Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Igbo Jews, Have You Read The Talmud? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Igbo Jews, Have You Read The Talmud? (325 Views)

Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel / Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings / Igbo Jews And The Star Of David On Flag Of Nigeria (1914–1960) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Igbo Jews, Have You Read The Talmud? by LeOstrich: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2018
Jesus is BURIED IN HELL

The book Zohar, III, (282), tells us that Jesus died like a beast and was buried in that "dirt heap...where they throw the dead bodies of dogs and asses, and where the sons of Esau [the Christians] and of Ismael [theTurks], also Jesus and Mahommed, uncircumcized and unclean like dead dogs, are buried."
Re: My Igbo Jews, Have You Read The Talmud? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2018
LeOstrich:
Jesus is BURIED IN HELL

The book Zohar, III, (282), tells us that Jesus died like a beast and was buried in that "dirt heap...where they throw the dead bodies of dogs and asses, and where the sons of Esau [the Christians] and of Ismael [theTurks], also Jesus and Mahommed, uncircumcized and unclean like dead dogs, are buried."
Are you planning to get married to a Jew?

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio's Wife Causes Stir At Airport As Aisha Buhari Visits Akwa Ibom / Jonathan, SGF, Fasanmi, Others Greet Buhari At 76 / Gunmen Attack Wedding Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.