Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers (17734 Views)

New Retirement Age For Teachers Approved By FEC / FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers by bmos(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
dcrown13:
even if he reduced it to 55, we go still complain.
naija I hail o

O man, naija way of reacting to things is quite strange. I wonder the kin genes we are made of.
Re: President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers by ibietela2(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Instead of reducing it
Re: President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers by edupedia: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
abiodunalasa:
They're doing everything just for the votes !
But it will shock them... grin

...sorry for ya painment....
Re: President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers by ukandi1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
CloudResident:
Issokay. What's the life expectancy in Nigeria that you're signing sixty five years?
Kwantinu undecided

My dear, at what age did the DAURA Dundee become the President? Well over 80yrs and thinks it's cool to retain expired people in the system
Re: President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers by mcyemite(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
If the country was good, no one would still want to be working for salary at age of 65..
Re: President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers by CioAngels(f): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Meanwhile people they ate owing pension for over ten year were told they be paid in December only turn back and told then their was not in the budget. But why are Nigerian leaders so wicked and heartless. They have money to steal, rig elections, yet, they don't have to pay people who worked for over 35year that are hungry, dying, their children are not in school. If only these set of people will go out and vote them out. People should learn to stop believing politicians because the simply vampires.
Re: President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers by immaq8(f): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
say una want die for service? mtcheew

CHANGE OF NAME
It is important to change your name when you 're married make it legal
Are you having problem linking your BVN tied to your old name to your married name or any other purpose.
Do your change of name @ affordable rate in any Nigerian daily and get published within 24hours

★CHANGE OF NAME
★ADDITION OF NAME 
★CORRECTION OF NAME & DATE OF BIRTH
★CONFIRMATION OF NAME
★FAMILY CHANGE OF SURNAME
★LOSS OF DOCUMENTS 

The Choice is your,We make it possible your location is not barrier.

kindly Call or Whatsapp, Purity @ 08100908768

Scan your my marriage certificate or Affidavit to my email: luvjessy4@gmail.com or Whatsapp 08100908768
Re: President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
Osinachi1:
he is 74 and still in office.

I tire

If Robert Gabriel Mugabe of Zimbabwe can rule even at 90 years plus before leaving the seat then bubu or Jubril as some call him can. Donald Trumph is over 70 years yet he is still strong and vocal moreover the constitution didn't stipulate retirement age for politicians to the best of my knowledge
Re: President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
What is good for lecturers is good for teachers
Re: President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers by RealityShot: 2:00am On Dec 17, 2018
tutudesz:

Instead of the age to be reduce to 55, so others can get employment
55 is still too high..

can you imagine a 54 year old teacher in your class when you were in secondary school?

45 years should be retirement age for all government workers.

55 for political and judiciary workers only

Africans need to learn to RETIRE and chase other hubbies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 / UNIMAID Students Protest Fees Hike(pictures) / Let's Talk About Animals On Our Planet(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.