Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge - Web Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge (28140 Views)

Suggestions On How To Improve NAIRALAND Forum In 2019 / Refer.ng 2019 Millionaire Assurance Make Money Online In 2019 Fast And Easy / How To Create Shipping And Courier Website With Tracking In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Ronkis1: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello everyone. A huge thumbs up to Nichesiteseo for opening this thread. Please, I have a question to ask. I recently had an upwork account created for me by a friend in the US because I've been trying to create one here for months now but to no avail. After it got verified I put in my Nigerian phone number and address. I just want to know, can I go ahead to bid for jobs ?I'm kind of scared Upwork might block the account.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by demigod9: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2019
Ronkis1:
Hello everyone. A huge thumbs up to Nichesiteseo for opening this thread. Please, I have a question to ask. I recently had an upwork account created for me by a friend in the US because I've been trying to create one here for months now but to no avail. After it got verified I put in my Nigerian phone number and address. I just want to know, can I go ahead to bid for jobs ?I'm kind of scared Upwork might block the account.

They will likely block your account, if you had reached out to me in time I for create a Nigerian account for you. I would advise you to login now and delete the account before they suspend you cause once they suspend you, you won't be able to delete the account again. You can contact me and I'll get you to someone who help with mine last week but it comes at a price.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by henrykene(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

I just got approved on upwork today, and i have started applying for works already.

Nichesiteseo:
I have made a lot of money so far on upwork and I want to help you do so too even if you've never used the platform.

The plan is to get you from zero to making $5k per month on upwork in 2019.

Listen, you might not make $5k per month.

I can't guarantee that. But I use that as a round, simple and very achievable goal if you put in the hustle.

I deleted my account that I have had since since 2015 so I could start from scratch and show this is possible.

I was routinely making far more than that a month and have made more than $5k on some single project alone.

I will get the account back to making over $5k per month, and document the whole thing.

Pretty ambitious goal. I might fail. But I have done it before and I'm sort of confident I can do it again.

But this isn't about me. It's about you.

I'm doing this to:

- Show people it's possible and have a step-by-step guide. Follow along in real time and copy my methods that have used successfully before
- Cut through all the bullshit within the upwork guru space. A lot of bullshit and nonsensical advice floats too much here. So, I want to change that.

I'm not selling anything here.

I'm putting my skin in the game. I have my reputation to lose if I fail. I'm not hiding anything and will show you everything in real time step by step.

Just follow along.

I will share with you as much as possible client details, projects, successes and failures etc.

So here we go.

If you want to make $5k per month in 2019 on upwork, then follow this thread and be ready to work. There's no shortcut here. It's simple but not easy so I'm just putting that out there so you don't think this is some magic pill.

If you are ready to apply yourself, ready to hustle and learn then it doesn't matter if you are a newbie.

I deleted my past account so I could be on a level playing ground with a newbie on the platform and show this is replicable as a total beginner.

Ready?
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by demigod9: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2019
Who can help me get my first job and review? I have applied to many but still nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by kehnton(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
henrykene:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

I just got approved on upwork today, and i have started applying for works already.

whats your experience so far?
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by WIZGUY69(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
demigod9:
Who can help me get my first job and review? I have applied to many but still nothing.
How far Bro?
Have you gotten the review?
I have a no sales profile too, although i have turned down some jobs.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by popino(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2020
Nichesiteseo:
I have made a lot of money so far on upwork and I want to help you do so too even if you've never used the platform.

The plan is to get you from zero to making $5k per month on upwork in 2019.

Listen, you might not make $5k per month.

I can't guarantee that. But I use that as a round, simple and very achievable goal if you put in the hustle.

I deleted my account that I have had since since 2015 so I could start from scratch and show this is possible.

I was routinely making far more than that a month and have made more than $5k on some single project alone.

I will get the account back to making over $5k per month, and document the whole thing.

Pretty ambitious goal. I might fail. But I have done it before and I'm sort of confident I can do it again.

But this isn't about me. It's about you.

I'm doing this to:

- Show people it's possible and have a step-by-step guide. Follow along in real time and copy my methods that have used successfully before
- Cut through all the bullshit within the upwork guru space. A lot of bullshit and nonsensical advice floats too much here. So, I want to change that.

