Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,635 members, 7,782,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance (2214 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance by Flodel(f): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2010
pls i need your suggestion on what 2 get 4 my fiance. also how 2 organise a small suprise party in his office
Re: Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance by OneCork: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2010
Electronic Vibrator for men would be great. Its very user friendly
Re: Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2010
Find a party organizer if you have no ideal what to do.

As for the gift, [s]A LOT OF HUGGING, KISSING, AND ENJOYABLE SEEXXXXXXXXX[/s]
Well you know him better, get him something you know he would like undecided
Re: Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance by Tosinville(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2010
Dild0 wil do jus in case u r on a business trip.
Re: Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2010
if you dont know what gift to give that person then i suggest you dont marry him just yet, as it clearly shows that you dont know the man.

asking people online for gift ideas is a bit sad as we all know that all men (or women) are different and we dont know your financial "strength" . some will be content (or could afford) a simple card with nice words in it while others would simply opt for a brand new fancy car.

last, remember that its the act of giving that matter, not the size of the gift!
Re: Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

if you dont know what gift to give that person then i suggest you dont marry him just yet, as it clearly shows that you dont know the man.

asking people online for gift ideas is a bit sad as we all know that all men (or women) are different and we dont know your financial "strength" . some will be content (or could afford) a simple card with nice words in it while others would simply opt for a brand new fancy car.

last, remember that its the act of giving that matter, not the size of the gift!

cool cool cool
Re: Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance by yvyy(f): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2010
MY DEAR DO THE SUPRISE PARTY FOR HIM.I DID SAME FOR MY HUBBY IN JULY 20TH IT WAS BOMB.IT WAS APPRECIATED MORE THAN D PAST GIFTS I'V BEEN GIVING HIM.HE NEVER KNEW I WAS PLANNING SOMETHING BUT I MADE SURE ALL PARTY ITEMS WAS SENT TO HIS OFFICE SAME TIME.

D DRINKS,CAKE,CHIKEN AND SMALL CHOPS.
Re: Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance by MrCork1: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2010
Get him a electric blow u.p s.e.Bleep barbie doll with WIDE gap mouth.

It will come in handy whenever he is alone. I have 2 myself
Re: Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance by MrCork1: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2010
Butt Plugs! U can get 8 for the price of one
Re: Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance by Ben13: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2010
You guys have made the Nairaland romance section useless to posters.
Other forums know when to crack jokes and when to contribute meaningfully.

Some replies are really dumb and it's always coming from same group of posters.

watch out for the next reply.
Re: Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance by MOBO444(f): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
Give him 2 of your friends to bed him,of any better idea.
Re: Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance by MrCork1: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2010
Ben-10 undecided is a 10 year old man

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? / Middle Belt Nigerians Are Gorgeous! / One Day She Will Leave And Won’t Come Back To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.