RemiOAjayi: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Warship:

Stupidity is not knowing that the North prepared for a post Buhari based on the lessons learned from YarAdua saga.

You think Hausa Fulani don't know that, Yorubas plan was for Osinbajo to takeover if Buhari dies.?

The real stupidity is after you have been shown how stupid you are, you still act stupidly.
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by shukuokukobambi: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Billionaire09:

Your brain is dead.

You suddenly not remember when late President Buhari addressed your fellow Nigerians with his mother tongue that got every Nigeria's political criminals and media talking?

I know you're an inbred slowpoke intended to expand the family idiocy pool but that's a story for another day.

Mr urine licker of the albino hunchback, i'm not asking for stories your messiah told you. When did you hear Buhari speak fulfude?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by shukuokukobambi: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
PFRB:

I pity you. So up till now you do not understand Soyinka. He is asking Buhari to prove that he is not Jubril. Can Buhari do that? The facts are very very compelling.

It's a pity

So you still do not understand the very explicit statement below?

These were people that one can never believe to accept such considering their level of intelligence."

Are you really this lacking in comprehension?
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by shukuokukobambi: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
PointZerom:

Are you trying to tell us that he can't speak his native language again?.

Have you spoken fulfude to him and he didn't respond?
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by shukuokukobambi: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
gentlegenius:

It also takes overstupidity to believe that Atiku stole money as VP under the watch of a president who was seriously at loggerheads with him, and the same Atiku has been moving freely in Nigeria without being investigated or invited for once by the EFCC under a government whose main focus is fighting corruption.

Yet i'm sure you're one of the idiots that regal us with how Tinubu has stolen everything in Lagos?
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by shukuokukobambi: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
Warship:

Stupidity is not knowing that the North prepared for a post Buhari based on the lessons learned from YarAdua saga.

You think Hausa Fulani don't know that, Yorubas plan was for Osinbajo to takeover if Buhari dies.?

You're too dumb to be engaged. The fact that your mind is so weak and mushy to believe every idiocy spewed by your albino hunchback messiah doesn't mean the rest of us are as vulnerable.

If you have nothing sensible to contribute, abeg shut up
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by Billionaire09: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I know you're an inbred slowpoke intended to expand the family idiocy pool but that's a story for another day.

Mr urine licker of the albino hunchback, i'm not asking for stories your messiah told you. When did you hear Buhari speak fulfude?

If you haven't heard, stop been stupid. Make use of your brain and internet in your disposal.

Biafra must be free. You think government got money to use purchasing weapons to silent IPOB as has been done to others? One day, we will know who owns the land. Saboteurs days are numbered.

Keep bringing war to IPOB, keep invading IPOB peaceful rallies and keep claiming super power. One day na ONE.
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by Billionaire09: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
PointZerom:

Is your middle name.

No, in yours.
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by shukuokukobambi: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Billionaire09:

If you haven't heard, stop been stupid. Make use of your brain and internet in your disposal.

If not that you're hopelessly daft, should we even be arguing about this matter? Have you spoken fulfude to him and he couldn't respond? or did Atiku tell you he did and he got no response?

When did he address the nation in fulfude? Was that his way of communication even during his 2015 campaigns in the north?

Biafra must be free. You think government got money to use purchasing weapons to silent IPOB as has been done to others? One day, we will know who owns the land. Saboteurs days are numbered.

Keep bringing war to IPOB, keep invading IPOB peaceful rallies and keep claiming super power. One day na ONE.

I want your biafra to come so you can go and create your utopia in your potorpotor region. I want you to be free so we can be rid of empty chest beating clowns. step up your game and be free so we can all rest

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by orisa37: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Every StemCells Surgery is a "close-clone". When done for Political leadership wherever is a Breech of International Convention.
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by Billionaire09: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

If not that you're hopelessly daft, should we even be arguing about this matter? Have you spoken fulfude to him and he couldn't respond? or did Atiku tell you he did and he got no response?

When did he address the nation in fulfude? Was that his way of communication even during his 2015 campaigns in the north?

I want your biafra to come so you can go and create your utopia in your potorpotor region. I want you to be free so we can be rid of empty chest beating clowns. step up your game and be free so we can all rest

May you repent soon.

Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by BluntBoy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
gentlegenius:

Another mentally retarded zombie on the loose...
Everyone is innocent until proven otherwise. If your dullard couldn't probe Atiku right from 2015 when he didn't even join Pdp and can't probe him now as a presidential candidate, then tell your fellow APC zombies to shut up.
When Atiku was donating the alleged stolen funds to buhari's campaign organization in 2015, he wasn't corrupt?
When Atiku seeks a visa to visit the US and prove to everyone that he's not a wanted man there, your dullard sent Lai Mohammed to call US and beg them not to give a visa to the so called wanted man. What were they afraid of?
You people should stop all these stupid allegations. PROVE TO US HOW ATIKU STOLE MONEY OR SHUT UP!

Look at this idiot claiming to be a genius.

According to the law, everyone is innocent. That is according to the law. It doesn't mean that that is the reality.