I'm not selling anything here.

I'm putting my skin in the game. I have my reputation to lose if I fail. I'm not hiding anything and will show you everything in real time step by step.

Just follow along.

I will share with you as much as possible client details, projects, successes and failures etc.

So here we go.

If you want to make $5k per month in 2019 on upwork, then follow this thread and be ready to work. There's no shortcut here. It's simple but not easy so I'm just putting that out there so you don't think this is some magic pill.

If you are ready to apply yourself, ready to hustle and learn then it doesn't matter if you are a newbie.

I deleted my past account so I could be on a level playing ground with a newbie on the platform and show this is replicable as a total beginner.

Ready?

Hello my professional friend, please can I DM to get some direction on using Upwork and wha might be preferable to a Lesotho PayPal account? I would greatly appreciate. Thanks
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
popino:

Hello my professional friend, please can I DM to get some direction on using Upwork and wha might be preferable to a Lesotho PayPal account? I would greatly appreciate. Thanks

Happy to help

You can send me a mail at fredster 389 @ gmail dot com.

Sorry for the late reply
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
kehnton:

whats your experience so far?

Henry, sup.

Kehnton, any progress update?

Gotten any job so far?

You can reach out if you need any help.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
demigod9:

How many jobs are you applying to per day?

Can you mail me at the address in my signature?

Let’s chat.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ronkis1:

I’ve seen people do it this way too. No issues.

Did you get blocked?

2 Likes

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
efechris:

Please I registered on upwork and it's a Nigerian account, I want to purchase connect but can't with my gtbank card. Any assistance will be highly appreciated

Contact your bank.

I use my GTbank card and have no issues.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by kehnton(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

Henry, sup.
Kehnton, any progress update?
Gotten any job so far?
You can reach out if you need any help.
I got tired and haven’t logged in for a while now
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
kehnton:

I got tired and haven’t logged in for a while now

Can you send me an email? Let’s chat.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by chinnyTF95(f): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Nichesiteseo:
The Enterpreneurial Mindset

I talked about having the right training to surpass $500 a month freelancing.

Let’s talk about that.

You want to earn more money and gain financial independence.

You want to work on your terms and have the freedom to work from anywhere in the world.

Then, you must change your mindset.

If you have been struggling to make ends meet, you most likely have been selfish.

Yes, you have been selfish.

It’s not your fault.

It’s the mentality most of us have grown to adopt through the society. We have been taught to be selfish.

So we need a reprogramming.

We need to adopt a new mentality.

The enterpreneurial mindset.

If you have not been making enough money you have not been solving problems or adding value to anyone’s life.

To make money you have to solve people’s problem. No problem solving no money.

Let’s take a step back.

Where’s this money we all speak off.

It’s in people’s pocket.

There are only two ways to get that money for yourself.

Rob them or do something for them so that they willingly give it to you as exchange for value.

The former is not our business. We are no criminals. So the only option is to give them something of value so that they pay us for the value.

To be a successful freelancer you have to adopt this mindset.

It’s a mindset based on creating value in the world and solving problems for other people.

It’s about ‘how can I help other people?’

Your ability to earn premium rates as a freelancer is directly tied to your ability to help other people.

Ask ‘Who can I help today’ and expect nothing in return.

Just start helping people and your mindset automatically shifts with you.

How can I help this person overcome their problem?

What has to happen for them to succeed?

Who do I know that can help out with this?

Where could this person get more help with their problem?

When can I start solving problems for others?

These are the questions you must always be asking yourself.

In the world of freelance, thinking and talking about the other person is everything.

Caring about the other person is everything.

Solving problems for other people is everything.

Being valuable to others is everything.

I want you all to go home with an assignment today.

What’s the assignment?:

Go help somebody solve a problem today.

Just do it.

Don’t expect anything in return.

Anything.

It ddoesn’t matter how mundane it is.

Figure out a problem they have and solve it. Ask for nothing in return.

You must constantly do this so that you shift your mindset to a value first enterpreneurial one. That’s what it’s all about. Solving problems.

Stop being me focused and selfish; Only after what you want.

Start being value focused.

