Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters (10326 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. / Army Urges Public Not To Panic During Movement Of Troops, Equipment / Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters by Gandollar(f): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
nonsobaba:
Na mouth Wike get. Ojukaye will hide him. Ojukaye is a field marshal in Rivers politics.
Where was ojukaye when Wike defeated them dollars for dollars, blood for blood?

1 Like

Re: No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters by nonsobaba: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
Gandollar:
Hahahahahaha grin
PDP took INEC and APC to federal high court PH to declare that APC can't field candidates in Rivers state. The judgement comes up Jan 7th. That should tell you that the news that APC is already disqualified from the election by the appeal court judgement is false.
Re: No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters by Gandollar(f): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
nonsobaba:
PDP took INEC and APC to federal high court PH to declare that APC can't field candidates in Rivers state. The judgement comes up Jan 7th. That should tell you that the news that APC is already disqualified from the election by the appeal court judgement is false.
Hahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters by nonsobaba: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Gandollar:
Where was ojukaye when Wike defeated them dollars for dollars, blood for blood?
Ojukaye out of respect for his ijaw brother the then president didn't want to humiliate Wike. Ijaws were united in support of Jonathan then irrespective of party affiliation.
Re: No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters by Gandollar(f): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
nonsobaba:
Ojukaye out of respect for his ijaw brother the then president didn't want to humiliate Wike. Ijaws were united in support of Jonathan then irrespective of party affiliation.
Abeg shut your buccal cavity if you don't know what to say. Mad men see others as all mad and zombies see others as all zombies. Hiss.

1 Like

Re: No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters by Mrceragem: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
engrj:
Dear Nairalanders this is the only way I can get your attention.
I have made a post about it even when I backed it up with Vanguard news and the nation's newspaper as my source. Still it didn't make front page.

I do not know if I have offended any of the moderator's if I have, I apologise. Please kindly look into my story.

I'm in need of help for my sick mother.
Many of you are familiar with my story.

My mother Akhare Flora O. Has kidney disease and has been surviving with the help of dialysis machine which is very expenssive and I'm not rich also I'm her only child and the only one taken care of her.

Pls note I'm not trying to scam anyone I'm not happy coming online to beg always but I have no choice than to beg. I have enough evidence.

Many of you have helped me alot. Your financial support so far kept my mum alive up to this very moment.
So let me say a big thank you all and God Almighty Bless you all beyond your imagination. Amen.

My mother is a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government from Owan West Edo state. She is 48yrs on the 15th of this month is her Birthday. She is a single mother of one presently with me here in Lagos since April this year.
She was diagnosed with end-stage renal disease in April 2918.
Presently, she goes for renal dialysis twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

The steps I have taken so far for a Fundraising is:

I have written so many letters to the Edo state governor via Chief of staff, via ministry of women affairs & development via DHL and also through one uncle. Another letter to the deputy governor of Edo state I have contacted so many politicians in Edo state. I have the submitted requested documents to AIT Alagbado for announcement. I have written letter to Kokun, Williams Uchemba and KBK foundations I have contacted so many celebreties via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Even my Twitter has been suspended. Then Vanguard and the nation's newspaper have published it. Punch reporter came around to interview my mother and I at home and they promised to work on it soon.

So far we have spent close to N1.2m on dialysis, blood transfusion, injections drugs, transportations and hospital admission.

donation so far is around N420k
As I type now we have just N16k left not even enough for another section of dialysis and she is due for dialysis and blood transfusion as her pcv is below 25.

One major challenge I do face is that, people don't believe me they don't even take time to read my messages cus many are scared that I'm a scammer which I have never done before. I have taken her to Churches too. Pastors have also prayed for her on phone. Some pastor from nairaland here who saw my story.

Nairalanders I'm on my knees begging you all to kindly assist me financially again to enable me take her to hospital for dialysis and the blood transfusion though from Apollo hospital India, they told us to budget like 12m naira for a kidney transplant we have a donor already(me).
Pls everyone here, help me save the life of my precious mother she is all I have.
Pls I need all the help you can offer if you can link me to any body that can help us or any foundation, TV stations or anyone that can help pls do let me know. Here is my direct contact +234-8064-945-586.
My mother Bank details is:

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Read more here
https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes/5

https://www.nairaland.com/4874098/man-seeks-n8m-mothers-kidney

Link to vanguard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Gofundme link

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life
There is someone in IMO state that can handle her condition. No transplant. Uses herb and charges so small to be true.people he cured built house and buy car for him.

1 Like

Re: No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters by AmTruth: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
If truly Rivers is PDP why being afraid of APC fielding a candidate. Hmm mm I see fear from PDP.
Re: No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters by 2kurupt(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Wike must be really weary of facing Tonye Cole on election day.

Let's see how far he achieves from the law courts because if eventually they face each other he is a goner
Re: No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters by ezkimow(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Zamfara and Rivers saved, Osun loading...... Nigeria must not be left out too....

Salvation must come, Nigeria must break free from the shackles Buhari/APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Forces Day: Nigeria Is Stronger Together – Osinbajo / Pandora: Oyetola Denies Link With London Properties / Borno Elders Warn Jonathan On Security Pact With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.