Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

See Adorable Photos Of 17 Years Old Traditional Wedding Girl - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Adorable Photos Of 17 Years Old Traditional Wedding Girl (504 Views)

Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Adorable Photos Of 17 Years Old Traditional Wedding Girl by destindd(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2018
She took an appreciation via facebook to express her joy and excitement.
"she said,

Glory and honour be to Almighty for making it successful.
And I say a very big thank you to my family and friends for making it possible for us.I sight you all faith tabernacle youth, may God bless you all.

For more Pictures and comments
Visit
http://destinedboy..com

CC: ishilove
CC:Mynd44

1 Share

Re: See Adorable Photos Of 17 Years Old Traditional Wedding Girl by Forreellinc: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: See Adorable Photos Of 17 Years Old Traditional Wedding Girl by Juniorbuba(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2018
Op did you say 17?

She looks more like 17 x 2
Re: See Adorable Photos Of 17 Years Old Traditional Wedding Girl by destindd(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2018
loooool
Re: See Adorable Photos Of 17 Years Old Traditional Wedding Girl by destindd(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2018
she is

(1) (Reply)

REEA 2019 Nomination/entry Closing Soon!, Submit Yours Today / Vibes With Dj Tuzo: The Birth Of A Monster On The Wheels Of Steel By Omobabaijeb / Panic Grips Many As Snake Handler Is Seen Takings His Huge Python For A Walk In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.