₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,185,121 members, 4,764,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 February 2019 at 08:55 AM

QUIZ: How Many Phones Have You Used In Your Life? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / QUIZ: How Many Phones Have You Used In Your Life? (127 Views)

Does All Otg Phones Have Reverse Charge / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine / 5 Ways Phones Have Changed The Lives Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QUIZ: How Many Phones Have You Used In Your Life? by supernova094(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2018
Care to take our phone addiction test by simply telling us how many phones have you used since you were born? I’m sure many people go through life without actually stopping to ask themselves this question.

Because the truth is that although a bunch of you may not have used up to 10 phones, the worth of the few you’ve owned (whether your Bobo or Sugar Daddy bought it for you or not) could virtually run into a couple millions of Naira (that’s bloody ridiculous, don’t you think?)

My own case is different though. It’s more quantity than quality of the phone. I got my first phone, a Nokia, in 2009 while in SSS 1 back at High School by a twist of divine intervention (haven being obsessed with getting one for years). Up from that time until now (give or take, 9 years), i believe i can say without the slightest pinch of lie, that i have used at least 50 phones in my life time.

I’ve let the cat out of the bag (a very big cat i must confess), so now let’s hear from you guys. Take the phone addiction test quiz HERE
Re: QUIZ: How Many Phones Have You Used In Your Life? by EbukaHades10(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
3 phones.
Re: QUIZ: How Many Phones Have You Used In Your Life? by DLonely1: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
I can't remember. Are They paying for it? tongue
Re: QUIZ: How Many Phones Have You Used In Your Life? by nuello: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
From smart phones, like 6 then before smart phones I used like 7 of those starcomms, Vodafone, multilinks and co

This thread just made me take stock of my life��

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn #50000 In A Month / Oukitel U25 Pro Flash Sale Price At $99.99 For New Year / Another Proof To Show How Real We Are, Our Data Of Any Network Are So Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.