Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,804 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Physical And Mental Exercise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Physical And Mental Exercise (203 Views)

These Habits Reveal How To Improve Your Physical And Mental Fitness / Physical Fitness Activities On The Street Of Lagos; How Safe? / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Physical And Mental Exercise by MollyWhitehead: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2018
According to UK essay help which physical and mental exercise is good for over - the 50s, According to a German study, Exercise is recommended to keep the mind fresh and sharp, doing puzzles is the brain training exercise and it has been found to delay the onset of dementia and reduce the risk of diseases. What is your recommendation exercise for over - the 50s?

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Alpha Meta. / Plan Your Plastic Surgery In India With Tour2india4health / Alpha Spin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.