And good things will start to happen. That I promise you.

If you have any question or want to jump on a quick call, mail me at the address in my signature with your number and I will get back to you.

For those that have reached out, you are free to keep reaching out and ask for anything. I also want to thank you for reaching out, you make all these worth it.

Have a nice week everyone. I will post again soon.

Please can we talk via treasure2him95@gmail.com? I'm new to this upwork, sent a lot of proposals, yet nothing. I need your coaching please.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by chinnyTF95(f): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2020
demigod9:
Same here. I need coaching to get an approved proposal.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by chinnyTF95(f): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Generalkorex:
I wish the cash in rolling in. But it's the other way. I never get a job. And I see a lot of job I'm qualified for. But I think my proposal is not sound enough. Create a new Gmail account, add a picture and password. Send it to sharpboymekorex@gmail.com let me try and open one for you if my method still works
HI, can you also help me out on writing proposals? I have submitted proposals, yet nothing. They are even telling me that I don't have connects anymore. Can we chat on watsapp or treasure2him95@gmail.com please?
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by chinnyTF95(f): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2020
emmyvet:

Hi bro , your formula works I signed up got approved on Sunday and got an invitation today though I don’t have the complete skill so I declined, I will keep on pushing more proposals hoping to land the one that I can deliver.
Please How did you do this. Teach me please.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by chinnyTF95(f): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2020
bukiii:
Great work @OP, I came across this thread few days ago(almost 2weeks grin) , read every pages of the thread. I followed the procedure given, after submitting about 10 proposal 3 replied and one confirmed my offer. I am about to get verified, I had a call with their support earlier today to complete my verification process. Thanks alot OP, may God continue to bless you.

To those claiming they can verify account for you undecided run, run for your life. It's not possible to verify account for anyone because you have to setup a call with one of their staffs with your video on sad. Beware of scammers.
Did you start with a Nigerian account?
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by chinnyTF95(f): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

Dr Dre,

Yeah sure. It can be done this way. I outsource 80% of what I do.

But I don’t recommend this for beginners.

Why?

You don’t get paid 100%. Outsourcing eats a lot out of your margin. This makes it incredibly slow to ramp up your earnings.

You can go this route only if you are good at sales. That is, charging way more than average for that skill and outsourcing it for way less. But most beginners won’t be able to do this.

Second, don’t underestimate having a skill.

A mentor of mine told me this: If you’re poor it’s most likely you don’t have a marketable skill. I have found this to be true.

Skills are so fucking important. I don’t know why more people don’t talk about this.

If you have marketable skills you can transfer it to so many areas of life and businesses.

Take me for example: I honed my craft at writing for 5 years.

Now I can writes emails that bring companies thousands of dollars.

I can do SEO and rank pages within a month on the first page.

I can write copy for websites/landing pages that get sales.

I can write tweets that go viral.

I can write content that are so appealing and engaging and funnel that traffic to a newsletter.

I can craft compelling cold emails to random strangers, get a meeting and shake hands on deals.

I can write proposals on Upwork that win me jobs.

Just look at everything I can do to drum up money. Just because I learned how to write persuasively.

If I had outsourced this from the beginning I would have missed out on all the different ways I now utilize the skill.

So, yeah you can outsource. That just cuts off your margin plus you miss out on so much more.

Think long term.

Please dear, can we communicate via email? treasure2him95@gmail.com. I'm new to upwork, I have been submitting proposals, yet nothing. I want you to coach me a little bit.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by chinnyTF95(f): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Jeanwandimi:
I joined nairaland to make this comment. Sorry this is late my friend. You can easily do that for crying out loud. THAT GUY MUST BE A CRIMINAL TO CHARGE YOU THAT HIGH. Its right there in your profile to set. I have been on upwork since November last year and I have been paid 4 times of ($100, $200, $400, $1200) respectively directly to my local bank which is GTB and the transfer charge is just 0.99$ for any amount you want to cash out. Is that not incredible. If you are interested, let me know so I can walk you through. I won't charge you any amount.
Please can you also put me through on this?
treasure2him95@gmail.com. We can private chat from there.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by efechris(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2020
Please help o, after a year with a successfully registered upwork account I have not done a single job there and I have bought connect which I have also exhausted still no job. Please help ooooooo b4 this colodia dlivus sit at home order go blow man head
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Appleyard(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ghanaian:

