Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship (60540 Views)

Fan Mocks The Head Of Regina Daniels’ Son - ‘see Pikin Head Like Toast Bread’ / Cardi B's Savage Response To A Twitter Fan / Simi And A Twitter Fan Who Fought Her Mum For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Mace0lane: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2018
ogaontop:

Even the not so positive side, she's still making money on it, on our comments on her wall!
True but am sure by now she understands money isn’t all to life.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Now she's trynna act like a SAINT, involving God in the bullshiii
That's the problem with over religious folks.Hypocrisy.! Acting as if they are more noble always trying to play the victim. Most will never acknowledge faults and their mistakes for others to see the real picture and learn because of shame/fear which they should rise above.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2018
How can we quickly forgot all the lies she told us(i mean the long epistle) when she conceived? she knew all the while that there was no relationship, yet she she was pretending and lying, even when Charlie Boy's advised her, she acted smart, saying: "Who says you can't have it all?" Nawo ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Trustee1: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2018
iamsea:
She deserves whatever insults thrown at her.. She is a pri*k loving hypocrite.. And a fu*cking babymama too like all d celebs she has termed babymama..
She's fu*king RICH! that's something your dad never got.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by GEEBITE: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2018
Why is she carrying the little lad like an offering?

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Mikesmd(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Xkalaban:
grin

Can't help but agree with her. Karma no sabi disappoint. It always comes to collect like the hooded grim ripper.
Xkalaban:
grin

Can't help but agree with her. Karma no sabi disappoint. It always comes to collect like the hooded grim ripper.
Xkalaban:
grin

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Agugbadin: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2018
doctokwus:

She is truly not sexually attractive

You are correct
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by pek(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Seun sef angry

Seun had the opportunity to have built a great empire but he missed it. See the pathetic story we are reading sef.

Seun sef embarassed
That you read it and commented means that Seun is making it.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by kense88: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2018
Bobby4090:
Its not a tragedy. She planned it all to deceive the public. She disparately wanted a baby and he was available to give her one. it was a well rehearsed scheme. Marriage was out of the question from day one.
I agree with your school of thought. What matters is her happiness. Nobody cares what the Twitter lady has to say

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by 1x2x3: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2018
Aunty Kemi food is ready
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by PapaAdanna: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2018
Epifanio:
angry cheesy useless biafran LovePeddler,

How could the man even allow such ugly shapeless orangutan birth for him?

She deserves everything coming to her and more.
foolish thing.
But she is clean unlike her dirty AFonja counterparts.
AFONjas and dirtiness are like 1n 2

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by panicacid: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2018
Bobby4090:
Its not a tragedy. She planned it all to deceive the public. She disparately wanted a baby and he was available to give her one. it was a well rehearsed scheme. Marriage was out of the question from day one.

Your IQ is high
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by iamsea(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2018
Trustee1:

She's fu*king RICH! that's something your dad never got.
i would have ignored a braindead son of lowlife drunkard like you but for my dad( a proud owner of a 4bedroom duplex and a car) u mentioned in ur comment. Well, i guess ur pussy nigga of a father dumped ur sorry ass smelly pussi mother like shola dumped ur smelly pussi mentor linda. Thats y ur fighting her course here on nairaland? Well, i'm really not d type u can bully.. Next.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2018
Linda doesn't give a shit.T about trolls
She is gonna make more money now sef
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Seun sef angry

Seun had the opportunity to have built a great empire but he missed it. See the pathetic story we are reading sef.

Seun sef embarassed

With the way tht woman take dey see herself, it will be very difficult for Seun to tame her. And baba no like wahala dat was why he pulled out of the race
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by zinaunreal(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Pikin don cast
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Diso60090(m): 10:15am On Dec 14, 2018
IamD18:
Sholaye Jeremi is not the father of that child.
Linda Ikeji is not the mother of that child.

This stunt is part of the plan.

Na be say you know the baby daddy or na you?
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Corrinthians(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2018
Epifanio:
angry cheesy useless biafran LovePeddler,

How could the man even allow such ugly shapeless orangutan birth for him?

She deserves everything coming to her and more.
foolish thing.
Haaaabaaaaa! grin

All these for one person? Kuku ma kill her na. grin grin
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Brightest04(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2018
That's to say,if you point one finger at someone the rest na your own.
Sorry madam Linda.

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2018
To say this old woman is ugly is an understatement. Despite the packaging and filtering, it's still obvious....mehn! She's damn ugly!

A sane man wouldn't be in the same bed with her not to talk of having sex; chai! I also heard she smells down the hole....OMG!

Nigerian ladies are so unfortunate.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Epifanio(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2018
PapaAdanna:

But she is clean unlike her dirty AFonja counterparts.
AFONjas and dirtiness are like 1n 2

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT FROM YOUR FATHER'S MOUTH IS A LIE.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by newswebworld: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by mycar: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2018
Lucifer66:
I wonder who would Fvck this ugly woman.
The child is as ugly as her.
Someone made this comment and some people liked it ! shocked
You will come back to this post when you finally have your own baby.
Calling such an innocent cute baby ugly. People should be mindful of what they type, you may appear invincible but surely not to yourself.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by MChaze25(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2018
My suspicion here is that Jeremi never wanted a love child with her.
You remember her saying she was surprised, shocked and aftermath excited when she learnt of her pregnancy.
Jeremi must have told her to terminate that pregnancy without knowing that the lady desperatly wants a child even without a man.
How can someone be that wicked?.
Does she not know the impact of absence of paternal care on any upgrowing child?
Boys that never had their Dad growing up think like women. I can easily spot them out in any roundtable talk

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by banio: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2018
All yeyebrity ladies are the same. They fuvk to make money. Like we all know, they jump from one john Thomas to another just to live the life of girls with BIG GOD

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Etinosa1234: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2018
I have been laughing at Ronaldo for some time now Nothing has happened to me What should I now do

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Judybash93(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2018
vizkiz:
Attention seeking prostitute.

undecided
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Judybash93(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2018
Agugbadin:

You are correct

I agree with you o jare
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Trustee1: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2018
iamsea:

i would have ignored a braindead son of lowlife drunkard like you but for my dad( a proud owner of a 4bedroom duplex and a car) u mentioned in ur comment. Well, i guess ur pussy nigga of a father dumped ur sorry ass smelly pussi mother like shola dumped ur smelly pussi mentor linda. Thats y ur fighting her course here on nairaland? Well, i'm really not d type u can bully.. Next.
I pray you don't die of low self esteem,you sound so much like the son of a subsistent farmer. You need help Asap. Read what you typed and tell me if you have any atom of education in you. Dull headed fool.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2018
How is this Karma? She never wanted a man. She only wanted his seed. She only wanted a baby.

Shes playing you guys so hard. Lol.

Such controlled karma.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Judybash93(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2018
Lucifer66:
I wonder who would Fvck this ugly woman.
The child is as ugly as her.

Well, that's your opinion, i think she's freaking hot... And her baby is cute...

Omo Yoruba ni mi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! / Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards / Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.