Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons (55666 Views)

Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Lizilicious(f): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2018
I have officially stopped eating watermelon
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by promzy555(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2018
Watermelon ambassador :-) grin
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Triangles1(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2018
Black is beautiful, I liked her creativity.
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by gentleibraheem(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2018
Why is she covering the main stuffs
It'll be bad market for our Vaseline crew
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Jaypop22: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2018
Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Oweku: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Am beginning to believe that in 50-60 years time humans will b living with no clothes on.. Beginning with women..

1 Like

Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Olubucorla(f): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2018
Madness
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Kenswitch(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2018
Fruits abusers.
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by franklingud(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2018
Beautiful no be small! If I catch this one I no go stop.

Chai! My vaseline ooo!
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by owonikoko700(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2018
issokay....this nude pics dat keeps flying up n down here...abi is this what is reigning ni??

1 Like

Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Kenswitch(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2018
Fruits abusers
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by boujeeassnigga(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Anytime i open Nairaland man i feel just like IndecentStar... i'll just grab a vaseline now i feel just like a wankstar
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Centcanada: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Everybody just want day popular by all means. E make sense for the senseless people when like lifeless bubu as our President

1 Like

Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Dedetwo(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef

Pure lie!!!

1 Like

Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by daddyfreeman1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
This is serious. I'm telling you.
LuciferOluwaWah:
Feminists have now added watermelon to their list of sexually abused fruits since cucumber can no longer satisfy their sexual starvation.

This desperation for preeq is getting out of hand.

Soon, feminists will start using pineapple and soursop to quench their konji.

*spits angry
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Dedetwo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
fuckerstard:
What's this for?

For your eyes!! You saw and commented yet asked what is it for.
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Dedetwo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Watermelon dey hungry me o .....

Be very careful with watermelon!!!
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Awesomefred32(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
everybody shout
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by able20(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
For a Ghana gal she try.
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Awesomefred32(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
everybody shout
OLOSHO

1 Like

Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by AnuliKay: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Okay.

Over the course of ten hours, Kanye West re-ignited his feud with Drake by consistently tweeting about threats, conspiracy theories and family feuds. Everyone is aware that Kanye West and Drake are trending. The gist of this rant is that Kanye West expects an apology from Drake. According to him, he is being falsely accused of telling Pusha T about Drake’s son. As expected, people have opinions about this feud.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/the-best-reactions-to-kanye-wests-twitter-drama/

Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by MiaB(f): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Qasim6:
She just wasted a great fruit.
And come to think of it, Those are very ripe...
I know right?
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by 5pecterGray(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Giddymoney:
angry
I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction .
The world will have a generation of idiots

Albert Einstein
It Has Already, We already have them wondering around.��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by jackie35(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Made4naijablog:
Ghanaian actress, Salma Mumin, who is a year older today took to IG to share this completely naked photo of herself posing in a bathtub with Watermelon fruits strategically placed to cover her modesty.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/ghanaian-actress-salma-mumin-poses-unclad-with-fruits-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday/

RUBBISH
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by LockDown69(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Trash!
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by Gbengem(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
What is this world turning into self
Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons by boomssey(f): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Orisiri ashewo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos) / Falz Invites Nigerians To The 2021 #EndSARS Memorial Car Procession (Pix) / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.