Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit (37166 Views)

The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) / Sex Robot On The Verge Of Replacing Woman / Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by LastDays777: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2018
JoseRaji:

See this one displaying ignorance... Smh

And you believe they went?

NASA just admitted recently they have never passed the van allen belt
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by LastDays777: 6:50am On Dec 21, 2018
charliboy654:

Moon landing is real

Moon is a light not a rock where you land on.

Cognitive dissonance is real. Moon landing isn't

1 Like

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2018
LastDays777:

Moon is a light not a rock where you land on.

Cognitive dissonance is real. Moon landing isn't
who be this one again, people with different theories

1 Like

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by LastDays777: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2018
charliboy654:

who be this one again, people with different theories

Is the moon you see at night not a light? How is that a theory?

1 Like

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
LastDays777:

Is the moon you see at night not a light? How is that a theory?
So u didn't do geography in secondary school?
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
LastDays777:
No it wasn't. Look into it properly
i already have, 100% legit.
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by LastDays777: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2018
charliboy654:

So u didn't do geography in secondary school?

In school, you are thought what to think and not how to think.

So you only look at what you were thought in school without looking at current discoveries ?

Haba
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by LastDays777: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2018
ReeLoaDead:
i already have, 100% legit.

Of course you have. Legend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2018
LastDays777:

In school, you are thought what to think and not how to think.

So you only look at what you were thought in school without looking at current discoveries ?

Haba
guy u should look for current discoveries, cause u need it more than I do.
To answer ur question, the moon is made of rock n dust, the light from the moon is actually from the sun.
The moon gets its light from the sun.
If the moon was light, how do u explain half moon, or eclipse. Guy abeg I cant argue with u, u are making me duller.

1 Like

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2018
LastDays777:
Of course you have. Legend.
I’m sure you also believe that the earth is flat grin grin
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2018
ReeLoaDead:
Lol
I tire for that guy o, he just come nairaland begin talk trash.

1 Like

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2018
LastDays777:

And you believe they went?

NASA just admitted recently they have never passed the van allen belt
for where?
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by LastDays777: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2018
charliboy654:

guy u should look for current discoveries, cause u need it more than I do.
To answer ur question, the moon is made of rock n dust the light from the moon is actually from the sun.
The moon gets its light from the sun.
If the moon was light, how do u explain half moon, or eclipse. Guy abeg I cant argue with u, u are making me duller.

Unbelievable.
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by LastDays777: 7:27am On Dec 22, 2018
ReeLoaDead:

What has flat earth got to do with moon landing. You are shifting the topic
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2018
LastDays777:
What has flat earth got to do with moon landing. You are shifting the topic
No, I am further exposing your ignorance. You also claim that “the moon na like NEPA” .... de carry light for daytime grin
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2018
charliboy654:

Lol
I tire for that guy o, he just come nairaland begin talk trash.
You really tried oh taking time to explain to him how the moon is a rock and not “a light” as he claims.
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by LastDays777: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2018
charliboy654:

for where?

hear from the horse's mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmoiwjXepHM
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by LastDays777: 7:48am On Dec 22, 2018
ReeLoaDead:
No, I am further exposing your ignorance. You also claim that “the moon na like NEPA” .... de carry light for daytime grin

Gen1:16

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night.
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2018
LastDays777:

Gen1:16

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night.

Oh yes, great. Now quote a religious book as your “scientific evidence” ... cheesy
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by LastDays777: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2018
ReeLoaDead:

Oh yes, great. Now quote a religious book as your “scientific evidence” ... cheesy

I know what goes through your mind. It's not possible they will ever lie to us. Why will they even lie to us in the first place. What will they benefit? They are great scientist. They can never be wrong. Right?

There is more to what is going on than what you think. Instead study the moon yourself with a telescope.

Have you ever wondered why the moon is transparent sometimes ? And you can see through it? It isn't a rock where you can land on.
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2018
LastDays777:

I know what goes through your mind. It's not possible they will ever lie to us. Why will they even lie to us in the first place. What will they benefit? They are great scientist. They can never be wrong. Right?

There is more to what is going on than what you think. Instead study the moon yourself with a telescope.

Have you ever wondered why the moon is transparent sometimes ? And you can see through it? It isn't a rock where you can land on.

So you looked at the moon through a telescope and you saw it was transparent?? grin
My brother .... thank you for this laugh but abeg, try and be a bit more scientific.
Here’s some reading material for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Also, @Charliboy654 is a better subject matter expert than me here and he will be able to articulate better how the moon as a rock is able to light up our skies in the night (reflecting light off the sun).
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2018
ReeLoaDead:

So you looked at the moon through a telescope and you saw it was transparent?? grin
My brother .... thank you for this laugh but abeg, try and be a bit more scientific.
Here’s some reading material for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Also, @Charliboy654 is a better subject matter expert than me here and he will be able to articulate better how the moon as a rock is able to light up our skies in the night (reflecting light off the sun).
Don't answer that guy, it's either he is pretending to be ignorant or he is really ignorant.
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by LastDays777: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
ReeLoaDead:

Wikipedia? Really? I can edit Wikipedia and send it back to you.

My brother do not take your facts from Wikipedia or @Charliboy654 or even me.

I pick up my facts from NASA itself and connect the dots.

NASA said they have lost the technology used, the original video tapes of the moon landing and the telemetry data of the moon landing. The interview is out there. Check the video I attached.

Isn't that suspicious?

By the way have you seen some of the clips of the moon landing? Who was already on the moon recording the video as the lunar lander arrived ? cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtTMxKE4Gv4
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
LastDays777:

Wikipedia? Really? I can edit Wikipedia and send it back to you.

My brother do not take your facts from Wikipedia or @Charliboy654 or even me.

I pick up my facts from NASA itself and connect the dots.

NASA said they have lost the technology used, the original video tapes of the moon landing and the telemetry data of the moon landing. The interview is out there. Check the video I attached.

Isn't that suspicious?

By the way have you seen some of the clips of the moon landing? Who was already on the moon recording the video as the lunar lander arrived ? cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtTMxKE4Gv4
You can edit wiki if you like but if you do not quote your valid sources it will be deleted .
The video you provided as evidence is utter nonsense and not science based. It is simply fueling asinine conspiracy theories grin
You have to open your eyes/mind my brother ....
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
charliboy654:

Don't answer that guy, it's either he is pretending to be ignorant or he is really ignorant.
Honestly when my guy @LastDays777 said the moon is a light because when he used a telescope to look at it once he saw a “transperant object”, I knew he was either high on weed or trolling us grin
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by LastDays777: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
ReeLoaDead:

Honestly when my guy @LastDays777 said the moon is a light because when he used a telescope to look at it once he saw a “transperant object”, I knew he was either high on weed or trolling us grin

Lol. It's fine to believe the moon is a rock. And it's weird to believe it's a light. I get that.

By the way in the other news: NASA's Parker Solar Probe will be heading to the sun too.

And some people will believe something can land on the sun cheesy

Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Anas09: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
LastDays777:

Lol. It's fine to believe the moon is a rock. And it's weird to believe it's a light. I get that.

By the way in the other news: NASA's Parker Solar Probe will be heading to the sun too.

And some people will believe something can land on the sun cheesy

Unbelievable.
How funny how men would rather believe fellow men who are trying to discover things than believe the creator of those things.

God says the Moon is light, men the say the moon is a rock and people believe them.

This is the result of taking bites from Adam's Apple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by tck2000(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge / Farmers Dig Out Huge Python (Video) / See How A Spider looks Up Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.