Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (117320 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by naunasabi: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Dharniel:
PYO just answers every questions with calmness and confidence, not trying to elaborate incidence bordering around the question.

Calmness and confidence ? what happens to giving the masses facts and figures on what has been achieved and what is left to be done?

I am sure you are aware that we have National Office of Statistics that reports to the office of the presidency which means the VP should have up to date statistics about every aspect of our economy?

For him not to be given out those figures means one thing: that the figures are disappointing to present to the country. Bros use your head this is not a football team that we have to be loyal to a club. This is our country and our future we have to do what is right by us our loyalty lies with no one but with moving the nation forward.

Both those that voted APC and those that voted PDP in the last election are feeling the heat now, no ordinary man is going to get special treatment for being loyal to a party or to a tribe. The only recourse the ordinary man can get is to get the country working again. SO please let us all open our eyes.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by pawesome(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nigeria is the only oil producing country importing fuel.... grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by magoo10(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Osibanjo still lying that they have reduced the importation of rice meanwhile under the propaganda government Nigeria have risen to world second largest rice buyer.

https://www.thecable.ng/nigeria-world-second-largest-rice-buyer-2019
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by goldfish80(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
By the way, BON/channels can improve on the graphics quality. The lower thirds and highlights describing the candidates are not visible. The deaf and dumb gesture guy is tilted off screen.
Going forward, they can out up a chart were viewers can vote and results updated in real time like the Americans presidential debates.
These little things matter.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Rikidony(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
what the fvck is it with Peter Obi and China, dude can't talk without mentioning the Chinese

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by justflow1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nettoyage:
Its a pity these guys are not ready for governance at all. How can you as oppositions not have strategy on how you are going to do things. They keep saying ,they will, they will...what we want is how will they do it? For me, none of them is really a match for Osinbajo..They didn't prepare well for this at all.
go and prepare them na, those one that have been drafting strategies and models what have they offered after their reign in power
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Gt321(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shegzy8:
Please I'm in need of help...I haven't got tens something to eat since yesterday..I did some jobs and u haven't been paid...I'm helpless and getting frustrated...currently looking for means and I'm so frustrated...I've got dreams, but they all seem to be on the brink..I need financial help or someone that can invest in me...I have no where to go, no one to turn to...my life is in dilemma and I'm already thinking suicide...

This is not a scam and I am not dropping any account number..this is real and I'm going to drop my number for anyone who want to help to call or you can pm me and I will reply...I want to work, I want to be useful..this is Xmas and I have no plans cause I live for today and hope I live to see tomorrow.....you can either pm me here or text/call....08108669224

Chidozie you Don finally craze o
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Binikingdowm: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Smooyis:
This lady from Young progressive party, Umma Gesto is just brilliant. I love her simplicity, and understanding of the various issues at hand. Moghadilu who is her presidential candidate is also loaded. Only if Nigerians will vote wisely. shocked shocked shocked
that woman is hot

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by baliyubla: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
If Osinbajo is doing this bad, we can all conclude Buhari will be no where close to the debate in January. Jubrin go run, with going to see his London doctors being the 1st excuse on the list.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
You just have to appreciate the way PYO tackles every questions articulately and realistically.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by bolaji73(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
So mumu osibanjo want us to sign so we'll be a slave to china?

That Man is a market man
suffery lie na bros!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by python2gbera: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Every other Candidate agreed with the VP as regards the free trade agreement except Obi, the Atiku slave. Our local industries must grow!

-python2

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Stalwert: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
[s]
donnie:

At least they have a plan and a vision. That's what's needed; followed by the required political structure to achieve that vision.

