Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

"Sholaye Was Led By..... To Pregnant Lynda Ikeji" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sholaye Was Led By..... To Pregnant Lynda Ikeji" (570 Views)

How I Was Led On / See How Linda Ikeji Broke Up With Her Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sholaye Was Led By..... To Pregnant Lynda Ikeji" by pacino26(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2018
But still, I have absolutely no iota of regret meeting Sholaye. Gosh, have you seen Jayce? How can I regret that? God doesn’t make mistakes. If you believe that you’re always led by God like I believe then I have to believe that God led me to this man for whatever reasons best known to Him. I thought God sent him as my life partner but I guess He just used him as a vessel for my greatest blessing. Now his part in my story is over. I know when to put my hands up and surrender. That God brought someone significant into your life doesn’t mean they are supposed to follow you throughout your life’s journey. We should learn to know when people’s part in our story is over. Don’t fight for closure, don’t ask for explanations, don’t chase answers, just let them go and know that if God meant for you to have them in your life, He would have given them to you. Sometimes people just come to serve a purpose in your life and are not meant to stay and there’s no point holding on to them. This one is done and dusted. It’s just Jayce and I now moving forward and I know life will be beautiful for us.

This is me minding my business and sulking over some failed deals in the week before I stumbled upon the epistle by Lynda Ikeji.

So from the above Lynda is saying;
Baby daddy and mama are divinely ordained and directed cool
She was led to get pregnant out of wedlock because she thought he was the ONE (Jet Li comes to mind grin
You're free to begin your journey with one too many and finally settle down or join team feminist men are dogs crew
There is no need building a relationship or courting without sex if you think you've found the one just chop the cucumber thereby dismissing her stance on premarital sex.

Romancelanders over to you o. Up there is a whole new justification to get your groove on like awty Lynda grin

Sombori should be led to come and collect from me too. Chronique food is ready.

Personally she should just own up to her mistakes and forge ahead in life and not look for some cheap misinterpretations of the word of God to cover her hypocrisy. Admitting you're wrong and working towards amends is a sign of strength. Denial on the other hand is for...........

Happy weekend everyone. Just my views o.

1 Like

Re: "Sholaye Was Led By..... To Pregnant Lynda Ikeji" by spyy: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2018
Mayb led by god of red label grin
Re: "Sholaye Was Led By..... To Pregnant Lynda Ikeji" by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2018
I just laugh when I see feminists eating their own words. I pity all her minions here on nl. no one should bother his or her head arguing with feminists who think men are scum and all the rubbish. nature plays it's part and they end up eating their words. I have one as a friend. she screamed I can do without man, I can do all I want, I don't need a man. today a man is dictating to her and she has been so humbled. when I asked why she changed she said those fights aren't real and it's sweet to jump on the band wagon of these foolish feminists but reality is totally different and when it's time the same women screaming feminism simply drop it and accept what is meant to be.
Re: "Sholaye Was Led By..... To Pregnant Lynda Ikeji" by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2018
who would think that with the way she's been teaching women to be strong and all a man will call her back 1 million times, sleep with her and send her packing again. with all the money she still needed a man that's why she kept running back to him. instead of teaching women the right thing you will be teaching them to see men as equals especially when they meet a responsible man they are taught to be haughty. now she has been humbled.
Re: "Sholaye Was Led By..... To Pregnant Lynda Ikeji" by pacino26(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2018
spyy:
Mayb led by god of red label grin

Do you think her head can carry the intoxicating effect? No offense to the good ladies out there who get dumped but in this case she was repeatedly having "rebound marathon sex" and thought he was the one shocked shocked shocked shocked

Warped feminism is the newest religion in Nigeria. In the business sense she is making it and probably the man in question is getting some loyalties too.

What has been seen cannot be unseen smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Narrates How He Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man / Zimbabwean Prophet Confesses & Resigns After Sleeping With His Married Daughter / How To Describe A Place In Abroad And In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.