Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Free Dragnet,Workforce Etc. For Job Aptitude Tests In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Dragnet,Workforce Etc. For Job Aptitude Tests In Nigeria (479 Views)

Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest / Free Dragnet Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning Abstract Reasoning Question / How Nigerian Candidates Now Cheat In Aptitude Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Dragnet,Workforce Etc. For Job Aptitude Tests In Nigeria by Ffbt(m): 1:27am On Dec 14, 2018
Most organisations release job vacancy adverts during this period every year.
Most of the big jobs in Nigeria requires job aptitude test for you to move to the next stage of the recruitment process.

(Banks, Multinationals,Oil Companies,Accounting Firms,Engineering Firms Etc.)

Having distributed the full pack to hundreds of graduates/job seekers in Nigeria. I've decided to give out helpful free packs to interested persons.

To get a copy send a message to 08135666117(WHATSAPP/SMS ONLY)-8am-5pm till 31st of December 2018.

You will definitely get your dream job.

See you at the top.

Re: Free Dragnet,Workforce Etc. For Job Aptitude Tests In Nigeria by NOBLETRUST: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2018
Ffbt:
Most of the big jobs in Nigeria requires job aptitude test for you to move to the next stage of the recruitment process.

Having distributed the full pack to hundreds of graduates/job seekers in Nigeria. I've decided to give out helpful free packs to interested persons.

To get a copy send a message to 08135666117(WHATSAPP/SMS ONLY)-8am-5pm till 31st of December 2018.

See you at the top.

Awesome!!! What a way to help many in need...I hope that those with sharp focus will maximize this great opportunity...Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Free Dragnet,Workforce Etc. For Job Aptitude Tests In Nigeria by Ffbt(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
See you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! I'm In Need Of Leadway Insurance Cbt Past Questions. / Immediate Employment for Marketing Associates In A Bank (Interview Holds Today) / Jobs In Canada For Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.