What economic model is APC working with? None.
They're confused! All the two-man cabal are after is to perpetrate themselves in power by whatever means while promoting their Islamic agenda.
[/s]

You prove incapable of reasoning to still claim senselessly that there is some sort of Islamic Agenda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Racoon(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
python2gbera:
Obituary wants us to have signed the free trade agreement without regards to Nigeria industrial development. This poo-collector of a man wants Nigeria become China's dumping ground. Little wonder he wouldn't keep China off his lips.-python2
And you failed to remember that Buhari's first economic policy during the early days of his regime was to go for a useless currency swap with China?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by AutoReportNG: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Its no news that Osibanjo is a good speaker, an eloquent and highly intelligent dude. I have no doubt he will perform in this debate. When it comes to debate, just go to bed, osibanjo will perform.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
opeoluwa20:
osibanjo was a professor and a public servant before becoming a vp. let me tell you the truth Atiku cant win the election it a dream to him that is unreal. PDP is a plague.
According to zombies only,Nigerians are wiser now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Ekpekus(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Khadija is just mumbling and tumbling.. How did she become the VP candidate? grin
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by nonsobaba: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Yemi Osinbajo painstakingly explaining issues because that is what someone who tells the truth does. Peter Obi, on the other hand, spewing lies uncontrollably because he wants the crowd to clap for him.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by AdesegunSanni89: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
alright so it should be at sambisa forest borno
You are a childish Tribalist. Grow up and realize that Nigeria is not only onitsha or Aba

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Obi is throwing stupid figures Osinbajo said the government had put power plants in Ariaria market.

It is those traders in the market who would corroborate Osinbajo and ask why PDP didn't do same in 16 years.

That's why people from that side are not reckoned with when it comes to intelligence.

To them, Dishing out unverifiable figures means you are a good economist... ..see them hailing Obi for nothing.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by gwmlogistic: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

Obi was not part of pdp rule. His achievement in anambra under apga are there for you to verify
Well sadly I am not the one on the debate platform, last I checked he was one of the major players in the Jonathan administration. As I am not so conversant with party politics I thought he was with pdp. My bad
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Binikingdowm: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Osibanjo is a market man..

He should go back to what he's known for.

Sharing 10k at market places not governance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by boss1310(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
well osibanjo is very intelligent and shouldn't be running under someone like Buhari who am sure knows nothing about whats being discussed on this debate
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Nfora: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
tesppidd:
PYO is sound abeg.

The simple truth.

I am more comfortable with PYO. handling our economy, than Obi.

Imaging him teaching Obi economics,that labour is not the only factor of production!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Ugosample(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Dharniel:
Sincerely, Peter Obi is just been literally Theoretical. He's just forming intellectual. Theories can't solve Nigeria's problem.

the current fool we have in aso rock is neither theoretical or practical

And we can see clearly where the country is undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by dannyoungstick(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
boss1310:
"money spent on clearing goods in apapa is higher than money spent buying it from abroad" peter obi a man that hits the point gbam
Yes I can testify to that....Peugeot Spare parts to be shipped from France to Lagos and then to Kaduna Peugeot automobile Factory .... it took two weeks for the parts to reach Lagos and it took overcomed two months to claim the goods to Kaduna.
Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
donnie:

As per the hanging thing, let's see it as a measure to check population growth.

You know they have a population of over 1 billion. grin

So you see it but the reality shows its meant strictly for the corrupt

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Zoola91(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
ashacot:
ANYTIME Osinbajo IS SPEAKING, PETER OBI WILL BE LOOKING AT IT LIKE.

"THIS MAN SELF YOU TOO KNOW BOOK"
calm down and listen to the logic not big grammar.
If We continue like this Nigeria is going to perish.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by Felizy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
You Can't Shutdown Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal ~ Peter Obi

A Man That Has The Brain To Move Nigeria To The Next Level.

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by mainkendo: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
People asking why Obi is using China. That is what good country does. The bench mark against better competitors and not Thier past which is no longer in existence.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) by AutoReportNG: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
goldfish80:
By the way, BON/channels can improve on the graphics quality. The lower thirds and highlights describing the candidates are not visible. The deaf and dumb gesture guy is tilted off screen.
Going forward, they can out up a chart were viewers can vote and results updated in real time like the Americans presidential debates.
These little things matter.

I thought I am the only one... The graphics is damn boring, poor and not attractive at all... Too boring

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (52) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.