Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning (52651 Views)

See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by joshuaidibia(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2018
Jonathan:

This is the dry season . Oga
miraculously the rainimg season will start by January Abi? Oga
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by poiZon: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2018
myboy2111:

Where is your farm? You dont want farmers to make money? If you cannot go to the farm, be ready to pay for what is produced there. The farmers must enjoy the fruits of their labour.
imagine a church where everybody be chorister.....
if everybody be farmer who will they sell to?

in america less than 2percent of the population r farmers.

1 Like

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Jonadull: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2018
joshuaidibia:
miraculously the rainimg season will start by January Abi? Oga
Kindly Stay away from me.
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by kapelvej: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2018
BRO TAKE HEART, THIS IS THE CHANGE
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by 1miccza: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
If you can speak hausa, you'll get much more than these from those mallams
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by udemzyudex(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
kunleweb:
It begins with you. SStart a farm

So everyone must be a farmer in this country abi?
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Youngzedd(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
myboy2111:

You mean Atiku...he confessed to have over 1000 cattle to Mr Buhari's 150. Atiku is Patron Maiyetti Allah

I want to ask, this Buhari's cow, why aren't they increasing, are they gay

If YES, 14 years is for them grin
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Youngzedd(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
myboy2111:

Where is your farm? You dont want farmers to make money? If you cannot go to the farm, be ready to pay for what is produced there. The farmers must enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Are you for real

So everyone in Thailand is a farmer huh

I just dey look una in FHD.
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Zaikon(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
manutdrichie:
Nairalanders see this pepper and onions that I bought for N100, pepper N50 and onions N50

Buhari where is the improvement in your much talked about Agricultural revolution

U cant just come post and tag a price. Where do u reside nd how much have yiu been buying it before his time.

1 Like

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by spyg1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Gandollar:
Everyone cannot be a farmer don't you think?
You dont know how painful it is to farm, so take whatever they gave you.
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by wisdomkid: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
pastie:
Are you just waking up ?

Nothing good will ever come out of this regime.

To all the APC zombies quoting me, take am

Picking up another stone and standing tall with you on this one...
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by JuanDeDios: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
manutdrichie:
Nairalanders see this pepper and onions that I bought for N100, pepper N50 and onions N50

Buhari where is the improvement in your much talked about Agricultural revolution

This is seasonal. Doesn't matter what government you have.
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Chukazu: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
kunleweb:
It begins with you. SStart a farm

Farming is not problem.
If farming was the problem, Jonathan's government did better in agriculture and things were cheaper , and the dude wasn't farming then , so why asking him to farm?

Are Yusuf and Zara Buhari engaged in farming?
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Stephenabudu960(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
pastie:
Are you just waking up ?

OMO guy you harsh ooo � � �
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by bonnyhope: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
i will agree with you for the pepper but that onion cannot be N50.......
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
And his fuckery made fp. Is that the mod responsible...

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by firo08(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
I can count this na
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by ylaa(f): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
stone them well

pastie:
Are you just waking up ?

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by wink2015(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
manutdrichie:

Vegetable products will be cheaply available in Nigeria market if we diversify into Agriculture.

The over dependence on crude oil for our major source of revenue which is to the detriment of Agriculture is the bane of the problem in Nigeria.

STATES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA MUST FACE AGRICULTURE WITH 100 PER CENT SERIOUSNESS.

States in northern Nigeria with their vast land can do a lot with their big land to grow crops that will be sold cheaply and also provide a medium of export to derive revenue.
We also need agro allied industry to convert crop product into finished products.

States in the middle belt region and the rest of the southern states should also key into Agriculture.

Agriculture has different branches, fisheries, animal husbandry, crop production, finish products at factory level etc and all this will generate employment.

BUT WILL OUR GREEDY POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA BE READY TO DISCIPLINE THEIR CORRUPT MINDSET AND ALLOW THE MONEY TO BE UTILIZED FOR OUR OVERALL NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT?

Your guess is as good as mine?

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Nkyben: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
manutdrichie:

So who will now do the farming for u?
U can can start by planting the onions and pepper in ur backyard.
Stop complaining joor!
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Nkyben: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
pastie:
Are you just waking up ?

Lols grin
pastie:
Are you just waking up ?

Lols
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Nkyben: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
pastie:
Are you just waking up ?

grin
pastie:
Are you just waking up ?

Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by selfmadeboss: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
i am in france presently and this same pepper(not from natural source) and onions will cost me nothing less than 5 euros. do the maths.
naija is blessed. if you say na lie, travel and see.
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Ivye(f): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nooooo....u were just cheated fa
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Musisco01(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
[See this son of hatred, how is this regime connected to the post? I really pity and hope for your brain to come together so you can start using it soon
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by biztip: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
under buhari things
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Emmahunk(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
And you made fp with this. Hmm, the mods are really working hard
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by clems88(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmm am not even planning of cooking Christmas rice with onion angry

Even chicken sef undecided maybe na crayfish go serve . as even baby chicken cost . angry

Buhari it will never be well with you angry
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Ziggylady(f): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Beetobee:
The most stupid post i have seen all week. If you had keyed into this agricultural revolution, you wouldn't be running your foul mouth. Since you have decided that you are happy buying from those who have keyed in, this is what you get. Mind you, even in a flower pot, you can plant small amounts of veggies you use constantly. That is what I have done and even neighbors have benefited from it. Get a life!

You should get a life!!..can 200million Nigerians be farmers??..i dont know what is wrong with you people..If every one is a farmer then who will be doctors,engineers,teachers,Civi-Servants e.t.c..or should Nigeria now become a 17th century stone-age because you APC supporters cant think?

Economy is in shambles and the agricultural revolution pure scam!..

Simple!!!
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by Ayobami7(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
补时阶段邓文
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by DONADAMS(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
this one even better na...even me wey dey north wey these things suppose cheap no go fit use #100 buy am like this
Re: See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning by AnanseK(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
RTSC:

So increase in the cost of food commodities is a sign of better value for money for farmers?
No wonder, people in the north are suffering from starvation and malnutrition.
You people are bringing your sufferhead to the south.

Known fact, the North feeds the South.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard / #SpainTomatoFestival Sparks Online Outrage In Nigeria / Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.