Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man (5462 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by helobabe: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2018
When he realises that the braided wig wasn’t real and you don’t care! Wife-to-be decides to make it natural as she holds her braided wig in pre-wedding photoshoot with her fiance.

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/lady-holds-her-braided-wig-rock-natural-hair-in-pre-wedding-photos-with-her-man

Cc; Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by helobabe: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by helobabe: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Uyiii: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2018
I wish she knew how pretty she looks with her natural hair. with the braided wigs on, she looks like a wretched mop stickundecided

the girl be wan resemble simi sha with her lazy eyes, there's no doubt this girl conquered igbo and ogogoro during her school dayscheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Tamarapetty(f): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Pretty indeed
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Epifanio(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by AryEmber(f): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2018
Why did the husband to be open his mouth like that?
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2018
Na wa o I wan settle down cry

*checks account* chai
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by prettyesther20: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2018
pcguru1:
Na wa o I wan settle down cry

*checks account* chai
Lol account? or u just haven't seen a girl to marry grin
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by danny56: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2018
Just say the lady removed her fake hair to snap with her real hair. shocked cool

There is always a part of every lady that fake!!!
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2018
prettyesther20:
Lol account? or u just haven't seen a girl to marry grin

Both , marriage is money nau but things are not bad, all the babes I'm meeting are that makes sense are taken.
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by dollyjoy(f): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2018
They are beautiful
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by prettyesther20: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2018
pcguru1:

Both , marriage is money nau but things are not bad, all the babes I'm meeting are that makes sense are taken.
Sorry about that but definitely u will meet your type who isn't taken. It's all a matter of time smiley
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by StrongandMighty: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2018
Op please can I talk to you in private

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
prettyesther20:
Sorry about that but definitely u will meet your type who isn't taken. It's all a matter of time smiley

cool I know thanks babe that was reassuring wink
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by CaZmir: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Beautiful. slim and pretty my kind coolcool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by prettyesther20: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
pcguru1:

cool I know thanks babe that was reassuring wink
Anytime smiley
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by FlirtyGist: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Oluskid: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lovely
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Was the man sitting on her back in the first picture
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
This LADY suppose her sense ooo especially now she has this kind of HEAD....
SENSE go kill the family be that....
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by dably: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by dably: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Darkseid(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Gawd how I so love slim girls
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by samysmoothfresh: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Is it weird that i wish i was the guy marrying this ravishing beauty. embarassed

nigga is handsome, babe is pretty and hot...............perfect combo

Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by samysmoothfresh: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
CaZmir:
Beautiful. slim, dark and pretty my kind coolcool

my niggah!!!

Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by CaZmir: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

my niggah!!!
Baba u too sabi good things.

Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by rosieluv(f): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
Beautiful!!!
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Foodforthought: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Darkseid:
Gawd how I so love slim girls
Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by speedyconnect3: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2018
Cute.

I wan marry too shocked

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by XOGBADO(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Hantie, What manner of wig is this?? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Not A IndecentStar,am A Woman Who Love Playing With Her Private kitten- 9ja Girl / Help!! See what Buhari has caused. I'm Traumatized!! (graphic Pics) / Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.