If someone steals my car right in front of me, he is a thief. However, the law would insist he is innocent until proven guilty.

The jurisdiction where stolen funds were wired have filed criminal charges against him but the accused has not been able to enter that jurisdiction and a fool here is downplaying it as a mere allegation.

If your lord and master is being wrongly accused, why has he not gone to face the criminal charges against him?
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by shukuokukobambi: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Billionaire09:

May you repent soon.

and that picture is the gospel that got you to repent? from what?
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by orisa37: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
MalcoImX:

It's good to be young but I am friends to and with the old also. Whoever despises the old usually becomes a fool by denying himself old age experience and wisdom. A good young man is supposed to do his part effectively to retire the old, but we have a situation where the old are forced to return or catastrophes reign.

That's why you have GEJ and Dasuki doing this, and still leaving it to the old to clear the mess. Look at how they shared money meant to arm the security agencies to protect you and me.

Any wonder, then, if you keep seeing the old back?

Ex-Rivers governor, Peter Odili (N100m)

Ex-Oyo governor, Rashidi Ladoja (N100m)

Ex-Sokoto governor, Attahiru Bafarawa (N100m)

Ex-Zamfara governor, Mahmud Aliyu Shinkafi (N100m)

Ex-Anambra governor, Jim Nwobodo (N500m)

Chief Tony Anenih allegedly got N260m

Ex-PDP National Chairman Ahmadu Ali (N100m)

Chief Bode George (N100m/ $30,000)

Yerima Abdullahi (N100m)

Chief Olu Falae (N100m)

Alhaji Tanko Yakassai got N63m

Gen. Bello Sarkin Yaki (N200m)

Raymond Dokpesi got a whooping N2.1bn

Iyorchia Ayu’s company ( N345m)

BAM Properties (N300m )

Dalhatu Investment Limited ( N1.5b )

Dr Mohammed Bello Haliru, got N300m

Ex-PDP National Chairman Mohammed Bello Haliru and his son, Abba Mohammed (N300m)

Sagir Attahiru, serving and former members of the House of Representatives (N300m)

Former Chairman of the House of Representatives on Security and Intelligence, Bello Matawalle (N300m)

ACACIA Holdings (N600m)

Bashir Yuguda (N1,950,000)

Minus Falae, Anenih, Nwobodo, Dokpesi, Ladoja and George, the Sharers are Hausa/Fulanis.
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by MalcoImX: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
orisa37:

Minus Falae, Anenih, Nwobodo, Dokpesi, Ladoja and George, the Sharers are Hausa/Fulanis.

If you want to be regional, this is how it will pan out:

Northern region = N3.73 billion

Southern region = N3.605 billion

Unclassified (Bam Properties= N300 million), (Acacia Holding N600 million).
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by gentlegenius(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Yet i'm sure you're one of the idiots that regal us with how Tinubu has stolen everything in Lagos?
Now Listen here... You swine, I have never called Tinubu or anyone else a thief. I don't accuse people I don't have any evidence against.
All those APC touts and zombies calling Atiku a thief are doing so because it is clear to them that Atiku will take power away from the incompetent, power drunk dullard. Most of them hail Atiku when he was in APC, but call him a thief today when they didn't see him stole anything, neither did anyone had any evidence against him.
Government money isn't kept in people's homes. Stealing it takes a process. There's are people who are paid to monitor government money. There are those who are paid to track down and recover government money when stolen. If those people don't have any evidence to show that Atiku or Tinubu or whoever has stolen public funds, then WHO ARE WE TO CALL THEM THIEVES?
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by shukuokukobambi: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
gentlegenius:

Now Listen here... You swine, I have never called Tinubu or anyone else a thief. I don't accuse people I don't have any evidence against.
All those APC touts and zombies calling Atiku a thief are doing so because it is clear to them that Atiku will take power away from the incompetent, power drunk dullard. Most of them hail Atiku when he was in APC, but call him a thief today when they didn't see him stole anything, neither did anyone had any evidence against him.
Government money isn't kept in people's homes. Stealing it takes a process. There's are people who are paid to monitor government money. There are those who are paid to track down and recover government money when stolen. If those people don't have any evidence to show that Atiku or Tinubu or whoever has stolen public funds, then WHO ARE WE TO CALL THEM THIEVES?

Now hear me you this sewer rat. The thread was about the idiotic 'Jibrin of Sudan' saga before your empty head betrayed you into the line of fire. Are you one of the idiots who believe a kanu hiding in Israel that Buhari is dead and we have a clone or a face swapped Sudanese in charge?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by MallamJackson(m): 4:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Malawian:

if you are raided by the cops, you are a G, if you are raided by the Feds, you are an O.G.

grin

O yeah!

Lucious Lion

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by orisa37: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2018
MalcoImX:

If you want to be regional, this is how it will pan out:

Northern region = N3.73 billion

Southern region = N3.605 billion

Unclassified (Bam Properties= N300 million), (Acacia Holding N600 million).

