Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? (5524 Views)

Naija Girl & Her Curvy Friend Cause A Stir After Sharing These Eye-popping Photo / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? by Papertrail11(m): 2:37am On Dec 16, 2018
cos of naija pop culture Wizkid and davido
planting the mentality that nig women can have it all by day dreaming
Re: Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? by Evercurious(f): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2018
habsydiamond:
we get our own too undecided undecided but the ladies sabi strategies pass guys grin

Ooh yeah!! I wish I knew and could use them..

Cos it sounds interesting and adventurous....But again, I so value my body
Re: Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? by marvin906(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
porverty

Re: Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? by habsydiamond(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Evercurious:

Ooh yeah!! I wish I knew and could use them..

Cos it sounds interesting and adventurous....But again, I so value my body
a lady can date two guy under one roof without any of them suspecting anything..but a guy can never do such without the ladies causing trouble...secret go explode....which one are u...M or F... Cos it's hard to know tru Ur profile
Re: Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? by Evercurious(f): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
habsydiamond:
a lady can date two guy under one roof without any of them suspecting anything..but a guy can never do such without the ladies causing trouble...secret go explode....which one are u...M or F... Cos it's hard to know tru Ur profile

F
Re: Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? by habsydiamond(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Evercurious:

F
nice one grin grin so, u are saying u don't strategies like most Nigerian ladies
Re: Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? by Evercurious(f): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2018
habsydiamond:
nice one grin grin so, u are saying u don't strategies like most Nigerian ladies

Yea I don't and can't date more than one at a time cos I love my body... Oga wear and tear is real...

Abeg I no fit keep up with such stress
Re: Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? by habsydiamond(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2018
Evercurious:

Yea I don't and can't date more than one at a time cos I love my body... Oga wear and tear is real...

Abeg I no fit keep up with such stress
hmmm.nice one.. U don break Guinness book of records...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Lady.? / It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame / Beach In Rio, Brazil When There was No Plastic Surgeries Or Phones(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.