Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. (4992 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Bress shockedshockedshocked
grin
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by AryEmber(f): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Eberechi24:

People who don't take nl serious are people who have grown thick skin, what about vulnerable one?

To survive on nl, you must grow tough skin, know to clap black and ignore trolls, if not you are on journey to insanity.
I don't have a thick skin, I still cry when my mom insult me but with nairaland, it just ain't happening. Well, Op is still right though.
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by henrybomb(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Well said
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Eberechi24:
Words kill or save lives. Let's use it wisely.
Words...them...

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
many men have been broke shamed by ladies severally here,and the lady will be encouraged with likes and shares.this place was interesting until self acclaimed feminists started broke shaming guys that fault their views,then it gave birth to slut shaming. mind you i have names of all the people(both ladies and guys)who started this fvckery.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Eberechi24(f): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
AryEmber:
I don't have a thick skin, I still cry when my mom insult me but with nairaland, it just ain't happening. Well, Op is still right though.
Because you can't relate to them.
I fear for single mothers and single women above 30years on this forum. I wonder how they sleep after reading IamD18 comments, sometimes he attach that "commit suicide meme" how wicked can that guy be.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Oyindidi(f): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Words...them...
grin you this boy
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Oyindidi(f): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
many men have been broke shamed by ladies severally here,and the lady will be encouraged with likes and shares.this place was interesting until self acclaimed feminists started broke shaming guys that fault their views,then it gave birth to slut shaming. mind you i have names of all the people(both ladies and guys)who started this fvckery.
Watin this one dey talk? You broke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by AryEmber(f): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Eberechi24:

I fear for single mothers and single women above 30years on this forum. I wonder how they sleep after reading IamD18 comments, sometimes he attach that "commit suicide meme" how wicked can that guy be.

Yeah, the dude is nuts. Unrepentance virgin hunter, I always laugh to his posts, he seem to live in a world of his own.(I'm not bullying or insulting him oh! He's just a character to me)
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
.. Funny how most of you ladies reason. He just raised the issue that ladies do broke shame guys here,and you asked him if he is broke. Are you now saying that the op is a slut for raising the issue of guys slut shaming ladies? Abeg reason well before you talk,we are all here to learn.

9 Likes

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Much respect to the op's write up

Ordinarily, the internet is at present one of the main causes of depression, which sometimes lead to death. Thence, the internet is hard enough without bullies to begin with.

When it comes to any type of bullying, I often prescribe tackling the bullies head on because bullies are most likely suffering from low self-esteem themselves.

Although on that point are certain peculiarities about cyber bullying that makes it a little different from other forms of bullying, i.e. Some people bully in form of trolling just for the fun of it. And then I will employ this type of bullies to try and tone it down whenever they notice that the person being bullied is emotionally weak

However, cyber bullying is a phenomenon that can't be stopped. Hence, people who are likely victims should take certain precautionary steps.

1) People need to avoid social media when going through emotional trauma. Social media users are not psychologists or special advisers, they will likely troll.. Speak with your family and friends instead.

2) People with weak emotions should avoid making their personal life the topic of discussion on the social media. No one needs to know the personal details of your life, you don't need the validation. External validation doesn't change the way we feel about ourselves.

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
si ebe a puo osiso.
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Eberechi24(f): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Words...them...
OK, thanks
I Don give you a "like"
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Oyindidi(f): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Funny how most of you ladies reason. He just raised the issue that ladies do broke shame guys here,and you asked him if he is broke. Are you now saying that the op is a slut for raising the issue of guys slut shaming ladies? Abeg reason well before you talk,we are all here to learn.
grin no sweat over my post brother John
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
I no dey mind dem

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Xisnin(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

I consider responses to insult as fair regardless of the method used because
people in the glass house should not throw stones.

What is different about bullying is not about the exchange of insults but following
an adversary around and attacking them wherever they are found.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by MannieA(f): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

oh..look who we have here..record keeper..lol.. pls bring the names tho..I'm interested in it
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Cc:farano
Lalasticlala
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by MannieA(f): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Eberechi24:

lol...babe.. DAT one's own is spiritual problem,yuss leave him
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by MannieA(f): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
I no dey mind dem

u nor dey mind dem?lolll..u nor first get anything wey u dey mind, ur own is to laugh and use memes dats all.
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
MannieA:

u nor dey mind dem?lolll..u nor first get anything wey u dey mind, ur own is to laugh and use memes dats all.
OK... Is that what you think?? cheesycheesy Do you follow me to come up with that??
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by MannieA(f): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
OK... Is that what you think?? cheesycheesy Do you follow me to come up with that??

no..
I'm just exaggerating na..haba.see as u run give me mention..lol
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
MannieA:

oh..look who we have here..record keeper..lol.. pls bring the names tho..I'm interested in it
Most of them aint too popular anymore.except about 10 people.
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Xisnin:

I consider responses to insult as fair regardless of the method used because
people in the glass house should not throw stones.

What is different about bullying is not about the exchange of insults but following
an adversary around and attacking them wherever they are found.
gbam!
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by MannieA(f): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Most of them aint too popular anymore.except about 10 people.

hmm..so..DAT means they are much DAT started it then.. na wa
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by DrtroubleM: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
It is human nature to exert power over weaker animals. Bullying will never go away because it is part of human nature. 
The bullies are not "psychos" but they are just not repressing their deepest animal instincts the way society demands. 

The strong prey on the weak.

Can evil be stopped in this world

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
MannieA:

no..
I'm just exaggerating na..haba.see as u run give me mention..lol
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Daeylar(f): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are right, see every other person as a homeless kid and you'll be fine

I can't stop laughing grin

This advice eh grin
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Oyindidi(f): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Daeylar:

I can't stop laughing grin

This advice eh grin
I serious, most of the trolls are homeless kids grin at least I feel good whenever I see them troll me grin
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Daeylar(f): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I serious, most of the trolls are homeless kids grin at least I feel good whenever I see them troll me grin

Abeg, stop. I can't stop laughing here. grin grin
Imagine seeing the people trolling you as homeless grin grin
LMAO grin
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Oyindidi(f): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Daeylar:

Abeg, stop. I can't stop laughing here. grin grin
Imagine seeing the people trolling you as homeless grin grin
LMAO grin
it works like magic
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Daeylar(f): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
it works like magic

You just start laughing immediately grin grin lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video / Check Out Big Booty Girl's Pics / How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.