Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy (76961 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Fxwarrior: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2018
This Linda must be a joke. Imagine telling us that pregnancy 'just' happened

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by kinibd(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2018
KelvinCX:

I will use it to slap you, 50k fire you

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2018
Why did she’s write this? Kemi would now have new gist again.

People never learn.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by NobleAjare(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2018
It's just so unfortunate.
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2018
A plea for help!

I have been asthmatic and at the same time battling with stomach ulcer which has caused me my job. I've spent all my savings on treatment and medications which by his Grace, I will be healed.

I'm only pleading with good people of Nairaland nothing
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by kunleweb: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2018
AntiWailer:
He never dated u.

How do you break up with person wey no date u.

One night stand does not mean any relationship started.

Linda Ikeji’s attitude shows that you can have money and still have low self esteem.

That she drives 2hours from banana island to Lekki 5th roundabout is a pathetic lie and contradictory to her claims the guy said he want to put a billionaire inside her.

The guy man simply did not take you to his house but to his slaughter house. The jeremi we know is a billionaire since ......

And it is boring to hear money money I have money money money. Yes we know you have money. Can we rest ?

You did not address the stealing of sperm.

We are not interested in the damage control. You mocked Baby Mamas and as Karma will have it, you are now 1.

Sgut up.fool. oversabi. Tommorrow your specie will say qorking class.women have issues.she does.good.in the name.of.love you calledit low self.esteem. where has your high self esteem.carried.you to,bloody hypocrite
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by AngelicBeing: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Seun sef sad
Wetin Seun and Buhari do you?
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by daddytime(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2018
All these concoctions for attention and traffic to your blog?

Na wa Linda...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Buharimustgo: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2018
The guy na player

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by roseboma(f): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2018
she should just move on, no need explaining herself to people as long as she can take care of the child without the man.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Gabrielwilliams(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2018
*MBER MONTHS PROMO!!!!!! Get a plot for as low as 750k*

We presently have estate plots located beside ACO estate directly in front of the NEW AMAC MARKET Sabo lugbe airport road *ABUJA* with details as follow:

*300sqm* plot of 2bedroom semi detached duplex

Promo Price *750k* Original Price is *1.5m* with options of instalment payment within one year

*300sqm* plot of 3bedroom terrace duplex with Penthouse

*Promo* Price is *750k* Original Price is *1.5m* with options of instalment payment within one year

*400sqm* plot of 3bedroom fully detached duplex with Penthouse

Promo Price *1m* Original Price is *2m* with options of instalment payment within one year

*500sqm* plot of 3bedroom detached duplex with Penthouse and BQ

Price *2.5m* with instalment payment within one year

*600sqm* plot of 4bedroom detached duplex with Penthouse and BQ

Price *3m* with instalment payment within one year
*ALL PLOTS CARRY A 10% NON NEGOTIABLE AGENCY FEE*
No cheap price like ever o......
Inform ya clients let them come n buy while it last.

Buildable and liveable as there are ongoing construction...

No time.......
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2018
Bloggers please do the needful, she claimed the guy wasn't married before they met.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Genovia(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2018
@KelvinCX

Pay my rent with it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by alfredilly: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2018
So Linda is telling us that this broke ass middle age niggar is 37. Without
MrCaesar:

shoot movie

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Jloveme(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2018
opyzy:
Who else does not have time to read that epistle undecided undecided

Its a shame that some of you ladies sounds like this!? I'm not linda's fan but hey there' s alot to learn from this write up especially you ladies who think financial breakthrough can only be achieved through beauty and posting half nude pictures online or even sleeping around..many secrets are hidden from u because you just dont want to read and learn....you can actually learn from anybody's mistake..God help you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Hoodbilonia: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2018
see what ASUU strike has caused
wtf
who knew nairaland in 2002
so now we are into linda ikeji blog now right
Bleep
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Jakasibo(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2018
KelvinCX:
I want to use it to complete my investment money and buy drugs for my ailing father
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Jakasibo(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2018
I want to use it to complete my investment money and buy drugs for my ailing father quote author=KelvinCX post=73830827] [/quote]
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Mrviktor(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2018
Sounds like acrimony
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Bigdeeee: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Sperm thief grin Chaii, why do igbo girls love prostituting so much like this? Very useless yam leg and beards things

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by poyet(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Love na crazy thing oo. Billionaire, millionaire, "thousandnaire", "hundrednaire", or pauper, love go drive you gaga!
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by alfredilly: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2018
So Linda is telling us that this broke ass middle age niggar is 37. Without doing any rigorous mental exercise, you payed this man 5million for sex and then another 5million to stay clear and keep silent while you twist the whole narrative your own favour.
MrCaesar:

shoot movie
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by ajebuter(f): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2018
I hardly comment on dumb celebrity posts but this one got me..

To be fair to Linda, She came out clean and honest..

I may not totally agree with one or two thing ( why should that matter since it's not mine to judge?) but her honesty and openness in laying it all bare is commendable..

She did not give excuses ( she doesnt owe us any by the way because she is an adult) but admitted her mistakes and decides to move on, while letting our young girls know she made a mistake she is willing to atone for...

Quite commendable, as far as I am concerned..

Meanwhile, should shoul go and offer ' E jowo sacrifices' to Aunty Kemi because knowing the latter, she will come up with another story

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Jakasibo(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2018
I want to use it to complete my investment money and buy drugs for my ailing father
Thanks
KelvinCX:
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Lilimax(f): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2018
Ladies should learn to use their brain when in any relationship.
Any relationship you're in and all of a sudden you start going back and forth with the guy, it is not a good sign at all. shocked
Learn to quit at that point.
If you force the relationship to be and ends up in marriage perhaps, it will still hit the rock at last.

May God lead us right!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Maydfourth: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Linda you Bleep up big time...

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by carrascocity(f): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2018
[s]author=Wiseandtrue post=73830848]Took my time to read your story Linda Ikeji

Hmmmm I pray today that may God never give us a burden this big

The truth is that that guy Jeremi doesn't deserve You!

Infact he is not responsible!

He has no brain or should I say that his brain is filled with his money!

It makes me question his home! What kind of upbringing does he have

[/quote][/s]

you DON'T open ur smelling mouth to say shit about someone you DON'T know because of what you read online

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Frankyboy1(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2018
healmee:
A plea for help!

I have been asthmatic and at the same time battling with stomach ulcer which has caused me my job. I've spent all my savings on treatment and medications which by his Grace, I will be healed.

I'm only pleading with good people of Nairaland to assist me financially as I humbly seek for your help for survival as nothing is too small for the sick. 0018476192. Access bank. God bless!

Send a gtb or first bank account, you are one of my December picks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by AngelicBeing: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2018
Xkalaban:
Long epistle, no 4uck given....
But my lion has one fúçk to give to the bulshit story grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by CuddleBear(f): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Vic74real: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2018
Linda said,"I fell pregnant" what the hell is that ? How did she get pregnant without sex?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. / Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Don Jazzy Reacts As Reekado Banks Leaves Mavin Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.