Obi told Osinbajo, "you can't close shops to chase criminals and you cannot open shops either to chase criminals". You must adopt whatever is economically and socially beneficial to the entire society and make progress. Stop criminalising N3.60bn everywhere in the world and leaving N1.473trn unsung. It is selfish and a feudalistic arrogation of a common property to Hausa/Fulani interest groups.
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by MalcoImX: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2018
orisa37:

Obi told Osinbajo, "you can't close shops to chase criminals and you cannot open shops either to chase criminals". You must adopt whatever is economically and socially beneficial to the entire society and make progress. Stop criminalising N3.60bn everywhere in the world and leaving N1.473trn unsung. It is selfish and a feudalistic arrogation of a common property to Hausa/Fulani interest groups.
See it just as corruption, not as Hausa/Fulani vs Igbo or North vs South thing.
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by orisa37: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
MalcoImX:

See it just as corruption, not as Hausa/Fulani vs Igbo or North vs South thing.

That's why I talk about Feudalism. Yorubas and Igbos don't know nothing about Feudalism. They are not the one moving Fulani Herdsmen at the borders of every Southern State. Buhari even suggested building Bokoharam Prisons at Enugu and Anambra once. Why did he allow his Government to suggest such horrible idea?
I am not a Tribalist. That's why I know that full autonomy to our 36 Constitutional States and limiting F.G to Liaison for Foreign Affairs and Military will solve Nigerian Corruption and Unity problem better and faster than Buhari's Personal Objectives of Unity and this crazy discriminating corruption propaganda. People are closing businesses and committing suicide everywhere.
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by MalcoImX: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
orisa37:

That's why I talk about Feudalism. Yorubas and Igbos don't know nothing about Feudalism. They are not the one moving Fulani Herdsmen at the borders of every Southern State. Buhari even suggested building Bokoharam Prisons at Enugu and Anambra once. Why did he allow his Government to suggest such horrible idea?
I am not a Tribalist. That's why I know that full autonomy to our 36 Constitutional States and limiting F.G to Liaison for Foreign Affairs and Military will solve Nigerian Corruption and Unity problem better and faster than Buhari's Personal Objectives of Unity and this crazy discriminating corruption propaganda. People are closing businesses and committing suicide everywhere.

Without going further, I may assume that you are sympathetic to iPoBism. Is it Buhari that fashioned the system operating in your country? Why put all the blame on him and talk about feudalism (in reference to wherever) if you're not a tribalist.

Go and check the position of your religion about suicide, as the one I know is only Islamic, where it's prohibited. Anyone who commits suicide is punishable by hell fire. It is seen as cowardice to take your life in the face of challenges that should be managed or overcome. So, angel Gabriel/Jubril won't listen to you in heaven if your only excuse is, it's economic downturn during Buhari's regime that made me do it.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by orisa37: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
MalcoImX:

Without going further, I may assume that you are sympathetic to iPoBism. Is it Buhari that fashioned the system operating in your country? Why put all the blame on him and talk about feudalism (in reference to wherever) if you're not a tribalist.

Go and check the position of your religion about suicide, as the one I know is only Islamic, where it's prohibited. Anyone who commits suicide is punishable by hell fire. It is seen as cowardice to take your life in the face of challenges that should be managed or overcome. So, angel Gabriel/Jubril won't listen to you in heaven if your only excuse is, it's economic downturn during Buhari's regime that made me do it.

I enjoy what you wrote but I am not IPOB.. IPOB is a Thief, thieving Nigerian Territory for Biafra.
Have read the latest Shehu Sani's Revelation?
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by MalcoImX: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
orisa37:

I enjoy what you wrote but I am not IPOB.. IPOB is a Thief, thieving Nigerian Territory for Biafra.
Have read the latest Shehu Sani's Revelation?
I hardly read Sani. He's a northern version of FFK and Omokri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by orisa37: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
MalcoImX:
I hardly read Sani. He's a northern version of FFK and Omokri.

At last, we have a Kaduna Indigene who is a true Nigerian like FFK & OMOKINI.
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by MalcoImX: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
orisa37:

At last, we have a Kaduna Indigene who is a true Nigerian like FFK & OMOKINI.

My definition of true Nigerian does not include tribal, religious politics and divide and rule. I once rooted for them, but once I found out you're putting one against the other, I drop you.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by orisa37: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
MalcoImX:

My definition of true Nigerian does not include tribal, religious politics and divide and rule. I once rooted for them, but once I found out you're putting one against the other, I drop you.

Drop me just like that? Meet me at TLC tomorrow night and I will teach a leason.
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by orisa37: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
MalcoImX:

Jubrin is a bleeping Robot for Aisha. Kaduna just riot.
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by MalcoImX: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
orisa37:

Jubrin is a bleeping Robot for Aisha. Kaduna just riot.
As much as I don't like GEJ, I don't do matrimonial stuff, even during his time.
Re: Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland by orisa37: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
MalcoImX:

As much as I don't like GEJ, I don't do matrimonial stuff, even during his time.

U need a StemCell. U are suffering from Buharinomics toxin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / UK Parliament: Gowon Stole Money 'Half Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria' / Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.