Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning (52652 Views)

See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by chefcas: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2018
cant you just fry the egg in peace nawa o undecided.. another news pls
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Teeboi56: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2018
In which area?
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by joshuaidibia(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2018
sunmike065:
We are in festive season...

But it wasn't like this during Muslims festive seasons. We only have one Christmas and they have like two or three salah a year.

PS. I'm not hating. Just saying. Why always now?

1 Like

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by DeeTweenie(f): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2018
It is possible, because we are in Christmas season and dry land season of harmattan, so such crops might not grow quickly and the scarcity might increase.

Or should I say that the people from there dont want us to eat rice and stew this season? We can as well eat vegetables soup o

3 Likes

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Wahala90: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Beetobee(f): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2018
The most stupid post i have seen all week. If you had keyed into this agricultural revolution, you wouldn't be running your foul mouth. Since you have decided that you are happy buying from those who have keyed in, this is what you get. Mind you, even in a flower pot, you can plant small amounts of veggies you use constantly. That is what I have done and even neighbors have benefited from it. Get a life!

4 Likes

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by rummmy: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2018
See what Buhari have caused and he is talking of next level nonsense, in fact next level will be half of what you just bought, that is if you see it to buy.... Vote him out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by infogenius(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2018
lol
Its only enemies of this country that will want dulard to remain power after election.
At the end of next year if dulard remains that stuff will go for 1k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2018
manutdrichie:
Nairalanders see this pepper and onions that I bought for N100, pepper N50 and onions N50

Buhari where is the improvement in your much talked about Agricultural revolution

Ask the yolibats sai baba idiots
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Isangad1(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2018
my brother, plant pepper in the house.
can't remember the last time I bought pepper and tomatoes.
Even if you have no space to plant, pour sand in a bucket and plant something. don't want money.
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Niangollan42: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2018
myboy2111:

Where is your farm? You dont want farmers to make money? If you cannot go to the farm, be ready to pay for what is produced there. The farmers must enjoy the fruits of their labour.

So everybody should go into farming.. Even those in the city too?
Nothing can justify the facts that Nigeria is messed up...
What support has Nigerian Government given to the so called farmers that will encourage them in farming..

1 Like

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Wesely01(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2018
kunleweb:
It begins with you. SStart a farm

No be only Farm Na Factory!!!
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by frankmoney(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2018
obembet:
Very cheap. Abeg where ur house dey... For PHC here, u go pay #500 for this one.

Abeg good d food make e sweet o.

I dey come
500 for this in pH ? Mehn I salute your lies
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Adesouth(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2018
obembet:
Very cheap. Abeg where ur house dey... For PHC here, u go pay #500 for this one.

Abeg good d food make e sweet o.

I dey come
are you exaggerating or lying
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by kunleweb: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2018
flyca:

So you must be a farmer to eat well, right? If he is a student or a banker or an architect, he should leave it and start a farm, because Buhari is president abi?
Is it only farming that add value to the society?
One-digit IQ kid!

He criticized implementation.dufos. i aint a buharibsupporter but sitting.down.to.compkain is.about only.thing peole do. Than.being.productive. even sophisticated qestern nations have vegetable grdena in their bavkyards
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Omolaiya: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2018
Two plot of land for sale around Ikoga, Mowo axix in Badagry at affordable price, another plot of land for sale around Ago Ogungbe, pure water bus stop, close to Oko afo in Badagry.....
chat or Whatsapp me on 08108136216.
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by babyphaze07(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2018
If your hate for PDP won't allow you to vote for them and you prefer APC. Then the Hunger and high standard of living will be double. This APC is destroying Nigeria. PMB has not offer any hope for the next four years.
Affliction (APC) shall not rise again the second time ooo my people.

1 Like

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by winningwinner(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2018
kunleweb:

Those who started a farm as you advised are regretting. There is no money to hire labourers, no money to buy fertilizer and many farmers are losing their investment.
It does not end in starting a farm, but getting the expected harvest!

2 Likes

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by RTSC: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2018
AnanseK:

Then they should be ready to pay the farmers for the hardwork and cost of farming.
So increase in the cost of food commodities is a sign of better value for money for farmers?

No wonder, people in the north are suffering from starvation and malnutrition.

You people are bringing your sufferhead to the south.
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by TeeZinnas: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2018
I count 18
Where in South West?
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by leonard002(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2018
my broada manage am..at least you still be bachelor
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by kunleweb: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2018
winningwinner:

Those who started a farm as you advised are regretting. There is no money to hire labourers, no money to buy fertilizer and many farmers are losing their investment.
It does not end in starting a farm, but getting the expected harvest!

There's something called farm.magement. yiu draw blueprint before yu start so you know how much to spend when to spend from land preparation till harvest. Stop seeing.obstacles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Lumig: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2018
manutdrichie:
Nairalanders see this pepper and onions that I bought for N100, pepper N50 and onions N50

Buhari where is the improvement in your much talked about Agricultural revolution

... So na Buhari sell the pepper and onions to you àbí? Instead of you to address the greed and selfishness of in the hearts of the pepper seller, you are talking Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by IamAtikulate: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2018
manutdrichie:

Lucky you. Come to Lagos please.
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Majlaw(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2018
manutdrichie:

Anything to discredit Buhari.. Op you dey lie abeg

1 Like

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by flyca: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2018
kunleweb:

He criticized implementation.dufos. i aint a buharibsupporter but sitting.down.to.compkain is.about only.thing peole do. Than.being.productive. even sophisticated qestern nations have vegetable grdena in their bavkyards
In this backyard, he should also plant cassava, yam, onions, potato, rice, beans, tomatoes, groundnut, vegetables, mangoes, plantain etc to be able to eat right because they are all expensive now, yes?
He should also raise cows and livestocks in his backyard because he needs meat and milk!
Confirmed ode!

Cc: jeopepsy

4 Likes

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by EmekaBlue(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2018
u wan use am fry egg or cook stew? grin
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by kunleweb: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2018
flyca:

In this backyard, he should also plant cassava, yam, onions, potato, rice, beans, vegetable, mangoes, plantain etc to be able to eat right because they are all expensive now, yes?
Confirmed ode!

When.you expect.produce at harvest you reap the wind. Yes,i have an.half.plot space planted about 200plantain trees. Havent bought.plantain in 8 years. Didnnot buy yams.in.fibe years. IIf productive isnt embraved before need arises you pay the price. Glad to educate you

2 Likes

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Habibatuley23: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2018
pastie:
Are you just waking up ?

Nothing good will ever come out of this regime.

Maybe you blind to see the few in place better go do your home work
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Akhigbeblog(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2018
kunleweb:
����
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by flyca: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2018
kunleweb:

When.you expect.produce at harvest you reap the wind. Yes,i have an.half.plot space planted about 200plantain trees. Havent bought.plantain in 8 years. Didnnot buy yams.in.fibe years. IIf productive isnt embraved before need arises you pay the price. Glad to educate you
I hope you are raising cows and livestock in your half plot space because you need meat and milk! undecided

1 Like

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by ColdNight(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2018
flyca:

So you must be a farmer to eat well, right? If he is a student or a banker or an architect, he should leave it and start a farm, because Buhari is president abi?
Is it only farming that add value to the society?
One-digit IQ kid!

Thank you for this...
Even in the sane developed countries, Only about 5% of the population engages in farming and still the have food in abundance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard / #SpainTomatoFestival Sparks Online Outrage In Nigeria / Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.