Contact me on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Let me help you out

Please, help with this proposal. steveemem@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Appleyard(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
drdrei09:
Mr Nichesiteseo, do you know how I can link my GTBank account to my upwork please?
A guy does it for 10k around my place but that's too expensive

Linking your bank account is very easy. I can help you.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Appleyard(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jeanwandimi:
First of all, you can not withdraw any amount less than $100 on upwork. You have to accumulate funds till $100 or above. You can know how much you have by going to "Reports then overview". Your "AVAILABLE" is your money. You have to have $100 in your "AVAILABLE" to receive your money. But you need to complete the following first.
Now to the procedure in details.
For this to work, you need to have put a NIGERIAN address as your address.
Go to "SETTINGS" in your profile, then "GET PAID", then go all the way down to "PAYMENT METHODS" and add method.
The first option you would see there is the one recommended for Nigeria. It will be stated as
"DIRECT TO LOCAL BANK (NGN)
$0.99USD PER WITHDRAWAL
" which will be deposited to your local bank account in NGN
Then click on "SET UP"
The next thing you would see is "ADD PAYMENT METHOD: DIRECT TO LOCAL BANK" and your bank information will be required.
You will be required to put in your "BANK SWIFT CODE"
Gtbank's SWIFT CODE IS "GTBINGLA"
This is how GTB arrived at such code.
First 4 characters of the swift code is the bank's code which is "GTBI" for gtbank.
Next 2 letters represent the country's code which is NG for Nigeria.
The last 2 characters is the bank's headquarters' location code which is LA for lagos. GTB headquarters is in lagos. So combining it, you have GTBINGLA.
Other bank users can follow the procedure to do theirs.
Then after you have input your swift code, upwork automatically detects the code and displays the address of GTB's headquarters which is 635 AKIN ADESOLA STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS, NIGERIA.
Then below that you will input your account number and all your details.
THATS ALL.
PLS VERIFY THAT YOUR INFO IS CORRECT, IF NOT, YOU WONT BE PAID.
It is that easy. The great thing about this method is that you receive your money within minutes of your money reaching $100 or above depending on the withdrawal amount you set. Some set their money to be automatically sent at $100, some set it at $200, some set it at $500 etc. Mine is set to be withdrawn at $100 top up. Why would I wait for $200 or more cheesy
Another cool thing about this method is that you are charged $0.99USD per withdrawal. This is extremely cheap trust me.
There are other options such as PayPal, Payoneer etc, but those options are the previous ways to get money go Nigeria and it is usually way more than $0.99USD for the transaction. I am grateful to upwork for adding this new method. Don't pay anybody to receive money from upwork. It is now easy to get money directly to your account. smiley
If you have further questions after that, let me know or send me a mail.

Hi, thanks for helping the dude. While all that you said is true, I disagree with one point, that you can not withdraw less than $100.

In fact, I have withdrew cash from upwork to my access bank account at $39 and $50. The setting at the bottom doesn't keep that from happening.cool
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Appleyard(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
drdrei09:
thank you very much bro, I really appreciate this.
I have just 74 dollars in my account, that means I can't withdraw now.
you can withdraw it.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by dreaizy(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
Pls, if the gurus can help some of us by giving us samples of proposals that have won jobs.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
dreaizy:
Pls, if the gurus can help some of us by giving us samples of proposals that have won jobs.

Check my signature.

Jump on my newsletter. I have a couple of sample proposals that personally won me jobs.

You can use those as templates. Don’t copy word for word. Use the concepts which I explained in the samples.

If you need more detailed help, check my signature and shoot me a mail.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Appleyard:

Hi, thanks for helping the dude. While all that you said is true, I disagree with one point, that you can not withdraw less than $100.

In fact, I have withdrew cash from upwork to my access bank account at $39 and $50. The setting at the bottom doesn't keep that from happening.cool

I don’t know if that has changed but I have withdrawn less than $100.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Create A Whatsapp TV / Verified Nigerian Whatsapp Phone Number Database For Mobile Marketing / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.