Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency (19089 Views)

Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by Omeokachie: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
They can keep 2023.

All that is important is that the lifeless incompetent tyrant must not continue with the destruction of the country.

In any case, Fashola has already exposed their plans by saying that SW would have the presidency after the incompetent tyrant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by Didi2d(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
But our politicians can talk o

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by Almunjid(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
If I'm Igbo I will vote for Buhari because Atiku has nothing to offer to them than the VP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by winj3: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
The country has an electoral system yet the presidential zones and candidates are picked regardless of voting?

Welcome to banana republic
Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by rummmy: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
It's the turn of the South West....Bola Tinubu is already warning up to take over from Buhari
muslim hand over to a Muslim in a multi religious nation like Nigeria, it's already DOA.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
Tinubu wishing to become the president is only a thought that exists in the imaginations of those nnamdi KANU referred to as pigs and idiots. cheesy

Osinbajo will be your next president after Buhari runs his second term. You may knock yourself out cursing and thrashings when that happens but guess what-- that ain't gonna change NADA! grin

That my deluded, self conceited braggart is not going to happen. Are you more Nigerian than an Igbo? What is really wrong with you lots? I just hope one day, I won't take my annoyance with you guys beyond nairaland. Cos I prefer practical to theories.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by hisexcellency34: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
Without the support of Northerners, there is nothing SS or SE can do.

Dinho20:
MARK THIS WORD OF WISDOM

ONLY SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH;

I REPEAT, ONLY SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH WILL DECIDE

WHO BECOMES THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by humilitypays(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
Tinubu wishing to become the president is only a thought that exists in the imaginations of those nnamdi KANU referred to as pigs and idiots. cheesy

Osinbajo will be your next president after Buhari runs his second term. You may knock yourself out cursing and thrashings when that happens but guess what-- that ain't gonna change NADA! grin
Igbos have no problem with Osinbajo becoming the president at least he will make a better president than dull Buhari.

Igbos have never been desperate to become President.

If you Yorubas can be honest enough to yourselves, you can attest to the fact that majority of Igbos have no much interest in presidency; they care more about Biafra/restructuring/good governance than presidency, only the few sell out Igbo Politicians like Rochas Okorocha, Ngige, etc clamor for Igbo presidency and even if its time for Igbos to produce a presidential candidate, none of those Igbo sell-out politician mentioned above will smell it cos Igbos know their true sons, people like:

Peter Obi
Enyinnaya Abaraibe
Emeka Anyaoku
Kingsley Moghalu
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Pat Utomi (we see him as Igbo)

And plenty others.

So stop wasting your time, Igbos have no issue if Osinbajo becomes President, he is better than that ethnic and religious bigot called Buhari, so get that into your amala and ewedu filled skull undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by blackboy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wait is Buhari God or INEC or Nigerians that is promising Igbos 2023? I laugh i laughs
Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by hisexcellency34: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Forget, is Elrufai not doing same in Kaduna with a Muslim running mate. What did the Christians in Kaduna do about it?

rummmy:
muslim hand over to a Muslim in a multi religious nation like Nigeria, it's already DOA.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by rummmy: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
Oga, stop deceiving yourself. Earliest any Igbo man can become the president is 2031 after Osinjajo completes his second term. cheesy
confused tribe,today tinubu, tomorrow osibanjo......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by Jonadull: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
amaniro:
2023 presidency to Igbo is a fantasy, after the vegetable finish he'll handover to Tinubu

Because they made a deal in 2014 after the coalition of Tinubu and buhari party, that after Buhari finish, Tinubu will enter.
I like your realism wink
Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Warship:

Because the owners of Nigeria have given him their support.

It is in the North, Jubril will lose.
Lol
Who are the owners of Nigeria if I may ask?
Stop deceiving urself, It's 80% sure that Buhari will win.
If u know, u know grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by rummmy: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
chernest2002:
Buhari have shown ibos some hatred and he will never support igbo president so I advise the igbos to give Atiku obi 100% of their votes, even if buhari win again he can't do worse than what he has done to igbos in his first tenure. Let's Atikulate.
we will forever detest anything buhari ,he will never know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by Dinho20(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Without the support of Northerners, there is nothing SS or SE can do.

I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING
ATIKU IS FROM NORTH, BUHARI IS FROM NORTH,
THEY WILL SHARE THEIR VOTE, WHILE WAITING FOR THE SOUTHERNERS TO LIBERATE THEM.
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT ATIKU AND BUHARI HAVE BEEN SEEKING IGBOS ATTENTION JUST TO GET THEIR VOTES.
THEY KNOW WHERE THE WINNING VOTES WILL COME FROM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by drey076(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
They should not expect buhari to just hand over power to them if they dont vote for him.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by nonsobaba: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
I am Igbo and if APC fields Osinbajo as their candidate in 2023, I and millions of my people will vote for him. The man is an embodiment of knowledge and he is also detrabilized. He is not a bigot like Peter Obi and has facilitated the appointments of many Igbos serving in this government. As for 2019, only frustrated fool.s think Atiku can defeat Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by rummmy: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Forget, is Elrufai not doing same in Kaduna with a Muslim running mate. What did the Christians in Kaduna do about it?

you need to update on that issue
Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by IsraelSongz: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Tribalism and Religion been keeping Nigeria stagnant since 1960.
Ha! Tufia!
Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by elmodee7(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Igbos can never be president. it's between the southwest and north. Igbos r like outcast or OSU in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by elmodee7(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Igbos r outcasts in NIGERIA and can never be president. idiotic pigs can never Rule Nigeria. bastards
Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by kitaatita: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
This man just signed not conduct campaign that promotes ethnic profiling
Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by slivertongue: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
APC &5%... am surprise. d igbos seem nt to care about d lifeless gang

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by hisexcellency34: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
Buhari To just handover power to them? Is Buhari God? What if he doesn't survive beyond 2023?

drey076:
They should not expect buhari to just hand over power to them if they dont vote for him.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by chukseric504869: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
and u atukilooter will not deceive them wt ur four yrs single term promise.GMB has bn using igbo vp.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by Kayrich(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Who is deceiving the igbos we will know later on. May be you that first tempt them with VP post and won't give them the power until the end of ur 2nd term in 2027(that's if God destined it), or pmb who was sure to return the power to the south already in 2023 which you are claiming now.
Atiku nothing to afraid of, u have ur VP from the region already. That's a plus for you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by GarriKoro(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Dinho20:
MARK THIS WORD OF WISDOM

ONLY SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH;

I REPEAT, ONLY SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH WILL DECIDE

WHO BECOMES THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
The bloody 5%? Hahahahah
Re: Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency by Minjim: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
It's the turn of the South West....Bola Tinubu is already warning up to take over from Buhari

Tufiakua!

I prefer Osinbajo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno / FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa / Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.