Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew (5328 Views)

President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) / President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by mrrights: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2018
People's Trust Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim yesterday had an interesting conversation with NTA crew during the Good Morning Nigeria show.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO6Dnjcq7e0
Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2018
Another good candidate.

All the best Mr Hashim.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by mrrights: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73828845:
Another good candidate.

All the best Mr Hashim.

Gbam
Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by mrrights: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2018
Gohashim2019

1 Like

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by Jestin: 5:59am On Dec 15, 2018
I might just vote for this guy....Not those old thieves

1 Like

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by Riversides2003(m): 5:59am On Dec 15, 2018
Wish people’s vote really counts in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by kolnel: 6:00am On Dec 15, 2018
lol

Dude seems to be contesting against himself

He’s still better than both atiku and buhari

But Nigeria obviously is not really ready for people like him

Wish him good luck

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by echelons(m): 6:00am On Dec 15, 2018
These guys should stop distracting us biko.

There's only one mission in February 2019 and that is for Nigerians to totally Atikulate to #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain.

If we no send Buhari back to Daura, wetin we gain?

5 Likes

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by HisMajesty1(m): 6:00am On Dec 15, 2018
Seems like a good candidate, however, he looks soft for the position. The cabal will easily manipulate someone like him. We need Stubborn radicals like Sowore.

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by Samirana360(m): 6:02am On Dec 15, 2018
can sombori tell me somfin about dis man....have not heardvof him b4.... maybe I will vote for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by egbabiekperemo1: 6:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Samirana360:
can sombori tell me somfin about dis man....have not heardvof him b4....
maybe I will vote for him

U no know wetin be google? Abi u just want occupy space?
Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by holuphisayor(m): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2018
People still watch NTA?

That stone age TV..

4 Likes

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by duduade: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2018
Please Why Was his intended VP not at the debate yesterday

He is always the one talking.. Abi he wan hold the two posts...
Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by ednut1(m): 6:12am On Dec 15, 2018
Mr man . U wont score up to 10k votes. Mrrights self wont vote u
Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by braveboy64(m): 6:13am On Dec 15, 2018
They are only two candidates Buhari and others

1 Like

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by aariwa(m): 6:16am On Dec 15, 2018
He does not have a party structure that can protect his votes from marauders on election day
Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by nedubest(m): 6:24am On Dec 15, 2018
All the best!
Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by Makawhizzy: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2018
mrrights:
Gohashim2019
Naso oshiomole take do till he became governor and one demonic spirit hit the guy sotey GGO no fit just open d guy yansh unto the same party they belong
Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by dont8(m): 6:35am On Dec 15, 2018
duduade:
Please Why Was his intended VP not at the debate yesterday

He is always the one talking.. Abi he was hold the two posts...
His party wasn't invited, likewise that of Sowore.

I think APC as a party is afraid of him and Sowore.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by Samirana360(m): 6:44am On Dec 15, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

U no know wetin be google? Abi u just want occupy space?
na google dey campaign for him?

1 Like

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by obembet(f): 6:46am On Dec 15, 2018
Jestin:
I might just vote for this guy....Not those old thieves
echelons:
These guys should stop distracting us biko.

There's only one mission in February 2019 and that is for Nigerians to totally Atikulate to #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain.

If we no send Buhari back to Daura, wetin we gain?

ONLY FOOL WILL VOTE APC/PDP.

SAY NO TO APC/PDP.

SAY NO TO APC/PDP PROPAGANDA

STAND FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS NATION.

SAVE THE FUTURE OF YOUR BORN/UNBORN INNOCENT CHILDREN.

EVEN OF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE IT NOW, LEAVE A GOOD NAME FOR YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN.

STOP RECYCLING THE SAME PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT PARTY

4 Likes

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by Cutefergieee: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2018
I want moghalu but if we get this guy, am cool with it

1 Like

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2018
This man is just a talkative like Sowore. I wish them luck cos I won't be voting next year
Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by mrrights: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Cutefergieee:
I want moghalu but if we get this guy, am cool with it

Hashim is an excellent candidate who is sufficiently prepared. He deserves to be given a chance

1 Like

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by mrrights: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2018
obembet:

SAY NO TO APC/PDP.

EVEN OF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE IT NOW, LEAVE A GOOD NAME FOR YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN.

Your head they there. Let's go for Hashim 2019

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by mrrights: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2018
dont8:
His party wasn't invited, likewise that of Sowore.

I think APC as a party is afraid of him and Sowore.

You get the message. But the good thing is that, there debate will not determine who becomes president.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by mrrights: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2018
aariwa:
He does not have a party structure that can protect his votes from marauders on election day

He did have a party structure. His party, People's Trust fielded the highest number of candidates among the 28 newly registered political parties.

If you combine the candidates of Oby's party, Fela's party and Kingsley's party, their combined candidates is still far below the number of candidates fielded by People's Trust. His votes can be protect everywhere. He haa got the experience, the network and human resources.

They are well spread across the country. This is why the apc is scared of them.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by Lomprico2: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2018
On "NTA"? shocked

Clearly an apc mole. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by Lomprico2: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2018
obembet:

SAY NO TO APC/PDP.

Proof to my earlier post that he is an apc mole. This bmc wants to divide pdp's vote by posting this, meanwhile they (bmc & zombies) will go on and vote for their demonic party.
Re: Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew by mrrights: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2018
Samirana360:
can sombori tell me somfin about dis man....have not heardvof him b4....
maybe I will vote for him

Hashim is the man we need to set this country on the part of progress. He has a history of excellence and productivity and if you read his rich profile, you will be abreast with his local and international exploit.

Kindly read his Wikipedia profile, you will be glad you did

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson Accuses Igbos Of Being Behind The Death Of Funke Olakunrin / World Largest Aircraft Antonov Landed In Markuurdi Airforce Runway-photo / Youth Empowerment: Enugu Government Establishes Tech Hub Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.